Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 15. (Read 15700 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 02:22:24 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

Ripple is not for hold in my side.
If you will be in ripple community you must be in guard at all times.
their pump and dump is ridiculous they will earn a lot in market but in sudden time you will be left on high.
you just need to do day trade with this one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
The price of Ripple is growing very slowly. But I think he has a great prospect. Ripple is safe and very suitable for transactions. Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 01:27:57 PM
if for now there are so many good news about Ripple, but the coins are falling, so when we see no one is using Ripple for now, so if we want to invest in Ripple this is a bad idea for future investment.
I think so too.  If Ripple was really a good coin, then the price would have grown several times already.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 06:46:08 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

I think this coin is not a promising coin. It can rise again and reach better prices, I don't care. In my way of thinking, traders should think more about the features of ripple and should try to find better coins than ripple.
Activity: 125
August 26, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

I would probably better invest in another coin, but the price is likely to grow a little, but for other coins the price will increase more.
Activity: 229
August 24, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

I am confident in the growth of Ripple and popularity, it seems to me, in 2-3 months, and it will start to grow quietly.
Regarding the investment, the decision you must take yourself, conduct your analysis of the coin and make sure of your choice.
Activity: 406
August 24, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
Ripple is a good and worthy investment coin. He has a good development team. And I like that he has a small commission Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 24, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Ripple its special feature is the high speed of transactions, with a small commission. He works with large companies and deals with large financial institutions.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 02:03:13 PM
Sure it will, in fact this is the perfect time to get a lot of it. Ripple is one of the best and secure investment out there but though invest what you can afford to lose. Number one principle of investment
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 02:00:59 PM
Ripple is a promising coin, it had good potential, is good coin to invest & in good demand now a days. Last year it had earned good profit to investors, but now as market is red at this time. Ripple is also downtrend but it had potential & will surely bounce back when market starts green.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 01:58:19 PM
Ripple is now very heavily fallen and continues to fall. I do not think the best idea now is to buy a ripple. Because he will still jump in price. I think we need to wait a bit for him to recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
Ripple is far better coin we are having right now. Ripple is developing a great platform so we should invest in the ripple. It will Boom oneday. This will happen very soon.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Even with the current price of ripple, I still think it is a very good coin that is worth investing in because I believe in the coming years, the price will rise to a very high price. Ripple is a very good coin and it has good support system I believe when the market recover from the bear and the bull run starts, the price will grow very well.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

Now the price is almost 2 times lower.  You can try to buy some coins, but do not advise investing all the money in Ripple.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
August 24, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

I believe in the future of Ripple. So my strategy is simple - I buy Ripple every day for 10$ . To the moon very soon Cool
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
Although Ripple is moving in a parallel direction with other crypto-currencies, but they cooperate with banks, and this already says something   
Current ripples are good for long and medium-term investments because they have joined the bank and no doubt the transaction is also relatively short and fast, safe, secure, guaranteed and the best in the future.
Activity: 104
August 24, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
Although Ripple is moving in a parallel direction with other crypto-currencies, but they cooperate with banks, and this already says something   
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
Ripple is awesome token. With fast speed in each transaction, it is used in practically a lot especially in transfer money.
I think ripple really really is the future of the world.
Besides EventChain is good tokens for hodl  Grin
Perhaps Ripple will be a good token in the future, but so far its merits are not too highly appreciated and it fluctuates at a low level. I hope it will start to gain momentum every year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
August 24, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
Ripple with its Xrapid and Xvia shows outstanding results, apart from other "wanna-be" cryptocurrencies it is one of most interesting investments. The growth of XRP its just a matter of time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 24, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
Last year, ripple gave us a very good income. This year the market goes down, so the ripple has brought great losses to many investors. But I believe in this project, because this project has products.
Pages:
Jump to: