Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT! - page 14. (Read 65495 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Yes, the escrow announcement is that Ripple can sell 1 billion a month. But this is their response to the speculation that they could dump 55 billion at any time. Given that awareness and XRP price are increasing, it seems reasonable that they commit to no more than 3x current spend per month.

I do understand the concerns that it's centralised, pre-mined, etc, that Ripple going straight to the banks is anathema to the crypto ideology, and I do to some extent share the concern that Ripple != XRP, but it's undeniable that they're well-organised and professional, and in many ways far ahead of competitors.

In the past, XRP investors have had to take it in faith that Ripple wouldn't dump 55b. Ripple's response, again well-organised and professional, is to confirm that they won't dump it all. This can be traced back all the way to the very strict controls on the original McCaleb settlement.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
You can always find at least one person to say every coin made is a scam, bullshit etc.  Obliviously the market does not think ripple is a scam.

Yeah the market invested many billions in Bernie Madoffs funds, too, thinking they are not a scam...market isn't always right. Wink

What scam is ripple perpetrating? AFAIK, they are creating a settlement layer for banks to replace the outdated SWIFT system--they're not pretending to be Bitcoin 2.0. You can dislike that their technology caters to bankers, but that doesn't discredit their method, only their objective.

Wrong.. the ICO / Premine and centralization and countless other bullshit stunts proves it.

What in the fuck is there to like about it ?

You've all been warned.. they have a history of shenanigans just like ETH and Monero.
Wanna play dumb ? go for it..

Spoetnik I love your posts! You crack me up. But is there anything out there that you like?

He loves dash--because they were so open and honest about their instamine and increased centralization due to a emissions reduction after their instamine--hypocrites always be hypocriting Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
You can always find at least one person to say every coin made is a scam, bullshit etc.  Obliviously the market does not think ripple is a scam.

Yeah the market invested many billions in Bernie Madoffs funds, too, thinking they are not a scam...market isn't always right. Wink

What scam is ripple perpetrating? AFAIK, they are creating a settlement layer for banks to replace the outdated SWIFT system--they're not pretending to be Bitcoin 2.0. You can dislike that their technology caters to bankers, but that doesn't discredit their method, only their objective.

Wrong.. the ICO / Premine and centralization and countless other bullshit stunts proves it.

You've all been warned.. they have a history of shenanigans just like ETH and Monero.

Spoetnik I love your posts! You crack me up. But is there anything out there that you like?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
@andyatcrux
That was well said thanks for posting / doing research for us.

Sadly you and i know these guys won't care or maybe even possess the ability to read what you said.
They see XRP on Polo and go into shill bag holder defense mode.. and tard out with bullshit commentary like idiots.

I have been saying for 4 years it's whale food..
Watching how utterly fucking stupid & inept most of the little shits are combined with the worlds smartest scammers and coders etc = a disaster waiting to happen and keep repeating over & over.

It's a train wreck.

I keep saying this is the easiest way in human history to make money (scamming dipshits)
A perfect storm of lawless exploitation with the super smart and super stupid.

@andyatcrux
What you posted is not what they want to hear.. so it never got said.
The very next comment and 100 after that will simply pretend that you are a ghost.

liek'z omg man why yoo fud'in mah roi;z  Angry
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
People have been citing the huffpost article as some sort of panacea for Ripple. It turns out the author has deleted this from his article:

"It’s of no consequence to Ripple whether XRP trades at 50 cents or 1 cent. In fact, they’d prefer the latter." 

Here is the original:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0Yho4WH64Y0J:www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here is the current one: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

Some take away from this article is how easily they can spin something that should be negative into a positive:

"For the past 18 months, Ripple has sold 300 million XRP per month. The new lock up arrangement allows them to sell around three times that amount."

Wow, what deal guys!  Shocked   Cheesy

Also, for those who keep thinking that Ripple can't create new tokens, reality check. Sure, XRP is fixed though they could change denominations at will into "droplets" and effectively increase the supply. But despite that, they can also just create a new token any time.

This so called journalist starts the article with "Ripple isn’t creating any other cryptocurrencies or proprietary coins for banks. XRP is it. That means that Ripple success directly equals XRP success."

Yet in the very same article, straight from the CTO of Ripple:

"“We have no plans right now to create any others."   

No plans right now gets spun into "isn't" by the author.

Meanwhile, Ripple.com removed this: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:i4hein9Y2yYJ:https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This explains how XRP is not needed by the banks. (yes it makes a use case, just as any salesman does).  Slowly I am seeing links to past claims about stability being deleted in the forums. Why the obfuscating?

Try to find out information on the ripple forums about whether or not banks will even need to touch RCL now that Ripple is giving them ILP and you will read nothing but confusion with no clear answer given by Ripple. The fact of the matter is, the private solution Ripple is offering with ILP does not include XRP at all. I am sure I'll get grief for this post, but I will be happy to dig up relevant forum links to highlight how murky things are.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I have some ripple but honestly could not tell you a thing about it. I guess this may be the case with anyone who stares at Poloniex for long enough.
Activity: 291
Is it true that Ripple is releasing a bunch of coins at the beginning of the month? Will the price drop or is that already reflected in the current price?
I think they have released some coins in the market,it might affect the price and it looks like they will be rolling out unlimited coins when they wanted and how can anyone trust the team and why is everyone investing in it ,i really think it is a bubble .

It may not be a perfect indicator but it is definitely an indicator and obviously should be considered among many others.
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
I already made quite nice returns from Ripple. They seemed pretty real, so no scam on that there IMHO Cheesy Wouldn't advice holding for the long run however, I already dumped most of mine. Nothing that is controlled centrally by banks deserves to last long in crypto. I sure as hell have no idea why it's price rose so much, but I'm not complaining.
Activity: 223
Is it true that Ripple is releasing a bunch of coins at the beginning of the month? Will the price drop or is that already reflected in the current price?
legendary
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Ripple is not a scam, but this has not got recognised as a coin. It is entirely under a centralized network and the price pumping and dumping is done by them periodically without any market tolerance. So this is just a profiting source for the authority and not the users who have invested.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I'm sure that XRP will hit 1$ in the near future, but who knows what will happen next...

XRP is no doubt going good and has a great potential.But as the OP mention its a scam and fraud, i wana want to ask from the OP if it is a scam then please show us the proof ?
legendary
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
XRP is being deeply down in next days. I can feel it.
I sold out all my coins and I will relax for a while before considering to re-buy it again later.

I made nice profits on it's peek phase.I don't really care how good the coin is or what future it beholds for the crypto world but definitely it's hell of a investment for day traders.This is why I like alts.
The price goes down only to climb back up in a full swing.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
XRP is being deeply down in next days. I can feel it.
I sold out all my coins and I will relax for a while before considering to re-buy it again later.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Nice try but clearly you are the kid here.. i can tell by the way you act.
You are acting stupid.
You failed to read the topic.
Maybe learn to read ?

You said this retarded bullshit..

A lot of people are making threads where they accuse different coins.I dont know the real reason but I believe that they accuse them because they didnt knew hot to do trading.If all the people listen to you the altcoins would be dead!

So first off learn English kid.
Second of all read.
I posted because you claim ".I dont know the real reason"
So i said scroll up Wink
Plenty of people have posted an articulate and well thought out reason for Ripple criticism.
If you are not smart enough to understand what is posted then i advise asking questions..
vs posting silly bullshit.

Don't forget kid.. it would be YOU who is the fucking NOOB here ..not me  Cool
I've been here for years dealing with retarded mush-mouth foreigners posting shill gibberish all along.

The blunt reality is a huge percentage of you all here are in fact fucking retarded.
Many of you barely grasp even the simplest or shortest English comment.
Yet you all seem to have a rather large mouth and love to spout off about your infinite trade wisdom
..the same day you get here.

Maybe act your age ?
Acting like a bloody baby is not going to prove anything.

I get it guys.. random teens from around the planet come here and they want to defend the bags they bought at Poloniex for ROI'z
But.. look at it my point of view.. your type are exhausting with your stupid shill bullshit.

So what ? Show up here.. create account.. go to Poloniex then buy Shitcoins..
Then run here and try your best stab at English with comments "Liek OMG Ripple is teh bestest"
And.. "They just FUD'in mah coin'z" ?

What you think you're the first that did that here ?
Look around son.. there is tons of these clowns.

PS:
I couldn't care less if you all like me or my rating.
I also don't care much about money either.
Pages:
Jump to: