Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Price Prediction ? - page 6. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 10:19:09 AM
I think it's the whole cryptocurrency market is in decline, and the amount of XRP is too big, and the tokens are centralized, so need to be cautious, I don't think the tokens, so I don't think it will reach $2.
Hard is to do any predictions. What I can say is that it can easily go back to $3,8 since in the last few weeks from total market cap almost 300 billion USD disappeared. If those big players come again into the game it can even go to $5.
Yes, the ripple can return to 3.8, but what is the probability of this event? Personally, I do not believe that this can happen in the near future. Now the crypto currency market is in a state of decline, so good prices for coins should not be expected until at least summer.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 10:06:15 AM
I don't think he can grow up.Ripple is dead to me.I am very upset due to the fact that my investment in this currency were unsuccessful
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 08:28:48 AM
I think it's the whole cryptocurrency market is in decline, and the amount of XRP is too big, and the tokens are centralized, so need to be cautious, I don't think the tokens, so I don't think it will reach $2.
Hard is to do any predictions. What I can say is that it can easily go back to $3,8 since in the last few weeks from total market cap almost 300 billion USD disappeared. If those big players come again into the game it can even go to $5.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 08:27:00 AM
Ripple heading to $2?
It's very possible and very optimistic.

I think ripple will increase more than $2.. In my predecting, in the last year of 2018 ripple will heading to $4 until $5.
Why?
Because, that altcoin always showing stable and rank 2 on the best altcoin inreases..
 You don't belive me?
Please checking on market, and studying the trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 22, 2018, 08:20:10 AM
   Check my thread:
-https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30320139
   For a month everyday I see something new about ripple. New contract with a bank,
new contracts with some companies. They started this year very good, and in public they
are playing very aggressive.
    Ripple is already up. Some people doubted that Ripple can get to $3, and that happened.
Now ripple is around $1 and looks like Ripple have a stronghold at that mark. I think they are
aiming big. I plan to buy some Ripple very soon, I think this coin can go to $10 in next few years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
I think it will probably happen even beyond. because ripple is a good coin and  very trusted by investors in rising prices.
,and ripple maybe will developing like waves
Not only is Ripple a coin of value, but it is also a payment processing system that is meant to overthrow the current incumbent system serving banks.It is for this reason that Ripple has been adopted by several large banks.therefore, there is a future.
Ripple uses neither proof of work nor proof of stake. Instead, it uses a unique consensus protocol that is more scalable than anything Bitcoin has to offer.  Bitcoin can process seven transactions per second, Ripple has the ability to process 1500 transactions in the same second.Is good.
What’s even more interesting is that the Ripple network can be used to trade any asset with any other asset.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
February 22, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
I think it will probably happen even beyond. because ripple is a good coin and  very trusted by investors in rising prices.
Not only is Ripple a coin of value, but it is also a payment processing system that is meant to overthrow the current incumbent system serving banks.It is for this reason that Ripple has been adopted by several large banks.therefore, there is a future.
Ripple uses neither proof of work nor proof of stake. Instead, it uses a unique consensus protocol that is more scalable than anything Bitcoin has to offer.  Bitcoin can process seven transactions per second, Ripple has the ability to process 1500 transactions in the same second.Is good.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 08:05:48 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 08:02:36 AM
February 22, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
Ripple price prediction i think XRP will reach $3 till $5 in 2019.
It's going stable for ripple, and it will maintain its position in the top 3 in the coinmarketcap.
its price will keep increasing even in the future, XRP is a very good coin for a longterm investment. at least i invested in them too.
Activity: 456
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
February 22, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
Ripple almost good coin, Its price now $0.97.
It anytime can high 1$/ 2$ or more.
Price prediction so much tough, alltime prediction can not sure, its just their own minded.
Stay with this forum you will learn a lot.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
February 22, 2018, 07:43:51 AM
Hi! IMHO it is possible. Ripple staff regularly reports about their projects of interaction with banking structures. If at least one such company is interested in RPL large investments will be made by other participants of blockchain.
Activity: 253
February 22, 2018, 07:30:44 AM
I like by the way many, I think that the price for Ripple, will fall, why? I think because soon the community will understand that the Ripple project is nothing more than a way to collect real crypto currency into the hands of bankers, for usual candy wrappers,
ripple will keep increasing because its another alternative for some altcoins if you dont want that plua if you cant afford any coin s its great one for you because its kinda cheaper
Activity: 168
February 22, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
I acknowledge the effort, improvement and appreciation with Ripple, with record growth of 4,000% in early 2017. However, the operating and supply management structure may be different but will cause storm in the future. Suppose the demand exceeds the number of Ripple pumped per month. How will the value change?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 22, 2018, 07:07:38 AM
No crypto-savvy eye missed Ripple’s remarkable journey in 2017.
Ripple (XRP) Prices Heading For $2 In 2018 ? Is it possible

There is more and more good news coming out for Ripple and XRP, and as usual this translates into no price change whatsoever. I'm expecting another huge surge at some point. $2 seems a pessimistic estimate, I'm anticipating a new ATH in 2018.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 22, 2018, 06:58:36 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 06:46:52 AM
it's possible because If you view from the very rapid growth this year, it is not impossible if in the future years Ripple prices will continue to rise further,
This is supported by several important factors:
Powerful Technology
Technology Ripple (XRP) can strengthen up to 1,500 transactions per second,
Trust
Major bank banks around the world from mid-2017 have been very active in cooperation with Ripple companies to implement and implement the technology on their payment infrastructure.
Safe heaven
Just like Bitcoin, Ripple can also act as a very safe means of storing value.
February 22, 2018, 06:41:55 AM
I think Ripple will soon be worth more than $ 10. This is due to the fact that Wall Street and the US Federal Reserve are seriously
considering Ripple's technology as a replacement for the current very slow banking transactions.
Yesterday, one of the leading Brazilian banks announced the testing of Ripple technology.
According to rumors, in 2018 Ripple is going to IPO. All these factors can easily push Ripple to growth.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 22, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
It will be 2$ 100%.
Just wait until May or June.
Ripple price will rise. It has to.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
yes, I think it's possible and sensible, given a lot of good news about ripple, and I think it will boost the ripple price to $ 2 or even more ..
Pages:
Jump to: