Pages:
Author

Topic: [RIPO]RipoffCoin: The most honest scam you have ever seen! NINJA SWAP COMING! - page 6. (Read 118699 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Well that's something. They are number of coins like that on that exchange. We should make the market go there. Buyers are needed.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I found somewhere it is listed.  https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/RIPO_BTC/

I know nothing about the exchange and it and clearly it hasn't been used for RIPO in a long time...
I can sync the wallet no problem with 6 active nodes. We need an exchange or really it's complete irrelevant whether the chain is working or not.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Any working nodes for RIPO block chain, can't get the wallet to sync.

I too just installed the wallet and I get No Block Source too. Undecided
Are there any active exchanges left for my favorite coin - RIPO?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I want to see signed documents by an independent forensic accountant to prove this is a ripoff.

It's quite simple:
All scams claimed to be honest but weren't.
RIPO claimed they are a ripoff, so they are honest  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I want to see signed documents by an independent forensic accountant to prove this is a ripoff. 
Otherwise, this is flagrant false advertising! 
It would be nice to purchase some though, just so I can make jokes about losing money on ripoff coin, but making money on bitcoin. NEVAR AGAIN.

Activity: 160
You serious? Cheesy This is a ripoff xD
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Good think I skipped this one. Phewwww.
Activity: 224
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Any exchange for RipoffCoin besides Cryptsy? The withdrawal problems there are not acceptable but I can't find any other exchange left for RIPO.

I guess you can only try to get it listed at Cryptopia. The question is just: Who should buy this coin?
Any exchange for RipoffCoin besides Cryptsy? The withdrawal problems there are not acceptable but I can't find any other exchange left for RIPO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Dear community,

to be honest, we are stuck! Development didn't go any further because one of the devs invested all RipoffCoins into that damn ponzi Cryptodoubler... we got ripped off... Website down because the lack of funding. I am sitting in front of my laptop with my eyes full of tears. Why did this just happen??

The biggest honest ending ever! Eheh Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Wait a minute...... was this....was this bullshit all along?

Dear God no, perish the thought! Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Wait a minute...... was this....was this bullshit all along?
Seems like some silly whale is hitting this coin with 200mh by themselves and driving the diff up to the point that it drives everyone else away. When they abandon it the blockchain is left stuck. I have got it unstuck several times by putting 22mh back on it. It's so stupid to put 200mh on this coin, highly inefficient use of hash.
It started rolling again a few minutes ago.
I am solo mining. The block chain has been stuck for 5 hours now. Stuck at 229104 blocks. This has been happening the last few days with long pauses when it appears stuck.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Seems a little bit screwed up right now. I've been finding blocks regularly but all are being rejected. That is odd. As a long time miner of RIPO I have not seen it act like this before. I guess the days of mining this coin for me may be over. Pointless mining something that rejects all your block finds.

solo or pool? are you the one mining with 20mhs?
Seems a little bit screwed up right now. I've been finding blocks regularly but all are being rejected. That is odd. As a long time miner of RIPO I have not seen it act like this before. I guess the days of mining this coin for me may be over. Pointless mining something that rejects all your block finds.
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
Dear community,

to be honest, we are stuck! Development didn't go any further because one of the devs invested all RipoffCoins into that damn ponzi Cryptodoubler... we got ripped off... Website down because the lack of funding. I am sitting in front of my laptop with my eyes full of tears. Why did this just happen??

Pages:
Jump to: