Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Price Prediction ? - page 2. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
is it true but I think it will exceed 3 $ because I have seen the highest ripple price that he has achieved around 4 $.
I'm more inclined to the price of $ 2 for a coin if the market starts to grow actively. I do not think that the coin can reach the price of $ 3 or even $ 4. Although this is a crypto currency market, everything is possible here.  Smiley
Well ripple at only $ 2 is pretty high for them. I think like you, can not be higher. Ripple is a bubble coin. They are fragile, they are blown up by the founder. In fact, they are not as strong as other coins. They have a high market capitalization as the number of coin releases is quite high.
I also put a little hope on the ripple to be a superior coin, because right now the ripple coin has no development at all in price and probably will not have a significant rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
is it true but I think it will exceed 3 $ because I have seen the highest ripple price that he has achieved around 4 $.
I'm more inclined to the price of $ 2 for a coin if the market starts to grow actively. I do not think that the coin can reach the price of $ 3 or even $ 4. Although this is a crypto currency market, everything is possible here.  Smiley
Well ripple at only $ 2 is pretty high for them. I think like you, can not be higher. Ripple is a bubble coin. They are fragile, they are blown up by the founder. In fact, they are not as strong as other coins. They have a high market capitalization as the number of coin releases is quite high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 03:43:22 AM
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 03:38:54 AM
No crypto-savvy eye missed Ripple’s remarkable journey in 2017.
Ripple (XRP) Prices Heading For $2 In 2018 ? Is it possible

I expect Ripple to fall back to 0.50 USD. No proof of work, not decentralised and no open access. Not comparable with things like Ethereum or Litecoin. Not sure if I would see them as a crypto currency at all but then there is no standard definition for that I think.

I would be very surprised to see that. After all Ripple is supported by more than 70 banks worldwide and had recent new big financial players officially announcing to work with Ripple as American Express a few months ago. 
I also think that the ripple will rise in price as soon as the market begins to recover. The current drop in the price of ripples is due to the general fall of the entire crypto currency market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 09, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

I expect Ripple to fall back to 0.50 USD. No proof of work, not decentralised and no open access. Not comparable with things like Ethereum or Litecoin. Not sure if I would see them as a crypto currency at all but then there is no standard definition for that I think.

I would be very surprised to see that. After all Ripple is supported by more than 70 banks worldwide and had recent new big financial players officially announcing to work with Ripple as American Express a few months ago. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 06, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
I am not a ripple fan and I have not or did not invest in ripple because it is a centralized network. until they move to decentralized network, I don't think I will invest in ripple because I am a long term holder.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
March 06, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
Most of the price forecasts for XRP converge on growth of 540%, i.e. by the end of the year the price will reach about 6 dollars.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 06, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

If it hit to almost 4$ last 2017, I think 2$ is easily achievable by end of 2018 bought this coin when it is around 1.8$ and I still keep holding for long term I'm hoping that when crypto market is getting bullish again this may easily hit 2$ with its continuous growth and more and more banks and payment center interested to its platform there is no doubt this can break it all time high before.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
March 06, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
Hello mean i am coming
https://i.imgur.com/doeeL6y.jpg

classical bubble chart
https://i.imgur.com/fCa2lJP.png
Activity: 336
March 06, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
My prediction in 1 year ripple will be 3$ or more, because a lot of good news and XRP support to much people
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
Can't predict price but it will be a good year for ripple for sure.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
I think its possible if people continue to ignore the intentions of the investors dominating ripple. with the financing it will have, the value may rise to new heights and the investors, dominated by bankers, will win hence controlling the market.
Activity: 103
March 06, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
I think that the ripple will reach $ 2 by the June of 2018, the ripple has the ability to grow and also I think it will last long, for a $ 2 price increase it is quite possible for the ripple.
Activity: 280
March 06, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
Although I don't personally support ripple and didn't own a single. I think it will be back to $2-$3 back again when this bullrun starts
Activity: 19
March 06, 2018, 10:10:35 AM
It's very possible to see a big growth out of XRP in 2018. It will all depend on the hype that gets created by the media
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
2$ is possible for sure, if bitcoin iwll go back to 20k, ripple will make 2$ easily, and if more than more for sure.
Activity: 490
March 06, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

Well I don't really agree with you. Yes, Ripple is in bad shape, but I don't think that it is overvalued right now. Yes it may drops, but this will be only due to speculations, the same reasons that got it to 3$ a little while ago.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
It can happen since last year it reach almost $4 although bitcoin is currently correcting its course, ripple will hardly stay at $1 in my opinion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 06, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

It getting hard to have an uptrend motion right now.  It looks like Ripple getting behind by Litecoin at this moment,  not to mentions it's great records in previous years but it seems to become undervalued today. While Litecoin is still consistently having a nice shape of price.
Pages:
Jump to: