Pages:
Author

Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal - page 6. (Read 8595 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Just what I expected the Croatia v Serbia game was a close one with Serbia winning by 3 points. Now they must play Australia which they have both played each other in the group stage so it will be interesting to see if Serbia can bounce back and beat Australia. Not sure if they will but I think it will be a lot closer this time. The USA v Spain will also be a great game to watch.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
looking the only team have chance to beat USA this year is Australia...

I think they will both reach to Final  Wink
That's my prediction too, Australia just dominated Lithuania in their match up and I think they have the chance to compete with the USA, and I would like to see a very good points spread in that even so I can go all in in USA. Durant my man is very eager to get the gold so they will win but the only problem now is the point spread to cover.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
looking the only team have chance to beat USA this year is Australia...

I think they will both reach to Final  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
RIO Olympic Basketball Quarter Finals, Croatia vs Serbia game has the best game I've been watched in Rio Olympics, That was too close to beat the Serbia Team, Nice try to Croatia. Final Score 86-83 Serbia Wins.
Activity: 84
        17.08. Australia Vs Lithuania      , my bet australia win
   18.08. Spain  Vs   France      , my bet spain win
   18.08. USA    Vs   Argentina      , my bet USA win
   18.08. Croatia  Vs   Serbia   , my bet serbia win   

great prediction 3 match 3 win, and now is play match croatia vs serbia
in match win again is all match win and i think your much profit in your bet

your prediction fantastic Man
all your bet is win, congratulation
Activity: 70
Deandre Jordan says that Gold Medals are above NBA Rings

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/s...08161757196289

This is what happens when you know you'll never win a ring. LOL
Hahaha. He never won any ring at all. Maybe if he trade at a good teams like Cavaliers ir Golden State, there is a chance hecan taste a NBA ring. How does he say that if he never won a NBA title. Gold medal, thats all he can taste.
Deandre Jordan is a great player. But still he needs improvements especially his shooting. Man, he shoots very bad at the free throw area. He is good at defense, no doubt about that. But he improves his shooting, thats better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

until now is batle croatia and serbia is half time
in result halftime croatia is win

Croatia   38   19   19               

Serbia   32   20   12   
wait secon half match third and fourth quarter       

For Semifinals Games, [Spain vs United State, Saturday August 20, 2016 @ 6:00 A.M] and other bracket [Australia vs To be determined, Saturday August 20, 2016 @ 2:30 A.M] 

Klay Thompson looks like he could use a break. Missing gimmes on O and even his D hasn't been up to par.

It's funny watching USA perimeter guys play defense, because in the NBA, they don't try and stop PG/SG penetration, because it's impossible. Instead, what the best NBA defenses do is shade the PG to the left or right, and use the post defender to isolate the PG/SG.
Activity: 112

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
the USA too easily won their quarter-final that destroys Argentina 105-78 (+27) .

In summary:

Spain-France: 92-67 +25
Australia-Lithuania 90-64 +26
Usa-Argentina 105-78 +27

All 3 teams won easily so far but I'm expecting the 4th game to be closer then these past 3 games. But that's what I thought would happen with the Spain v France game but Spain won easily in the end. The semi finals are going to be great to watch and it looks like it will be the USA v Australia for the gold medal.
I'm hoping that the semifinal games are going to be tighter than these ones. There's a lot more at stake in those games and certainly the teams are going to even take their game a notch higher. That US-Spain semifinal match is could have potentially been the gold medal match. These Euro teams are really giving Team USA a run for their money.
Deandre Jordan says that Gold Medals are above NBA Rings

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/766008161757196289

This is what happens when you know you'll never win a ring. LOL
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
the USA too easily won their quarter-final that destroys Argentina 105-78 (+27) .

In summary:

Usa-Argentina 105-78 +27

All 3 teams won easily so far but I'm expecting the 4th game to be closer then these past 3 games. But that's what I thought would happen with the Spain v France game but Spain won easily in the end. The semi finals are going to be great to watch and it looks like it will be the USA v Australia for the gold medal.

Provably that would be happen since the powerhouse teams are been defeated already but come to think of it, does australia have an x factor to beat USA? i think theyre faith will be come the same to those other team who was been burried alive by them, but let see how far australian basketba come to replinish and giving a hard time for USA to get the gold.
Activity: 252
Australia has destroyed Lithuania 90-64 ( +26 ). Fantastic tournament for Australia that deserves to play in the final for the gold medal !

I think another Team USA, is batle only hope silver medal not gold medal
because USA team with big star NBA player very dificult unstopable
gold medal still have USA

In summary:

Usa-Argentina 105-78 +27

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

In summary:

Usa-Argentina 105-78 +27

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
It is very likely we will see an Australia against the USA finals with the way they are have been playing the game.
USA is such a dominant team that there is no denying them to make it to the final game for the gold medal.
THIS WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE MATCH UP FOR THE MENS BASKETBALL GAME NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Grin
Australia has destroyed Lithuania 90-64 ( +26 ). Fantastic tournament for Australia that deserves to play in the final for the gold medal !

I agree and as I have been saying since the start of this Olympics Australia are here to try and win the gold medal and I think they will go very close to achieving this. Australia this time has the right mix of players and many of them play in the NBA with the top teams and that's why I believe that this Olympics Australia has a very strong chance at beating the USA for gold.

Spain had a good win over France smashing them 92-67 and the USA are currently easily beating Argentina.
Activity: 127

Same is spain with france
This tournament is good
Excellent end result for Spain.
France losing again and again is becoming a common fair and a stark reality for all Parisans to face now. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Same is spain with france
This tournament is good

Yes, incredible victory of Spain against France ( 92-67 +25 ) , also here a landslide victory.
I think that the only quarter-final will be balanced between Serbia and Croatia
Pages:
Jump to: