Pages:
Author

Topic: [RIPO]RipoffCoin: The most honest scam you have ever seen! NINJA SWAP COMING! - page 5. (Read 118699 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Is there an award that can be given to this coin for most ccreative coin ever.

Grin

*cough* Shitcoin. 

Shitcoin was the first and the most creative. 

Awards will be given out later.  Smiley
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Is there an award that can be given to this coin for most ccreative coin ever.

Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
Never an altcoin was THIS honest haha
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
lol, interesting scam coin. I think of shitcoin and junkcoin also.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Don't need a dev as much as we need an exchange. The coin itself functions great, there is just nowhere to trade it. When Cryptsy went under so did Ripoffcoin.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
anyone want to talk about restarting this coin then pm me - 200,000 RIPO in it for a dev. This was too much fun to let die!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bump for the noobs to see. This was a good joke. Sad it never became a thing... 
It's not there - it is listed no where. Pretty foolish to keep mining this dead horse.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Not to my knowledge.

I have mined it for years but now it is worthless.
Would pretty to foolish to mine this any longer, it will likely never pay a cent back.
The failure of Cryptsy ended this coin it seems.
It might on voting lists but it is so far down it will very unlikely to ever get listed.

Cryptsy opened a new exchange on China. Maybe this coin is listed there... who knows....
Search on the cryptonews and you will find it..
Not to my knowledge.

I have mined it for years but now it is worthless.
Would pretty to foolish to mine this any longer, it will likely never pay a cent back.
The failure of Cryptsy ended this coin it seems.
It might on voting lists but it is so far down it will very unlikely to ever get listed.
Activity: 463
It had a healthy market at Crptysy but like a number of other coins is now screwed with it's demise.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
All the addnodes in the world will not matter without an exchange this coin is worthless and mining is a total waste of time. At this time I am not aware of it even been considered to be listed anywhere and I have suggested it to a bunch of places. It seems this coin is finished - what a shame.

It is on the voting list at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
Also can be voted for at https://safecex.com/coin/add although it wont be visible until it gets 4 or 5 votes
you  could always get it considered at other exchanges too im sure if it was worth it to you

really though, wasn't this finished a long time ago?
All the addnodes in the world will not matter without an exchange this coin is worthless and mining is a total waste of time. At this time I am not aware of it even been considered to be listed anywhere and I have suggested it to a bunch of places. It seems this coin is finished - what a shame.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Awesome, this works, thanks !
These nodes seem to work fairly regularly. None of the old published ones seem to.

addnode=204.11.237.233
addnode=86.8.193.28
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=192.99.13.67
Please give me those nodes, i have none, and would like to synch RIPO wallet, too.

And I've just sent a general note to coins-e. There's more to fix than the RIPO wallet. I just checked out.

BTC and LTC deposits and withdrawals do work however, and that's perhaps the most important.
I have already sent them a note in that regard. The RIPO wallet and marketplace is marked as In Maintenance. If more people send a note to them that will increase the likelihood of success.
I know nothing about the exchange and it and clearly it hasn't been used for RIPO in a long time...

The exchange exists since a long time, has been sold and redesigned, but these days, many wallets are offline. Perhaps we can make the owner look after it again. He should listen to this wakeup call.
Pages:
Jump to: