Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Price Prediction ? - page 8. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
I think Ripple can go as far as 10 in two years, as the most optimistic prediction, other than that, it's hard given the total supply of the coin. :|
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
Ripple develops very fast and I believe in the price about $2-2,5 in 2018. Of course Ripple is not ideal and it has a lot of negative sides, but I'm going to hold it in this year and sell in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
February 21, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
No crypto-savvy eye missed Ripple’s remarkable journey in 2017.
Ripple (XRP) Prices Heading For $2 In 2018 ? Is it possible

maybe in the of 2018, the price of XRP will be stable at $2. And in the middle this year the price maybe will be around 5$ ~ 10$
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 21, 2018, 05:03:26 PM
If you see ripple(xrp) now the price are about 9000 to 10000 satoshi so i'm sure it will go high like 2x or 20000 satoshi in the future base on popularity and in developer of ripple(xrp) we can see a lot of users here in forum ask about that so i say they spend time to search and to ask about it that's example of popularity because they want to invest in that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
February 21, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

Ripple is a centralized coin and therefore has no predictable value. Value will it grow when banks and companies that stand behind it so decide, and they will fall in the same way when they decide to damp. All users who think otherwise are naive. They are small fish that swim around the sharks and only get their trash
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
February 21, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
I am very optimistic about Ripple based on the reviews, articles, and videos I have read and seen so far. Good Luck to all! I hope it put us all in a comfortable position.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 04:37:58 PM
Ripple is very good in banking and many large world banks have long been united and use its advanced blockchein technology instead of the outdated SWIFT banking method. In addition, recently this coin has become interested in the world financial organizations and are also going to use it in their business. Therefore, ripple clearly has a good growth outlook and by the end of the year the dollar will be unambiguous, and in practice it should reach five dollars. However, you should always remember that this coin is centralized and fully controlled.
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
I dont think XRP's price would surge up again because the only time this coin is getting pump its because of some FUDs like the last one coinbase listing FUD which triggered most of the FOMO guys to buy XRP not knowing that these bankers can easily dump its price which was happened and a lot of investors got rekted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
February 21, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
If only to 2$ I think it's very possible because ripple had reached more than $3 before. Especially since ripple ($xrp) announced their partnership with western union (not sure wether this is confirmed) I think this could drive the price of ripple ($xrp) even further. Still, in my opinion nano is way way way better than ripple in the term of payment though.
Activity: 266
February 21, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
I'll be use Ripple only for money speculation because for real sector it's coin same like visa\mastercard.
But anyway they have great product promotion and still price can be growth up. If they will release something from their whitepaper in this year then price will up to 3$
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 21, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
On this coin appeared the good news and I think that soon the growth will begin. I bought this coin for a long time and probably soon I'll make a profit.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 21, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

At this moment I agree with $ 2 but if happen I'll sell my XRP and replace it into another, to long for me and no worth to hold again. Year a go I believe XRP will have significant price action but not happen, meaning not reach my take profit area. But now with dip and slow market condition, I lost faith with XRP. Some people still hold or buy back but not me.
Bdndkd
To give you the hope all I can tell you is to hold back for just couple of months. Cauz at present ripple branding alot and they inculcate with some reputed company like western union, few reputed banks and places like Saudi Arabia are accepting. So keep hold of it , rest is always your choice.
February 21, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
Ripple has been garnering a lot of attention in the cryptocurrency world. Ripple has seen a surge of 4000% in the first half of 2017. Today, the market cap of Ripple is more than $100 billion. Ripple claims that there were more than $11 billion worth of transactions in the second quarter of 2017. Currently, it is listed on 30 exchanges. Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected to cross the $7 barrier at least.Trading Volume of XRP is nowhere close to the most popular cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH. Trading volume is expected to grow in 2018, and a rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency can even raise its prices to $7-$10 mark as well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
February 21, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

At this moment I agree with $ 2 but if happen I'll sell my XRP and replace it into another, to long for me and no worth to hold again. Year a go I believe XRP will have significant price action but not happen, meaning not reach my take profit area. But now with dip and slow market condition, I lost faith with XRP. Some people still hold or buy back but not me.
February 21, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Well understanding the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market will help us to know how difficult it is to predict the Price of any cryptocurrency, because the price is base on the level of demands once the once the coin can attract new investors nothing can stop the price from rising.
Volatility is the word that these big players love,we are getting fooled by these manipulators by doing a lot of pumps and dumps in bitcoin's price and they are making billions of dollars from most of the weak people in the market,i have to disagree with the last part because morelikely price of a coin will be all based on the news,a strong upcoming news or events could easily destroy every good technical analysis that we have,fundamentals are more dominant than technicals.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 21, 2018, 02:32:06 PM
Well understanding the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market will help us to know how difficult it is to predict the Price of any cryptocurrency, because the price is base on the level of demands once the once the coin can attract new investors nothing can stop the price from rising.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
February 21, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

I dont think so because most of the investors have changed already,they are not investing because of some speculations or rumours coming out like the western union FUD,people have learned the hard way because the last time they have invested in XRP they have lose a lot of money from the coinbase listing FUD,which they have learned not to get into a hyped coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
February 21, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
I am still not very convinced of Ripple's future potential. Although I was thrilled to see it go past USD 3.00, sometimes I think that is one of the few crypto investments I've made I regret (and I invested in it when it was under USD 0.30). For the time being I will continue HODLing. Once it gets past USD 2.00 I will re-asses if it is a keeper or not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
The issue here is that XRP is not a coin that's meant to gain value over time. In fact if the price does continue to go up it will adversely affect banks' desire and ability to use XRP as intended. I think if it gets too high there's a very good chance the supply will see a massive increase. As of right now only 39 billion out of their self-proclaimed limit of 99 billion coins are in circulation. They could easily double the supply overnight and still have room to add more. So while there's a decent chance the value will see a slight increase, I do not believe it will be very profitable or long lived.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 01:55:07 PM
Why are you all so focusing on ripple, when you have so much more other 100% better and more interesting currencyes, also ripple, as the name says is allready dead... rip...

You should learn something and not just strive for them gains... Gains are everywhere, but ultimately those matters that stay...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8heqDda7w
Pages:
Jump to: