Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 25. (Read 15695 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:44:04 PM
Now the price for Ripple has slightly increased, only 5%.  But I think by the end of the year the price will rise by a maximum of 25%.
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
July 14, 2018, 09:13:19 PM
Ripple in my opinion has great potential, like dogecoin. With a cheap price you can buy a lot of ripple coins. You can buy it now, because the price is falling.
Activity: 83
July 14, 2018, 09:04:20 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

I also hope that its price will increase again as before. I will buy and look forward to profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
Personally I would not recommend investing in Ripple as I consider it a very tricky attempt by banks to create a centralized currency and shift Bitcoin from the throne without direct conflict
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:47:57 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

I do not believe in ripple prices that will rise in the near future, because now the ripple still has not shown a significant movement. where many predict that ripples will continue to be coins that have increased, but now the ripple has not shown that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 06:46:14 PM
If we look at prices a few months ago ripples could reach $ 1 price and now the price has gone down very deep so now is the right time to start investing in ripples, let alone ripples now have improved performance in transactions and they also work with some big banks so the potential given is quite promising, believe only with the ripple of coins because for the long term is very potential to generate big profits if we buy coins with large quantities as well.

This is not true. This are only speculations. So far there are no big banks that use XRP and I doubt that they will be ever. Ripple is build on speculations only and it is not worth investing in my opinion.
I also believe that XRP will be able to become a widely used coin in global payments and in banks because it has many advantages to become more popular. The XRP community has been huge and sustainable since its inception, with good fundamentals and unlimited numbers, which are factors that XRP dominates in this race.
Activity: 229
July 14, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

Ripple is a very good coin for investment, it has great prospects and potential.
a good working team that does not stop there and tries to increase its popularity and demand.
I think after half a year and the ripple will stand at least three times as much.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
July 14, 2018, 06:34:44 PM
If we look at prices a few months ago ripples could reach $ 1 price and now the price has gone down very deep so now is the right time to start investing in ripples, let alone ripples now have improved performance in transactions and they also work with some big banks so the potential given is quite promising, believe only with the ripple of coins because for the long term is very potential to generate big profits if we buy coins with large quantities as well.

This is not true. This are only speculations. So far there are no big banks that use XRP and I doubt that they will be ever. Ripple is build on speculations only and it is not worth investing in my opinion.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
July 14, 2018, 06:32:01 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 14, 2018, 04:11:46 PM
I do not have any money on the ripple so far investment on it. I see the people have craze on this coin because of this promotion tactics but real fact about this coin is the worst to make your money on it mate.
Please check the good ICO projects instead of this coin because this coin that much worth only for investment.

If you have money ripple please swap that coin to other top coins which can grow more in the market.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

I think it's worth it, but there are still doubts about this coin, so there will be a choice of everyone, my choice is to wait and watch the coin.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 03:58:33 PM
Of course it is possible to invest this very fast coin in which banks and other large players may be interested  Wink
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
If you count in the form of speculation , I think it can reach its top , and if in the case of long-term investment in the project is better not worth it)
Activity: 132
July 14, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
It is now less than $0,46 and i really doubt that it will be going higher on the next few days, we just need to wait to see what is going to happen with ripple. But at the end of the year, it can easily touch more than a buck just like it happened on 2017
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
Ripple officials continue to speak negatively about XRP,  to make investment is your own decision but i can only advise you not to invest all your money.
You're right.  If a person wants to invest in Ripple, then it's best to invest only a portion of the money so that you will not lose all your money later.
Ripple for me is nice escape when you try to invest big amount of money, you are investing like 90% in other coins and just 10 or less % in ripple cause that coin could save you or just you could lost your money.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
July 14, 2018, 03:51:16 PM
I have been personally waiting for it to dip in the the 30's again and I will buy a large chunk.  Wife is still pissed at me for not buying at .33 cents before it skyrocketed.  If I make that mistake again I will be getting a divorce.

That was funny at the same time sounds like a plan as well and yes I am waiting for ripple to go back to the price where it was last year at this point of time so that I can a huge chunk of ripple again like I did last year (luckily). Ripple definitely has potential.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 14, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
Ripple is in a different place compared to other large-volume cryptocurrencies. I think it was specifically manipulated by some groups to stay fixed at a certain price. It isn’t sensible to invest all the money in one altcoin for such investments.
Activity: 406
July 14, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
The current market cap of Ripple (XRP) is only behind ETH. So the future of the ripple is bright enough. I guess that in Q4 2018, the rupture rate will increase as the cryptocurrency market rebounds, and may rise to $ 2 in exchange rates. So at the moment, investing in XRP is a good idea.
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
I have been personally waiting for it to dip in the the 30's again and I will buy a large chunk.  Wife is still pissed at me for not buying at .33 cents before it skyrocketed.  If I make that mistake again I will be getting a divorce.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
July 14, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
i was always against this thing, there is an article that i made some days ago, check it out pls.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39725290
Pages:
Jump to: