Pages:
Author

Topic: [RIPO]RipoffCoin: The most honest scam you have ever seen! NINJA SWAP COMING! - page 10. (Read 118699 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 102
Okay guys, beside all the fun we have, i need to write some serious words now. and we all know that will not happen to often.

i finished some stuff to publish, but i will not upload it by now.

why?

as you might know from the PoD rating and also from the op, i am a german and my english sucks. so all the stuff that is ready by now needs some spell checking.

i want to make sure the stuff gets some quality checks and that things a really funny.

as i mentioned before, the update will happen tonight, and it is always tonight somewhere on the planet Tongue

so what is in the pipe?

- during research i found an old friend, a new video with him will be uploaded (waiting for spell checks)
- the roadmap update is done and it will be an addition to the white paper (already done)
- i did a lot of research of what happend the last weeks. you will learn the truth about the most important happenings that hit the scene
- sadly some reorganizing of the team will happen
- i will read the last pages of the ANN again and reply to most of the question or most likley ignore them and speak about completly different
- i am looking for some gadgets for the real world.
- somehow the twitter tipbot is lost, need to check this
- we will be around on irc again

thanks for all PMs, DMs on twitter and mails you have send Smiley

tl;dr

update is on it's way.... :/ things will go online asap.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

You are right! Update tonight! Cheesy

You guys have done a great job so far and very original humor.

I hope your roadmap update impresses and I hope you'll have something real to offer cause most coin devs offer only empty promises.  We'll see tonight if this latest run is just the beginning of a much bigger run which is about to start.

Good luck, guys!
Roadmap tonight?

Devs should post these kinds of big news on this thread.  Many people don't use or check twitter regularly.

So here it is:

Roadmap to be released tonight!

You are right! Update tonight! Cheesy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Roadmap tonight?

Devs should post these kinds of big news on this thread.  Many people don't use or check twitter regularly.

So here it is:

Roadmap to be released tonight!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Man, I think these guys are for real, trade volume and price are both picking up.

This is unbelievable if it's really legit!

I just peed a little in my pants just now; that's how excited I got.  lol
Ditto! Ha-ha, I had written off my holdings long ago. Every now and then I sync my RIPO wallet- just in case. I bought in (a BUNCH) at over 1k, so you can imagine how depressed I have been! Things are picking up now, sure glad I didnt sell or just delete like I have many other alts!
Way to go, RIPO!s
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
i don't wanna moan but: UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES!!!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Girls, Girls, Girls... do i smell burning thongs? Enough fun for all of us!
Activity: 224
Have at it.... if anything I am involved has any type of hacking attack which is illegal in the USA. I know where to send them I know who cinna is as well, but I have no beef with her. Do you own dirt dummy don't send other to do it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Hey CryMeARiverBoatBTC, where should we send your fud bounty? please try a bit harder Smiley thank you

Hahaha, you guys are GREAT.

That idiot thinks I'm the dev of every coin thread I'm on.  Now he think I'm the dev of RIPO.  

I launched ShitCoin but this RIPO coin is SHT on steroids and with tons of class.  lol

Hope you guys blow everybody away - the crypto community needs a coin like this to succeed.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hes pumping it up to dump it on yall.. or are you blind? Then he will go MIA so your best bet is not buy and sell while the turd nugget is pumping it.

Yes, you got me, I'm the RIPO dev as well as the IXC and TeslaCoin dev.

I'm sure I'm the dev for a few other coins as well but I can't keep track.  Hahaha.
Hes pumping it up to dump it on yall.. or are you blind? Then he will go MIA so your best bet is not buy and sell while the turd nugget is pumping it.

Hey CryMeARiverBoatBTC, where should we send your fud bounty? please try a bit harder Smiley thank you
Activity: 224
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Man, I think these guys are for real, trade volume and price are both picking up.

This is unbelievable if it's really legit!

I just peed a little in my pants just now; that's how excited I got.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
RIPO※Wall-o-Silence™
✔Implemented

Are you shocked?

What happend??

Now you are like:

It is pretty easy!

What now? Let's bring it on!

We are ready to roll!

Dude, are you guys for real?  Was the entire past 2-3 months part of some plan? 

Oh man, fake-out abandonment, exactly like your typical ScamCoin.  haha!

Effing BRILLIANT!

If you guys really turn RIPO around this could be the blowout coin of 2014.  Hahahaaa.

What An awesome way to put all the wannabe alts to shame!!!  lol
RIPO※Wall-o-Silence™
✔Implemented

Are you shocked?

What happend??

Now you are like:

It is pretty easy!

What now? Let's bring it on!

We are ready to roll!

Pages: