Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 24. (Read 15695 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:23:10 PM
Ripple is one of those good coins and is now on the list of 5 best coins, I think Ripple will continue to survive and become bigger in the future I am sure Ripple has a bright future and is perfect for investment.
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

RIPPLE is supported by BANK, even the ones I know. Banks in my country support RIPPLE. But behind all that counts from Crypto.
my personal opinion, if you really have more money, use a small percent of the total money you have only a small percentage of%.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
Ripple is excellent and appropriate for long-term investments, Ripple's investment is also safe, I really like Ripple because of the fast deals, Ripple also keeps working with Banks and other big companies, I'm sure they will become bigger in the coming year .
I agree with you. I also like ripples because the coins are good and promise long-term investments.
RIPPLE is safe and very suitable for transactions and can work with other companies.
I hope RIPPLE coins in the future are much in demand by many people and coins that grow very big.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 19, 2018, 10:36:36 PM
I think Ripple is the best altcoin with low price at the moment to invest in Smiley. You no need to think or worry too much if you're going to invest in this cryptocurrency Smiley. You should know that it's the best cryptocurrency for so many traders/holders/investors last year cause its price increased so many times and there are so many new millionaires just because of investing in XRP Smiley. Try to believe XRP this time and wait till the end of this year Smiley.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
July 19, 2018, 10:21:00 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Actualy ripple is a good coin and one of the major coins that belong into coin market caps,therefore there is big potential thats this coin will become more popular and grow in the  market,maybe at this moment the price value is low,but we dont know in the future,this coins become profitable and surpass  the bitcoin someday as being number one in the exchange market.
Activity: 17
July 19, 2018, 10:12:32 PM
Its price is lower XRP is very popular because of the potential that it brings. So I find that XRP is good too
Activity: 90
July 18, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
in my opinion, Ripple is an old altcoin. It has a very different and interesting concept in relation to the banks. This coin is unique and it is rather stable. I am sure that Ripple can survive in this market and they may begin to increase in some years later. It is still a worthy coin investment.
It seems to me that in the future this coin will not be needed by anyone, or another coin, better, will come out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
I recollect Ripple as one of the potential coin that i'm able to put money into for this bull run upcomming. but you allways want to make your very own choice approximately making an investment, due to the fact you're the best responsible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
I believe that Ripple is the good coin that can be even a rival of ether as according to most ratings it is the third one following btc and ether. this is a good evidence of its popularity and worthiness i think
Activity: 448
July 18, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
If we look at the upcoming events based on the charts, then we can say that in the near future we can see the pumping of the project, because the market should push the price of Ripple up, probably this will happen in the near future.
Activity: 138
July 18, 2018, 08:45:57 AM
Though ripple has a very slow movement in rising but I believe it has a very good future and there will be some positive improvement in the system so, I consider it a good coin to invest in and hold till when you can make something reasonable as profit.
Yes you are right.  The price of Ripple is growing very slowly.  But maybe in the future the price will start to grow faster.
Activity: 318
July 18, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
Though ripple has a very slow movement in rising but I believe it has a very good future and there will be some positive improvement in the system so, I consider it a good coin to invest in and hold till when you can make something reasonable as profit.
Activity: 608
July 17, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
I have a lot of doubts about this coin. Earlier there were rumors that the founder of the ripple sold all his coins, others said that the price would soon rise. But I'm not used to believing rumors, so I'll wait.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 17, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
in my opinion, Ripple is an old altcoin. It has a very different and interesting concept in relation to the banks. This coin is unique and it is rather stable. I am sure that Ripple can survive in this market and they may begin to increase in some years later. It is still a worthy coin investment.
Activity: 143
July 17, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
Ripple is much good news, besides that the market has also dropped significantly. Current ripple prices are too good to buy and hold them in the near future. If the market enters the uptrend period, I think the ripple might have surfaced ETH in terms of market capitalization.
Activity: 294
July 17, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
Ripple altcoint type which I think is quite prospective to be invested, although not as good as ethereum, if sure start investing in this ripple, hopefully you are lucky
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
Ripple in my opinion has great potential, like dogecoin. With a cheap price you can buy a lot of ripple coins. You can buy it now, because the price is falling.
I think this is a useless coin, the price of which falls every day.  And even when the market recovers, the price will not grow to $ 1.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:33:17 AM
Ripple has a tremendous potential for manipulation. If there is such a tool, they are likely to use them more than once to make a profit. Well, no one will try to make pumps in a falling market, as now. So it's no surprise that Ripple is now moving along with the market.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 04:37:29 AM
Why not? I still think that XRP is worth to invest in. You should know that at the early of last year, price of XRP is so fucking low but at the end of last year it was more than 2$ and so many guys cried because they didn't believe in XRP. LOL. I think if it's not a good coin so there is no way that XRP can have higher rank like that Smiley.
Activity: 171
July 17, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

I think by the end of the year as on all other coins, the price for Ripple will also grow.  But I doubt that there will be very good growth.
Pages:
Jump to: