Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will overtake Bitcoin in the near future - page 3. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Ripple can come to good places, but it's impossible to cross Bitcoin. Ripple is building new partnerships and getting stronger.
I think you can trust on Ripple in the short term, but not in the long term.

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
No kidding,
I'm not sure of that
It's a good ripple for investment but it's still a long way to get ripple to take over bitcoin positions,
Bitcoin is still the first
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
If there is an altcoin overtake Bitcoin in the near future then I believe it will be Ethereum. Ripple is also a very potential altcoin, however compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin it is not strong enough. Ripple will have to try harder, grow stronger, and need a lot of time if you want to beat Bitcoin. At present, Bitcoin is too strong, only if Bitcoin is weak and the ripple is stronger, it will have a chance to overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 113
I think it can never replace Bitcoin's position, the first part is that the makers of it have a lot of ripples, now they are billionaires, what do you think if it overtake Bitcoin?
I think so. In terms of value the ripple can never pass bitcoin, it can only exceed the bitcoin of market capitalization. But to do this is very difficult.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think it can never replace Bitcoin's position, the first part is that the makers of it have a lot of ripples, now they are billionaires, what do you think if it overtake Bitcoin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
In my views Ripple Can't overtake Bitcoin in the future because there is a huge gap in between the Ripple and Bitcoin price. And I think this gap will be increasing in future.Bitcoin is a leading coin and base currency of this crypto market and always first choice of investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
in the price not be overtaken. in the value of the profits could have been. Ripple is still small but the coins already have a very good development, it's not impossible that these coins will increase in the next few years and is the result of profit and could possibly exceed the bitcoin.
Activity: 168
It won't happen dude! Xrp for me is a hype coin and it's centralized. It's a vaporware coin so there's no real use/cases on this product it can be store of value but not good for long term hodling. It shouldn't be here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.
I'm sure Ripple will not stop here even though the price is high enough. so Ripple will improve its development to become the best coin. so I'm sure if Ripple continues to increase it can take over Bitcoin.
Activity: 187
The probability is kind of too low, for any coin to just superceed bitcoin now wouldn't be an easy task and that's not in the near future, well ripple is so far to overtake bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 112
Both are different and its not possible to beat BTC and BTC ia the ruler of crypto currency , most of ICOs are depended by BTC. Ripple also one of the promising coin in crypto market and its centralized coin  but not easy to reach BTC
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I will just believe that, if I see it right on my eyes that ripple ranks as a no. 1. Ripple get into that rank, giving us high hopes and just too conceited to showed off it's potential. Anyhow, no one will beat bitcoin. Believe me, I have heard so much speculations about overtaking bitcoin but no one really succeeds.
Activity: 560
I don't think so, it's just a short-term growth, so in the near future Ripple will not be able to overtake bitcoin.

Ripple has big investors, even all the banks save their assets in Ripple, Ripple's inventory is overwhelming, even 60% of the stock there is in Labs Ripple. Ripple's trading in the market is also very high, but Ripple will not be able to overtake bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 140
Ripple makes a lot for its development and popularity. Perhaps this factor together with others will allow Ripple to overtake Bitcoin once upon a time

"Ripple has invested $25 million in XRP to Blockchain Capital Parallel IV, LP — the first fund to accept capital calls in digital assets — and focus entirely on the development of the blockchain space.

The $150 million fund managed by Blockchain Capital will invest in entrepreneurial teams that are building businesses using blockchain technology. The investment will also provide an opportunity to identify new use cases for the XRP Ledger and Interledger Protocol."
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.
if Ripple continues to show improvement and develop more rapidly. I am sure to take over Bitcoin will be easy. but for now, the development of Ripple is not too fast. so it still takes time to achieve it.
Activity: 106
I don't think ripple will ever over take bitcoin in this life.  Ripple is even a centralized coin unlike bitcoin that is descentralized
Activity: 658
Ripple too much to spend on advertising, it seems to me that they artificially trying to impose their prospects. People decide which crypt will be № 1.         
Activity: 292
dApps Development Automation Platform
I also hope that the ripple will do this. However, it will be very difficult, ripple will need a lot of time and have to try a lot. Currently Bitcoin is still the No. 1 cryptocurrency on the market, it is very popular and has great potential. Ripple can only beat Bitcoin if Bitcoin is weakened and the ripple grows stronger and more stable.
Activity: 168

https://i.imgur.com/v86Dq9E.png

I think ETH is more likely to overtake BTC.

XRP goes against a lot of what people believe in, in terms of decentralization for example. Which is why I think ETH has more potential.
Activity: 224
Ripple prices are very low. Since they release huge amounts of coins on the market, they will make them capitalized on the market. Today the price of ripple is rising dizzily. Can not I think the ripple can rise so high.
Pages:
Jump to: