Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will overtake Bitcoin in the near future - page 4. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
It’s a big joke ripple never reach to bitcoin popularity even I don’t believe in centralised premined coin . Which gives no value to blockchain technology . Could anybody show me real ripple usecase . Still only news spreading and pumping coin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
market cap means nothing.... it is too easily manipulated

comparing ripple to bitcoin is the sort of thing only noobs do

ripple is not a decentralised trustless crypto like bitcoin neither are most ico tokens

why is there no demerit button for these type of moronic posts

'

Yeah this is absolutely true you can not compare bitcoin to riple or any other altcoin. Just if you look at the media presence bitcoina has! Bitcoin was in the last time several in a lot news to see

lol yeah. I oftenly see this kind of insane topic where users compare some altcoin to bitcoin and altcoin to eth. Like for example neo vs eth , bch vs btc. These kind of comaprisson are way too obvious to identify on whom will be the winner but if they compare eth to btc , i think that will be a tough descion to make because both coins are good and both mainstream but when it comes to ripple vs bitcoin , it is verry crystal clear that btc would won the battle.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

ripple is not a decentralised trustless crypto like bitcoin neither are most ico tokens

'

Yeah this is absolutely true you can not compare bitcoin to riple or any other altcoin. Just if you look at the media presence bitcoina has! Bitcoin was in the last time several in a lot news to see
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Keep on dreaming as thats not happening. Ripple makes the whole blockchain tech useless with its centralization. The reason why blockchain is famous is because of its decentralized nature and Ripple doesn't follow that. So why would someone use Ripple and not a SQL database is beyond my understanding. And for your information Ripple also dropped the hardest.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

'
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin is still the front and ripple just follow it.
ripple is very good in its development lately.
but can not take the position of a bitcoin itself
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
ripple crypto money is one coin we heard a lot on the stock market. ripple is a nice project when you analyze it. but the bitcoin is impossible to pass. BitCoin is the biggest in this market.
Activity: 574
Ripple overtake Bitcoin Huh

Hmm i think that is impossible.
Btc is the number one coin in crypto and icon for cryptocurrency.
Is so hard to overtake Botcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
All the people keep assuming some or the other alt to overtake bitcoin, automatically ascertain its unbeatable position!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
impossible ripple to overtake  bitcoin. Although this information is true, many people do not want to have ripple coins because their system is so bad that it works with state banks.
I personally say bitcoin will be much better than the ripple until whenever.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
I do not think so, Ripple is too centralized and overrated. 100 purses own 97 percent of the total Ripple
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is the strongest coin in the world of cryptographic currencies. ripple has become very popular lately. The ripple project is nice but certainly not a bitcoin competitor and can not pass. i am sure
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.

ripple has a bad history of a bunch of people that had privileged access to the US dollar printing press, that abused that, in order to pay hired salary slaves that build them ripple,

besides beeing a coin that stands nothing but for itself, this cryptocurrency is just disgusting to look at.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Nope.I know Ripple is a very good coin and the view of this coin is good but for project and banks.And yeah it may have a great future when the testing is over. Many banks testing ripple so there is a great chance to go to the moon for ripple.But that doesn't mean ripple will cross bitcoin or eth in near future.I don't like ripple it's not fully decentralized and control by banks and that's not good for a crypto.So I don't think ripple will cross bitcoin.Bitcoin is the godfather of all coins.
Activity: 168
in the crypto world, nothing is impossible but I think it will be very difficult for Ripple to take over Bitcoin because of the considerable price difference with Bitcoin, and also before competing with Bitcoin, Ripple must take over Ethereum first,
I think it will take a long time if Ripple wants to take over Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Ripple take over bitcoin is nt a good sign in cryptocurrency cryptocurrency is meant for decentralized open source transparency currency but whereas Ripple is the centralised currency with banks owning the share with huge supply and internal control coin growth
Activity: 264
Nooo) how can ripple overtake bitcoin if itc centralized. If any coin can overtake bitcoin, thats will be ethereum or eos or waves for sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
One of the most difficult things to believe is ripple overtaking Bitcoin even in the distant future,yes they have and are working on several partnerships that will make it a better cryptocurrency but looking at the force Bitcoin continues to gather,ripple will have a very very tough task to accomplish.It is possible but unlikely.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Well maybe ripple has also the possibilities in to get also what bitcoin has achieved nowadays. Thus graph has shows that ripple is one of the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market. However, ether was more popular than ripple. Basin on the graph where ripple has great increase in percentage of rank in just a week and it does not represent the whole increase for altcoins. So i think that the two crypto in the crypto market nowadays are still the bitcoin and ether though ripple has next to these crypto but still it cannot surpass ether nowadays with its technicalities and the features also. So ether has the lot of possibilities that will overcome bitcoin and not ripple.
You seriously think Ripple can overtake Bitcoin in the future? I admit that Ripple is easily one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest into due to its real life use cases, big community support, passionate developers etc, but overtaking Bitcoin is way too optimistic. Ripple has a shot at Ethereum at max, but overtaking Bitcoin will never happen. Why? So many reasons like popularity differences, features, mainstream usage etc support my statement. I am not one of those people who shoots down Ripple just because it is involved with the banks, but I am not a huge fan of this coin either.
Activity: 406
I have to see this happen first before believing it , I know bitcoin will by no means give way to other cryptocurrency it popularity has gain ground that it is now marketing itself.
Pages:
Jump to: