Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 16. (Read 6266 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 23, 2018, 08:46:19 PM
I think though ethereum does not convince you, but ethereum has an important role in crypto that's what people believe in ethereum and want to buy it and I'm sure you know that ethereum is the platform of many coins and I think that's what makes it better than ripple

In some sense, we could say that Ethereum is better than Ripple simply because it is decentralized and a lot of startups and companies have been making ICOs on it. Ethereum provides smart contract functionality which allows anyone to easily launch their own token, unlike Ripple. However, Ripple is good for making fast and cheap payments around the world without hassles. Considering that ETH fees are a bit high, Ripple or "XRP" is much cheaper than the former making it extremely useful for micropayments.

Therefore, both cryptos are different from one another, providing their unique uses in the mainstream world. There is no doubt that Ethereum will always be on top of Ripple, but Ripple will continue to survive and make strides in the blockchain industry for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 03:57:08 AM
This is what I think: Ethereum will survive and Ripple will die for sure. Why? Because Ripple is centralized. Just my opinion, though  Roll Eyes

I also think that Ripple and Etherium cannot be compared as they are two different cryptocurrencies. It would be more correct to compare Stellar and Ripple I believe, because they have much more in common.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 06:54:37 PM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I think though ethereum does not convince you, but ethereum has an important role in crypto that's what people believe in ethereum and want to buy it and I'm sure you know that ethereum is the platform of many coins and I think that's what makes it better than ripple
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 22, 2018, 06:49:20 PM
Ripple with stable development can bring it into a high price with gradually increasing. in the long-term Ripple will not only achieve high prices alone, but Ripple could be a valuable coin that can be dependable in the future. so I want to support Ripple for now and for the future.

Ripple, although being a centralized payment system, can turn out to be valuable in the long term if there's enough use cases for it in the mainstream world. Now, all we've seen are partnerships and a lot of hype, but it could take off in value as it proves its use case in the real world. Ripple has announced the Xpring initiative which could help spread further adoption of the "XRP" token. This could bring some traction to XRP, although being a centralized "crypto" is what kills it.

Eventually, decentralized cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin will gain greater popularity and acceptance among individuals in the mainstream world. If ETH is compared against XRP in terms of security and reliability, then ETH wins by a long shot. Also, ETH has many advanced features that will allow it to be continuously demanded by people for years to come. The "Ether" cryptocurrency itself is useful since it can be used to execute any smart contract which operates on the Ethereum blockchain. With the wealth of tokens available on the ETH chain, and a lot of support from startups and businesses, Ethereum could easily go higher than Ripple itself. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 18, 2018, 03:00:13 AM
You've got a point there. It seems it is so. Anyways, the idea of Ethereum for smart contracts and decentralized applications is really cool. One that I'm looking forward to is Maidsafe.  Cheesy

In my pipe dreams I see some great possibilities for an integration between Maidsafe and Ethereum as well Smiley. E.g. Maidsafe could be an excellent infrastructure for storing digital goods, providing storage and computing services, and Ethereum can be the trading platform, accounting, billing and legal service for all that stuff Smiley.

That would make an excellent decentralized system. Just combine Ripple + Ethereum + Maidsafe and you've got a whole decentralized computing and financial system ahead. Imagine the future. That's why I've been investing in these coins. They provide good technologies  Cheesy
Ripple with stable development can bring it into a high price with gradually increasing. in the long-term Ripple will not only achieve high prices alone, but Ripple could be a valuable coin that can be dependable in the future. so I want to support Ripple for now and for the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
May 17, 2018, 07:54:24 PM
Ripple have reached about $5 last two month and is very hig price of Ripple, but now Ripple or XRP back to low price and have $0.7 so far. Except ethereum have reached to $1,500 last two month and it high price but now back low price to $700. Talking about what is the best for future of ethreum and ripple, I almost like ethereum because always have high and moving price every time, except ripple looks the same price.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 07:40:51 PM
Ripple's future is a little bit obscured. It really depends on the support from banks, and it's hard to predict whether this support will continue and when it will stop. Once it stops, XRP will drop immediately.
Ripples need so much helps and supports from banks and companies but ETH doesn't need those , so it's really an advantage of ETH because it's indepence , not like Ripples is depending on those companies and banks. A freedom coin will have a better future right ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 17, 2018, 07:15:09 PM
Yes, at this time the enthusiasm of people towards altcoins is increasing very rapidly. Their interest in making altcoins increasingly popular in the world, even in the crypto, each altcoins competing with each other tightly to maintain its existence and position in the crypto. But what I see today is Ethereum has seized the ripple position which was originally under the bitcoin. In terms of the community also ethereum has a community much larger than a ripple. Ethereum is now being the favorite coin of the crypto community because the price continues to grow very well.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
Ripple's future is a little bit obscured. It really depends on the support from banks, and it's hard to predict whether this support will continue and when it will stop. Once it stops, XRP will drop immediately.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
It is better to invest in eth, because it is a more reliable coin with a lot of potential.  And many people promise a big increase by the end of the year.
Activity: 61
May 17, 2018, 11:42:46 AM
According to me both Ripple and Ethereum are very good Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. Each coin has its good track record of growth. in my opinion Ethereum is more better than Ripple. because ETH is one of the strong coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 53
May 17, 2018, 12:33:23 AM
You can not choose between ethereum and ripple. Very different platforms and both crypto currency will survive and no one will die. In the future ripple think is equal to ethereum.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 17, 2018, 12:29:17 AM
ETH has the potential to outperform the ripple. ETH is also inherited from the first coin born bitcoin and blockchain technology is increasingly improved. The market is volatile to stabilize but the price of ETH is still high and it ranks second in the market. But in the future ripple will also rise up to shoulder with strong coin like bitcoin, ETH, ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 09:17:02 PM
i think ethereum is better than ripple. as far as i can tell, ethereum has more possibilities. ripple does not seem to me that it is for private customers. ripple will probably go up in price, but i will not invest in it.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
May 16, 2018, 08:44:08 PM
These are very distinct cryptocurrencies. While they work as a form of payment, they have their unique purposes in the real world. Ripple is centralized and nobody would want to invest in it, as it would be the same as investing into a bank. Ethereum by the way, is much better as it is decentralized and allows anyone to freely join it without having to worry that their funds will be confiscated by a third party in the future.

Even if Ripple won't attract people into it, it has attracted a lot of bankers which shows that in the future, Ripple could be implemented into every country's monetary system as we know it. Since it is fast and cheap, governments could use Ripple's ledger (XRP Ledger) to devise a digital fiat currency of their own that they could easily manipulate at will. With Ethereum, we can get smart contracts and achieve peace of mind as everything becomes a transaction. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
ETH is always my favourite as its infrastructre is used in many other coins. The marketcap of ripple somehow rised but it is not as promising as ETH in my view.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
ETH is co-potential after bitcoin. It is inherited by modern blockchain technology and increasingly improved. Ripple was born after ETH. The price of the current ripple is still low. I think ETH is the right coin for long term investment and Ripple is suitable for short term investment. Whichever way you choose, both coin ETH and ripple will help you make a profit in the near future.
Activity: 147
May 16, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
I think Eth is my best choice rather than a ripple. Ethereum is a decentralized cryptocurrency and plays an important role for ICO campaigns called smart contacts and has a sophisticated system. Whereas RIPPLE is a central cryptocurrency and is used by banks. But I prefer ETH

Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 16, 2018, 04:25:51 AM
if I personally chose Ethereum compared to Ripple, because I think Ethereum gives more income for long term and short term.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
This comparison is very good, because both of them are currently used digital currency, one for global payments, one for ico and application platforms, which are two practical applications, while other currencies are currently available Few, most are future
Pages:
Jump to: