Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 12. (Read 6281 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
July 07, 2018, 03:36:05 PM
of the two fabrics both have great grades throughout their journey, making it difficult to compare which one is better to have, as both coins are equally profitable to trade and have a very stable price of each movement.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
July 07, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
Of course I choose Ethereum. Smart contracts and real decentralization give Etherium a strong advantage. Most of Ripple volume is concentrated in the hands of Ripple Foundation. Therefore, Ethereum prevails.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 07, 2018, 02:23:45 PM
I would never tell you that now you are making a very terrible mistake comparing these projects, you can understand what you are doing and why? The Ripple project will never be higher than ETH in its popularity
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
The outlook for ethereum for 2018 largely depends on what will be the general news background around the crypto currency and what information will appear on the network. Favorable information guides are the confidence and trust in the project by users, while the dissemination of negative information inevitably leads to a decline in interest and loss for the company.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
I am not a believer of ripple but i am a a believer of ethereum, I prefer holding eth this because i use eth for many things like investing into good ico for more profit return
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
July 07, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

In my own opinion, if you are going to invest on altcoins then i highly suggest that you should choose on a coin based on its popularity because in this way you will determine if it will be profitable or not.
copper member
Activity: 497
July 07, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
Ethereum's performance is very bad today, of course, Ripple's decline is also a lot, but I do not think Ripple can surpass Ethereum in the future.

Perhaps that forever will not happen, the ripple are too weak to defeat ethereum, because ethereum is more trusted to continue to grow taller.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2018, 01:18:13 PM
I think ethereum still the best project in cryptocurrrency or blockchain ecosystem because this project very usefull for bounty hunter actually to support the bounty program in payment or making wallet
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
ethereum is better, it has more progress than the ripple, this is one of the main token beside bitcoin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
July 07, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
In between ripple and Etherum ,i think most of people will choose the eth and there are many reasons behind it. Ripple is not decentralised currency and it's also depends on the banks. In other way ETH is decentralised currency and it's depends on its own blockchain and many of altcoins are also depends upon the blockchain technology of ETH.there are many parameters like transaction fees and speed of eth is vey better than ripple.so if you want to invest in altcoins then i recommend you to invest in eth.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 01:03:32 PM
I think Ethereum is better than Ripple Guys because many platforms work together with Ethereum while Ripple is still far behind with Ethereum.
I very much support your words, because I always direct my investments towards the etherium and I think that this platform will have great prospects in the future. But if we say Ripple, then today there are a lot of accusations that the price ripple artificially inflated many times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
July 07, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
I think Ethereum is better than Ripple Guys because many platforms work together with Ethereum while Ripple is still far behind with Ethereum.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
Ethereum has a great feature set. Ripples centralized nature could be of interest for people who want to get into cryptocurrencies but want a more traditional money feel. I don't think that Ripple will die, but like Ethereum, I dont think either of the two, or any crypto, will ever be considered the new gold standard
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 01:56:11 PM
As you know the greater the amount of the circulating supply the lesser the valuation of the coin, the Ethereum coin has a multi-million number of coins in the market whereas in competition you may observe that ripple has billions of coin circulating in the market, these high number of coins ensure a lesser price value hence low returns.
Activity: 291
July 06, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
until whenever I will still choose ETH compared to other coin, because I think only ETH is very good to be a long-term investment and give me a big profit.
Activity: 76
July 06, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
I think Etherrium is still better, because compared to ripples, there is volume and an increasing number of amateurs who raise the price.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
Yes, Ethereum is currently second on the market, followed by Ripple. I would personally prefer ETH because the XRP lost its identity to a crypto coin. But I still think that XRP has a lot of potential, because there's a pretty strong team though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:35:54 PM
Ripple and Ethereum coins are indeed good Altcoin and seem promising for the future. I agree if you want to buy and invest in both coins. Because Ripple and Ethereum are worthy coins to be your investment assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 06, 2018, 01:20:43 PM
I consider these two coins are both great for investing in. Ethereum at present seems like a stronger coin, but I believe that ripple is going to gain its strenghth in future as well.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
Ethereum I think is a very good coin, I see the development of Ethereum continues to improve and now Ethereum become very popular coin in the average market of the project using Ethereum Platform, so I am very sure the future of ETH is very bright, Ripple I think is also a good coin but for now still lose competitiveness with ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: