Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 30. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
I'm not a fan of Ripple, but I'm sure she won't die in the near future and will stay in the lead for quite some time.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
I had never seen that informaton about Ripple. Now, I could to watch the situation more selectly. Thank you very much.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
Are you the one that's going to kill it. Let's be realistic with ourselves, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum is there any coin that is popular and well known like Ripple. Though there is controversy that the platform is not fully decentralized but Ripple is a unique project with products that is been use by many well established financial institutions for international remittance and transfer.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 01:54:36 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

banks are playing with ripple that's true but ripple is not gonna die... ripple is 2nd most popular coin in crypto industry.. so its not gonna die till crypto alive (in my opinion)...  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 01:30:33 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

Do you think other projects will be accepted by the community? If banks do not accept Ripple, then other coins may not accept. In order to integrate cryptocurrency in the world, you should not start with a private small business. Since the implementation will be difficult and unproductive.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
December 28, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
Ripple will Die
I am taking bets, the question is not if but how man years if can survive.

Why? in the age of deflation, inflation systems like fiat and xrp  can long term not compete.
One of the reasons  Bitcoin exist is the fact people are sick and tired of losing 1-2% of there wealth because of the inflation year in year out.
Bitcoins supply halves every 4 years and over 90% of coins already on market.
In some years 0.1% of new Bitcoins hit the market and with fiat or xrp 1-2%.
bitcoin will half supply again and again.....
At some stage even the most daft will realize diluting forever at over 1% sucks big time.

BTW, Ripple is a company which sells xrp and the company has plans to become a software company after xrp sales collapse.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 28, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
not that easy to make a coin die especially like ripple which has now become the best altcoin overthrowing ethereum in the second position of the coinmarketcap, so the popularity of ripple is increasing and making the ripple's future brighter.

So what? This is an empire of shit that is built on hamsters and fraud. Ripple is the official brand of hamsters who bought it for $ 3 and want to get at least something. Heh, this garbage will die.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
December 28, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
not that easy to make a coin die especially like ripple which has now become the best altcoin overthrowing ethereum in the second position of the coinmarketcap, so the popularity of ripple is increasing and making the ripple's future brighter.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
No ripple has the extra ordinary talent than what we actually think in current scenario. So we are heading towards great future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
I believe, Riak doesn't die. Ripples are still good and keep improving. Ripple is currently the best coin in Altcoin with third place in Coinmarketcap. So Ripple won't die that easily, because in the future, RIple's potential in the future will grow and continue to grow. So Ripple is becoming more popular
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 11:20:35 AM
As long as the crypto currency community exists. and they trade the crypto currency will not die including Ripple (XRP). they will not die if the trade circulation is still running
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
December 28, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
Just like a prominent guy vows that ethereum will die. that many projects are now migrating to their own blockchain. some are discovering the flaws in ethereum and they are migrating. Rip will go a long way. currently it is the second in the cryptomarket after moving one step ahead of ethereum. Ripple is backed by a strong force. they will stay for long but we can't tell. we all saw what happened to bitconnect. a clear ponzi business with nothing to offer.
Activity: 887
December 28, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
Everything or anything in cryptocurrency in this world will never die as long as there are people giving the demand to the coin or token.
Cryptocurrency is not from any government or bank, it is the people who keep them alive and survive in this community.
We have no debt in any branch of government or to anyone, which FIAT can't do.
yes, as long as we still survive, the Ripple will not die because crypto really only needs a transaction so crypto will continue to live.
moreover Ripple is one of the best coins in crypto, so I don't think Ripple will die.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
Everything or anything in cryptocurrency in this world will never die as long as there are people giving the demand to the coin or token.
Cryptocurrency is not from any government or bank, it is the people who keep them alive and survive in this community.
We have no debt in any branch of government or to anyone, which FIAT can't do.
Activity: 602
December 28, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
I check coin market cap now, it look like doing very well at moment, it list on the second one on coin market cap now, it is just after bitcoin. I don’t believe it will die soon. I think it will have great future. I invest some Ripple last year and I plan to hold them for long term. Crypto world anything could happen, but I am still hopping Ripple will live at least another 20 years.
You know, I still think that the project Ripple This is not a long-term project, despite the fact that now many people are very carefully trying to embody the real possibilities of this project. I think that today it makes sense to really try to invest in such projects, but to keep them for a long time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 27, 2018, 07:23:31 PM
Ripple, even it is considered as a cryptocurrency because it is not a decentralized, is still a quality coin supported by some global banks. There is a large demand for xrp coins and thisis the reasonwhy it overtook ethereum in the top two ranking in crypto market. Ripple will continue to exist and dominate some top altcoins  and with current market capitalization, it impossible for it to die.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
I don’t think that in the nearest 3-5 years any of top cryptocurrencies will die. All of these projects are successful now and there is no reason why they shoul leave the market.
Activity: 504
December 27, 2018, 05:27:19 PM
I believe it will have good future.
I think so too. It seems to me that this coin has a great future. I have been investing in this coin for a long time and it brings me a good profit.
Activity: 230
December 27, 2018, 05:07:15 PM
Ripple will not die, the growth will be limited. Right now it is found within the top list of cryptocurrency in terms of circulation. With ripple the users cannot access their funds as they require. Beyond certain limit if the user tries to move it isn't possible. The network freeze the balance which is completely not fair in cryptocurrency network.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 04:54:24 PM
Ripple will not die until there will be a hype around it.
It is supported by many financial institutions and they have a very good marketing.
XRP is centrlaized and have a way too big total supply.
Many people investing in XRP and waiting it to be $5-$10 but they are not calculating with the total supply.
Of course if the market goes x10 XRP could also increase x10 but until that it will be under $1

Well, it is worth noting that if one of the currencies from the list of top 10 dies, it can turn into a collapse for the entire market
Pages:
Jump to: