Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple replacing Bitcoin in 2018 - page 3. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
lol u kidding or what? BTC is the daddy of all coins so no one can replace it yeah but as seeing to this Ripple Price Prediction it has good potential to create history
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
January 01, 2018, 07:36:25 AM
I would like to see that happen to be honest. Even though its the first coin to be launched and be used, Bitcoin is too slow and too old and ultimately needs to be replaced unless it receives massive updates.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 07:31:50 AM
I doubt that this year may happen. Bitcoin will for a long time only be a tool for sepculation. Many people who brought money to bitkoyn do not want to understand this market. They are only interested in fast money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 01, 2018, 07:29:02 AM
I think that in 2018 Ripple will be the preferred coin and will take over as the biggest network by a good margin. Money is already moving away from Bitcoin and people are selling it for XRP and other cryptocoins.

Im glad to see people finally see that the true «shitcoin» is Bitcoin.

It is painfully slow, it takes away peoples money because transactions are very expensive, and it consumes a whole country worth of electricity because it is so inefficient and requires so much computer power just to have it running. In addition its forking left and right because miners cant agree on something and its anarchy there now.

ripple will never replace any cryptocurrency, not even bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
January 01, 2018, 07:28:47 AM
first of all ripple will not replacing bitcoin please don't spread the FUD please? yes indeed ripple's price is rising but it doesn't mean that it can pass bitcoin in any terms  ripple had to pass 20k per coin first before saying that bitcoin is replaced by ripple this year alone although i am also a ripple holder so i am very happy ripple is rising but still i am not happy about the people spreading FUD and smudging bitcoin's after they have benefited on it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
It's always the same...

IOTA has a pump => IOTA is the next big thing and will replace bitcoin
Cardano has a pump => Cardano will be number 1 and replace bitcoin
Ripple has a pump => Ripple will replace bitcoin

so what's next? I will tell you:
bitcoin will get a pump => bitcoin will stay the number 1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
January 01, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
In my oppinion it is too far to happen this year,bankers controls the XRP's price.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
This thing will probably never happen. Ripple got a great run that's true but we have to chill before making long term predictions. Bitcoin is having hard times but this the part of the process. It will recover soon and will set new records.Bitcoin will stay as number one crypto currency no matter what happens.

Yap and as far as i know ripple is one of those coins that doesnt have any connection in bitcoin price. Ripple is on its own and you cant just compair to bitcoin. Ripple should be known by its own abilities and not just being compared to btc.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 07:17:47 AM
It will be impossible for ripple to pass bitcoin to take the rank 1 spot solely because ripple is a centralized system. All of us if not most people here in the community prefers a decentralized mode of transaction.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
January 01, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
This thing will probably never happen. Ripple got a great run that's true but we have to chill before making long term predictions. Bitcoin is having hard times but this the part of the process. It will recover soon and will set new records.Bitcoin will stay as number one crypto currency no matter what happens.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 07:14:37 AM
It is true that Ripple will be the high potential coin in 2018 but I don't think it would replace bitcoin. Only Ethereum can replace bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
January 01, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
Ripple is very centralized crypto. Plus it has the founders, but BTC don't. I suppose it's the best advantage of BTC. But in my opinion the failure of Sigwit2X (in Nov) was the beginning of the end because it has very obvious problems with the transactions speed at the moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
January 01, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
You guys are just trying to create FUD in other to pump ripple and for traders to dump bitcoin! How can ripple of yesterday will replace bitcoin that has gone through a lot of development and issues and bitcoin forever. We should try to know the games whales do playing us most times in the crypto currencies. Bitcoin should be looked at a gold standard for all other.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 01, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
IMO, although ripple volume and price has increased recently, it is unrealistic and over ambitious to say that ripple is able to over take Bitcoin in 2018, 2019 or anytime soon.
Activity: 224
January 01, 2018, 06:53:52 AM
To be honest, I do think in the short term ripple can be no 1 however that success will be short lived. Private blockchains are not the future. When this tech has been mass adopted, only public blockchains will be no1.
Activity: 336
January 01, 2018, 06:41:28 AM
I think that is way to far to happen right now. Bitcoin has a big amount of supply circulating in the whole world while ripple is being held by most pioneers that thinks it will be a great competitor against bitcoin. If the circulating supply in the market is insufficient the price will surely go up but the demand will never be satisfied and that will be a big problem.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 01, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
I find this an absurd opinion, but a very optimistic one. We all know that Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and already build up a great reputation. For my personal opinion, it is very hard to replace Bitcoin, the probability is very low. Maybe it can be replaced but needs a  long-term speculation for it.

I also find it absurd, but not really because Bitcoin is the "mother". Yes it is the first mover and has built up a great reputation, but I think it is number one still because it has shown the strength of its principles more than any other alt. Even with all the drama, all the forking, all the socalled civil war, and all the crackdowns, Bitcoin is still there. Like other alts it has the speculators and profit minded traders, but it also has a strong base of users (yes! users!) and this community will be here for years.

Ripple? A long, long way to go, if ever.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
January 01, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
For now ripples show a lot of progress and values are starting to grow because I think ripples are great for future investments and prices will increase for 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
January 01, 2018, 06:29:45 AM
IMHO its Absolutely impossible the altcoin will defeated marketcap of btc. If it does than it will take a very2 long time to do that, to many big investor in bitcoin so it is will very hard to take position.
But let see how it goes, somehow crypto world is hard to explain
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
I don't think so that ripple will replace bitcoin in costing but in volumes it may be possible. But Bitcoin is the leader of this crypto world and it can't be replaced by anyone. Bitcoin is decentralized while on the other hand ripple is not.  I think peoples take interest in ripple due to it's low cost according to bitcoin or etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: