Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will overtake Bitcoin in the near future - page 6. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
its not possible Ripple to beat BTC, BTC is ruler in crypto currency and lot of ICOs are depended by BTC and ETH, I think chances have ETH to beat BTC in long time but Ripple its happen  
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
This is the worst marketing tactics these ripple fanatics made. Ripple in the first place is a centralized coin and I just don't get why would someone use it. Ripple couldn't even overtake ethereum and now these delusional ripple fanatics dream to overtake bitcoin? Well you guys can keep on dreaming that will happen but trust me ripple will never take over anyones place at all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
i love ripple and i love their step, their team is very strong and very creative, but very difficult for ripple to beat bitcoin, that is impossible
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I don't think any token can go beyond bitcoin.
I've heard a lot about this in the past year, but it doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
No, it won't. None of these coins can overtake Bitcoin. Especially scam bank coin Ripple have no chance. Don't be delusional.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Trust me, no matter what it is, XRP will never come to what BTC is presently fo the fact that this is a nightmar which is not even close to dream🙇‍♀️. Let’s be realistic, your analysis is nice but base on the real and applied fact, BTC remain the master of Crypto. XRP would learn
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.

of course that dropping because south korea rally .
with  $600 million illegal trades using anonymous bank accounts.
then the goverment make a new regulation.
well
whatever the good news come.
i still believe BTC and ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: