Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple replacing Bitcoin in 2018 - page 6. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
December 31, 2017, 11:20:08 PM
I think that will not happen. The problem is that people will easily speculate, and then they do so with the extremes in their heads. Ripple (XRP) suddenly surpassed Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Well, they earned that to be fair to the Ripple team. Ripple is really a good coin and project and the Ripple Team is really doing their best for the project to succeed. But the people sometimes are jumping into extreme conclusions with a sudden pump. It will not happen.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 31, 2017, 11:06:46 PM
I believe Bitcoin should be replaced by a good Alt Coin in the future and it will definetely happen in the years to come. But I dont not want Ripple to hold the position of the King !
Activity: 168
December 31, 2017, 10:50:10 PM
Firstly bitcoin and Ripple are a completely different thing.
It's like comparing gold with real estate.
But rather correctly it's like comparing a popular cryptocoin with a ponzi.

True but People cant even mine Bitcoin today unless they own expensive asics. The whole currency is nothing more than investing project at this point.
Ripple is better in every way (faster, cheaper) and have far better potential at getting much better value increase. Not to mention Ripple is about making payments much faster and cheaper for everyone.

If you want to mine and make money, you can do that on several other cryptonetworks that is much better than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin sucks in every way. There is no point in keeping it alive and Im glad to see people selling their Bitcoins and see Bitcoin go down in value. These changes are long overdue.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 31, 2017, 10:37:31 PM
Firstly bitcoin and Ripple are a completely different thing.
It's like comparing gold with real estate.
But rather correctly it's like comparing a popular cryptocoin with a ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
December 31, 2017, 10:34:50 PM
Ripple is going through same phase what bitcoin went between Early November 2017 to Mid December 2017.
It's the fiat based large investors and hedge funds jumping into them.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2017, 10:33:03 PM
I don't think it's that simple, I think it's too naive to think that ripple could take Bitcoin because ripple got a good rising and shift eth position, it's not easy to replace Bitcoin, most of the place already accepting Bitcoin and the market dominance of Bitcoin is very high
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 31, 2017, 10:31:31 PM
27 of the world largest banks are running a trial of their own blockchain as a replacement for SWIFT. If you think the banks would use something owned by the public when they can own it themselves you really don't understand how they think.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
December 31, 2017, 10:29:28 PM
Ripple won't replace bitcoin in use and community though it may replace in marketcap.
Tough bitcoin has it's own limitations, a enterprise controlled token can't be considered a cryptocurrency.
December 31, 2017, 10:27:03 PM
I hope XRP overtakes BTC but I think for it to happen in 2018 is a bit far fetched IMHO.
But then again, Adidas passed Nike and all it took was Kayne! 

Lets not forget that Ripple went from $8B to $90B in ONE month. Bitcoin sits at $240B and is declining every single day.

I think it will happen very soon. Money is flowing in to Ripple in a extremely fast pace
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 10:09:07 PM
I hope XRP overtakes BTC but I think for it to happen in 2018 is a bit far fetched IMHO.
But then again, Adidas passed Nike and all it took was Kayne! 
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 31, 2017, 10:04:58 PM
I'm sure Ripple can replace Bitcoin to rank 1 in coinmarketcap.com, because as he is ranked 2nd after ETH no one can suspect it, therefore I think Ripple could replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
December 31, 2017, 10:04:14 PM
It really hard to every single coin to replace bitcoin. But there is a chance for ripple because it has a really good potential but it needs many years because as we see now the difference price between ripple and bitcoin like earth and sky so far away.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 09:58:18 PM
I believe it is still too far from the truth. Basing on its current status Ripple might be having a hard time to cope up as much as bitcoins performance is concern. Ripple was only made such of bitcoins pattern. Though it is a prefered coin and has a potential, I don't think it can surpass Bitcoin this 2018. Still, Bitcoin will claim it's glory on top since it is the mother of all coins being generated in the industry. Just like any other altcoins it is striving its to be in the top of their game. It is great to see that Ripple is that steps up to it potentials.

December 31, 2017, 09:32:51 PM
I think that in 2018 Ripple will be the preferred coin and will take over as the biggest network by a good margin. Money is already moving away from Bitcoin and people are selling it for XRP and other cryptocoins.

Im glad to see people finally see that the true «shitcoin» is Bitcoin.

It is painfully slow, it takes away peoples money because transactions are very expensive, and it consumes a whole country worth of electricity because it is so inefficient and requires so much computer power just to have it running. In addition its forking left and right because miners cant agree on something and its anarchy there now.

Pages:
Jump to: