Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 32. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 07:02:57 PM
I also do not like Ripple, as an asset, but most likely it has a good future, banking and remittances will be in the global economy for a long time, so ripple will be afloat with them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
December 26, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
I think that Ripple is a very strong coin. But Ripple success will largely depend on the success of the banking system. If there is a banking crisis, then Ripple will fall in price greatly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 06:36:59 PM
if ripple dies, then I’m sure that the cryptocurrency market will die too because this is one of the most important cryptocurrencies at the moment
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 06:35:25 PM
XRP is not likely going to die, because it has got a lot of supports. Although, I do not know what will happen in future, but I do not see any imminent death. Most especially now that it has been added as trade base pair on some exchanges, most especially binance. It might give it more leverage to continue to grow. Although, whenever I remember it is centralized, then I turn my face away from the direction.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
December 26, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
i think ripple will live forever, there is so many trader holding ripple and investing in xrp.
Activity: 294
December 26, 2018, 11:58:22 AM
I think ripple will not die because it is very promising & strong coin. It is a very strong project and in global market it is an excellent reliable data. Future of Ripple is very bright. Everybody have full trust on it & full hope from Ripple.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 11:43:29 AM
No one knows the future of every coins that we have. It's just a pure speculation and it's normal that people will speculate or criticize to determine how strong the supporters of this coin/s. I still see a good future of ripple as the team has continuously promoting this currency and looking for partnership that will utilize their platform. It's just the competition is too tough in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
Ripple is going to stay for longer. These are not the real fact, the future is more amazing than we think. So don't believe no facts.
Activity: 11
December 26, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
I don't like ripple since is centralized. Plus team premine all the tokens and sell them for BTC to retail owners. Why does ripple has such a large fan base ? No clue, maybe because their CEO went multiple times on CNBC and majority of traders have no idea what blockchain is
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
December 26, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
Ripple will Die

No shit, Sherlock!

It's not a question of if but when.

Vostok (Waves private permissioned solution for corporates, banks & Nation States) recently hit Bloomberg - it's Guys like this that will take the prize!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-19/waves-raises-120-million-for-private-blockchain-after-ico-boom
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
December 26, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
At first, Ripple blockchain and its token is not decentralized, thats why Ripple is so criticized for that.
At second, actually banks started using Ripple´s solution, but not the XRP token.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 26, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
I do not like this coin and hope that it is going to be replaced by another altcoin that worth to be in the top 3 crypto currencies. Please guys, support real crypto currencies to make cryptos great again and to recover the market.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
December 26, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
XRP is a good coin and those looking for a short and long term investment opportunity and to make money quickly this coin is recommended and advised as well. So ensure if you see some drop in the prices you start buying this coin as good price movement in this coin is expected in 2019.

could you provide any evidence or analysis for this, or it it just a storytelling
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 26, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
XRP is a good coin and those looking for a short and long term investment opportunity and to make money quickly this coin is recommended and advised as well. So ensure if you see some drop in the prices you start buying this coin as good price movement in this coin is expected in 2019.
Activity: 112
December 26, 2018, 09:35:49 AM
Ripple is not a decentralized cryptocurrency. On the contrary, he took blockchain technology and adapted it for banks and financial organizations. Ripple has several products that have been successfully tested and successfully applied every day. And recently, the XRP token has been used for cross-border transfers. So I don't understand what your conclusions are based on.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
December 26, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
the centralization of ripple makes it has a negative side from crypto world, crypto shouldn't have interference from any party, all depends on market demand. while on the ripple, there are several central banks that are backing up it
Activity: 28
December 26, 2018, 08:09:56 AM
Or course it will not die unless it's supporter decided to cut it off with something better
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 08:08:39 AM
Ripple enjoys huge support from most banks, this coin is more stable than many other Altos. At Ripple I think a very large number of stakeholders and support from investors, so to say that this project is dead, it is pointless.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 26, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

I am not a believer of ripple but I don't think it is going to die because of its many supporters and solid community. It will not die, not yet. That's right banks are greedy and they are just trying it out, sooner they will have their own technology to develop too and ignore ripple.
Such things that supporters needs to consider, banks are too greedy if they seen success they can easily junk this project and create something that can replace the system, they are just testing the ground and looking for advantages, but until that they come we willstill continue to see both pumped and dumped coming from the Market.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 26, 2018, 07:19:42 AM
The fact that Ripple is also not a decentralized coin, so the banks just and profitable to work with her!
Pages:
Jump to: