Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 19. (Read 15695 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
in the near future will grow everything! now very low prices for investment! pulsation at the beginning of the year gave a very good profit to all its investors! I think that when the market turns in the opposite direction, it will give many more multiplications!
Maybe you are right, but it's better to invest in another coin than in Ripple.  I do not believe in the success of Ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 06:55:19 AM
in the near future will grow everything! now very low prices for investment! pulsation at the beginning of the year gave a very good profit to all its investors! I think that when the market turns in the opposite direction, it will give many more multiplications!
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
MY view is Ripple is excellent coin. It has great potential in the crypto market and investors believe in Ripple too much. The popularity of Ripple is increasing day by day. So i think invest in Ripple more and you will earn more profit.
I think in Ripple now believe only those people who invested in this coin at a high price.  In any case, I would not recommend investing in Ripple.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
Ripple is a long-term shot. It is strongly connected to banks and most of banks want Ripple technology xRapid, but they dont want to buy XRP token - it is verz importnatn Ripple and XRP is not the same. Ripple got only good news and strong partnerships during spring 2018 and still there was no price movement. It will need really couple of years until it is adoptech enough to see a significant price increase.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 10, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
Ripple was so promising alternative cryptocurrency in the past but its current position is too weak to predict something good for its development.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Today the price for Ripple is 0.34 $.  Now the price of this coin is very low and I would not risk investing in Ripple.
August 07, 2018, 01:16:00 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Very strange, but now the price of all coins is growing, but the price of Ripple is falling.  I do not really trust this coin.
Activity: 21
August 06, 2018, 01:50:54 AM
Ripple is the only cryptocurrency supported by Google Ventures. Ripple Labs has created a lot of interest in Blockchain technology with Interledger Protocol (ILP), including from Apple and Google, according to information I've read in the media. ILP can carry this coin for wider use. Interestingly the Ripple system has also been used by Citi, Visa, and Nasdaq. Ripple offers advantages such as Blockchain for faster international payment settlement and has added 75 clients in the banking world.

You aren't wrong if you want to invest in it, because the spread of these coin is growing day by day.

I don't think, so it might still take 1 or 2 more months and this isn't much different from other crypto coins.

Well well well... if Google's supporting it, then it can't be completely useless, can it? I expect it will get some kind of boost if Google says something about it. That's what has me confused about Ripple. It looks useless but there is a lot of support for it coming from major networks and institutions like the banks.

I think it might be worth putting a little bit into at this stage. It's so low you wouldn't lose much anyway. 100 coins at 67 cents each could very well turn into $6.70 if these Google claims prove to be true... but wouldn't Google want to do their own thing? Why all this hype about Ripple in particular?
August 05, 2018, 11:56:32 PM
Now the price for Ripple is even lower and I suggest investing a small part of the money in this coin and holding the coins until the end of the year.
Activity: 56
August 05, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
Ripple is a very remarkable coin and has done very well in the crypto world
Activity: 420
August 05, 2018, 03:55:22 AM
MY view is Ripple is excellent coin. It has great potential in the crypto market and investors believe in Ripple too much. The popularity of Ripple is increasing day by day. So i think invest in Ripple more and you will earn more profit.
Activity: 151
August 04, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

I do not trust this coin and so if the price is very low I would not risk and invest in Ripple.  Or would invest a very small amount of money.
Activity: 266
August 03, 2018, 03:47:58 AM
ripple is the highest quality project I have discovered up to now. I think the price is an opportunity now. it will receive intense demand within a few years and the price will increase.
Activity: 229
August 02, 2018, 09:59:02 PM
Ripple is one of the potential coin..i beleive this coin will survive and they become more popular and grow in the market,, it is safe also and very suitable transactions..the bank support this coin..im sure Ripple has a bright future and perfect for investment...
copper member
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

I think ripple coins are good for investment from now on. I do not know more about Ripple yet, certainly their side has worked with many banks. and it was very nice

Actually, ripple has only worked with 2 banks and are developing a product for only 1. We are working with 10+ developing products.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 07:22:58 PM
Experts predict the ripple might be the second "Bitcoin" and help cryptocurrency become "more legit". Unlike the towering Bitcoin price segment. Ripple (XRP) is currently trading at less than $ 1. However, many e-money experts predict that in the near future, this coin could become a "catalyst" in a new era of digital money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 06:49:59 PM
Ripple is the third largest mathematical algorithm in the world and is highly appreciated by investors. Copper ripple is being greatly anticipated on its development in the future. Ripple is the name of both a pre-XRP and a currency settlement network. This is an open source distribution payment system is still in the testing phase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 02, 2018, 06:07:45 PM
Ripple is the only cryptocurrency supported by Google Ventures. Ripple Labs has created a lot of interest in Blockchain technology with Interledger Protocol (ILP), including from Apple and Google, according to information I've read in the media. ILP can carry this coin for wider use. Interestingly the Ripple system has also been used by Citi, Visa, and Nasdaq. Ripple offers advantages such as Blockchain for faster international payment settlement and has added 75 clients in the banking world.

You aren't wrong if you want to invest in it, because the spread of these coin is growing day by day.

I don't think, so it might still take 1 or 2 more months and this isn't much different from other crypto coins.
Activity: 144
August 02, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

You can take a chance and invest in Ripple but I advise you to hold the coins only until the end of the year and then sell it right away.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 08:01:52 AM
ripple is a good coin to hold from research but the issue currently in all coins are that the crypto values are volatile and the values are dropping and rising but the future of ripple is bright.
Pages:
Jump to: