Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple replacing Bitcoin in 2018 - page 5. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 01, 2018, 02:03:18 AM
I don't think that's a possibility. Ripple is good and has a strong, resourceful team working on it, but I don't like the way coins are distributed least the amount of coins supplied. Nonetheless, I have a good chunk of XRP, I held them even when it was 1/3 of the price I bought and will continue to hold them
Ripple currently booming in the price but comparing with the bitcoin doesn't make sense, taking by the price vice or market value ripple is no way near to the bitcoin, no doubt about the ripple it's a very good altcoin.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 01:54:09 AM
I don't think that's a possibility. Ripple is good and has a strong, resourceful team working on it, but I don't like the way coins are distributed least the amount of coins supplied. Nonetheless, I have a good chunk of XRP, I held them even when it was 1/3 of the price I bought and will continue to hold them
Activity: 229
January 01, 2018, 01:49:38 AM
Ripple will not take the place of BTC in 2018, and I think the fact that BTC's share of the market has dropped below 47% now shows that a lot of coins are on the rise. Such as xrp.IOTA these coins, strangely XRP is the central currency. Currently ranking is very forward, there ada this currency is also very front, you can say that Ripple can replace BTC, it is estimated that no one believe it! BTC 2018 may really become very mediocre!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 01, 2018, 01:44:16 AM
Wow strong word for saying bitcoin is the shitcoin. Have you ever imagined what will happen if ever bitcoin didnt existed?
Your damn supported coin wont be withdrawn by anyone for cash.
So what will happen? It will just be a coin in the internet forever?
What?!!! Something like a game coin?

If I were you I would be thinking first before I throw those words specially this one now.
Activity: 1274
January 01, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
Great discussion ripple really surprised all the crypto lovers as from last two weeks it is in trending and now on Rank-02 and in coinmarket it can break the Bitcoin ranking for a time being but not for ever as Bitcoin is still on big distance like earth from moon,
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 01:35:51 AM
OP is just a troll account. No sane person thinks ripple is ever, ever, ever, ever, ever going to overtake anything lmfao. It's a joke coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
January 01, 2018, 01:27:41 AM
Yeah, I always Hear and read some issue about this ripple Rising up and Now somebody is saying it will replace bitcoin, which is really Impossible, I can say that Ripple is on the Top 5 in the Marketcap but, if we're going to say that it will be the Leading Coin, haha it could be a fraud, Just Check It's Value, 13k dollars and up of Bitcoin and Ripple is 2 dollars, How far is it, it doesn't even Make the one fourth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 01:24:37 AM
no, never. bitcoin will be there. but ripple will emerge as a best coin after bitcoin. so we should invest in ripple.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 01, 2018, 01:24:10 AM
They are still a long way to go to replace Bitcoin but you cannot argue with success right now they are in the second place and getting stronger but ethereum has been in the second place for a long time also but failed to catch up with bitcoin, I don't see it better than ethereum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 01, 2018, 01:22:14 AM
I think that in 2018 Ripple will be the preferred coin and will take over as the biggest network by a good margin. Money is already moving away from Bitcoin and people are selling it for XRP and other cryptocoins.

Im glad to see people finally see that the true «shitcoin» is Bitcoin.

It is painfully slow, it takes away peoples money because transactions are very expensive, and it consumes a whole country worth of electricity because it is so inefficient and requires so much computer power just to have it running. In addition its forking left and right because miners cant agree on something and its anarchy there now.

Maybe yes maybe not but I believe will not happen, even ripple can replacing bitcoin it will happen only a second not two second. Your opinion is good but I think you should see crypto market history before say something. For me, your post like joke, make me laugh. Bitcoin still and always become number one and no one/ coin has control about it, you should see it long time a go. Fix your mindset and I'll continue laughing again.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
January 01, 2018, 01:11:50 AM
When can I buy a house with 120 XRP? it's 2018 and I'm still a pathetic virgin loser with no home of my own and with no girl in my life. back to the point.
Now in Cex.io there are millions of XRP waiting to be dumped, there are billions more ready to be generated by Ripple owners. Bitcoin has no owner, a centralized coin could never compete with it and you can never find a crypto exchange without Bitcoin, how many exchange services support XRP and provide trading pairs like they do for Bitcoin?
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 01, 2018, 01:06:52 AM
First of all, it is necessary to take into account that ripple is a fully centralized coin and its quantity is printed at the discretion of banks. Its existence contradicts the basic principles of the crypto currency - decentralization, anonymity, freedom of financial choice. This Trojan horse is among the crypto currency. With this coin, you need to be very careful and in any case not to allow it to become a leader. Otherwise, the very idea of ​​Satoshi Nakamoto may die.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
January 01, 2018, 12:38:12 AM
ripple coin is replacing to bitcoin is not easy. i think it is not possible in 2018. because in some countries bitcoin used as a payments. bitcoin price is too high. ripple can't reach that stage. bitcoin is toppest coin.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
January 01, 2018, 12:36:22 AM
I doubt it. Ripple may become big because of its partnerships with top centralized financial institutions but it cannot really win the hearts on most cryptonists that are  fond on decentralization.
Activity: 251
January 01, 2018, 12:34:24 AM
BTC may be challenged by an altcoin in 2018, but I do not see it being replaced. Maybe not for another 2-3 years.

And even if it is to be replaced, I doubt it will be XRP. Probably just a lambo moon dream by XRP holders...  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
January 01, 2018, 12:13:59 AM
I think that in 2018 Ripple will be the preferred coin and will take over as the biggest network by a good margin. Money is already moving away from Bitcoin and people are selling it for XRP and other cryptocoins.
It is painfully slow, it takes away peoples money because transactions are very expensive, and it consumes a whole country worth of electricity because it is so inefficient and requires so much computer power just to have it running. In addition its forking left and right because miners cant agree on something and its anarchy there now.
I don't think Ripple is the one that can replace Bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency, it can grow more this year because banks are starting to adopt it but Ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency that is controlled by its company with all supply are pre-mined and how did you know that people are selling their Bitcoin to buy Ripple? you should give a strong evidence that will prove that it is true. Bitcoin struggles right now because it is not practical to make transaction anymore especially small transactions, but it will surely have a solution and LN will be released soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 12:03:42 AM

I don't think so. Ripple may well be that drowsing massive that we have been all on the lookout for but Ripple will take time just to catch up with Bitcoin. Lets see how high can XRP reach this year Smiley
Activity: 126
December 31, 2017, 11:52:00 PM
lol Cheesy they are definetely using zombies now..
shilling is everywhere

if centralized coins that controlled by banks and government will replace bitcoin, its a bad thing guys
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

Ripple's user base is far less than bitcoin, so it's hard to replace bitcoin, which is recognized by all countries, but Ripple?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 11:43:58 PM

LOL at your argument.
Although Ripple has grown well recently and may keep growing big in 2018, it won't be able to replace bitcoin ever due to its centralized nature. Even though many are investing in Ripple, but people who understand crypto and are in it for the decentralization of their assets, won't ever stick with Ripple. 
Pages:
Jump to: