Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT! - page 12. (Read 65495 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
December 22, 2017, 05:33:52 AM

One thing is sure, that Ripple is taking over the crypto market. Whoever has invested in Ripple then they should hold on to those Ripple, because i sense that Ripple will just skyrocket from now on.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
December 22, 2017, 04:54:52 AM
But I have to admit that XRP has been working with a lot of Banks, which is a huge step forward, so I can't say it's a scam, but I wouldn't invest in XRP.
Its regulated and recognized by most governments and banks worldwide  Wink tell me that about another coin. If ripple fuks things up they cant dissappear!  Unlike all the anonymous shitcoin devs Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 22, 2017, 04:44:01 AM
But I have to admit that XRP has been working with a lot of Banks, which is a huge step forward, so I can't say it's a scam, but I wouldn't invest in XRP.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 04:29:16 AM
I make good money on XRP . And now the market is in a slump ,who is clever earned him ,even though it manipulation
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 03:20:40 AM
I had XPRs but sold it after sometime. I've heard it's centralized.

It's Distributed!
November 16, 2017, 12:52:18 PM
^ this guys comments are always useless.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
November 16, 2017, 11:38:16 AM
Ripple was made to replace swift for transfer within large banking systems. Ripple Has been trying to replace swift for 5 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if XRP has another pump in it, but of all coins in the top 10 this is the #1 coin that can be worth ZERO in 5-10 years. Once its game plan is destroyed by whatever else banking decides to use why the hell would anyone own a single xrp.

Ripple investors from the beginning banked on the naivety and/or stupidity that someone will buy XRP at 1000 of percent over actual price.
Ripple investors gets xrp for $0.008 the sells it for $0.2.

Banks build there own competing Database Project Ubin (Just copied the code ) and or project jasper. Banks are in the business of charging fees not paying them, or relying on little johnny having a couple of xrp, lol.

At some stage Inflation will catch up with this database operating company (proven not a blockchain technology)
To keep pace with Bitcoin 25 million xrp would need to to be added to circulating supply every day, less the 2 million on average is sold.
Next Month 80% of all Bitcoins will be on the market.

Even if all banks choose to "work with Ripple" a single xrp  worth $ 1 would work just fine.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 16, 2017, 11:35:27 AM
Ripple was made to replace swift for transfer within large banking systems. Ripple Has been trying to replace swift for 5 years.

But Today it is a complete failure and has not replaced swift. I get that crypto is 90% speculation about the future, but I see no sea-change in banking actually using this technology. Seems more likely they will come up something on their own.

I wouldn't be surprised if XRP has another pump in it, but of all coins in the top 10 this is the #1 coin that can be worth ZERO in 5-10 years. Once its game plan is destroyed by whatever else banking decides to use why the hell would anyone own a single xrp.

this is what they all say when they haven't got XRP when they beg for its price to dip to less than 10 cents. when ETH was just $12, everyone was pulling its price down to $6 that they posts pictures of vitalik sniffing solvent. sooner XRP platform will also be used and these posts will all be buried they will still be pulling the price down even when XRP is already $10.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 11:25:47 AM
Ripple's partnership with American Express today is huge. This will make other credit card and money transfer companies more interested if things play out well. Ripple has a lot of potential as an investment although I do not view it as a true cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
November 16, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

But Today it is a complete failure and has not replaced swift. I get that crypto is 90% speculation about the future, but I see no sea-change in banking actually using this technology. Seems more likely they will come up something on their own.

Activity: 273
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 11:11:32 AM

ripple is actually very decentralized. please explain why it's centralized
November 15, 2017, 04:09:22 PM
Posts above --> advanced autism
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 03:27:17 PM
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
November 15, 2017, 03:18:09 PM
In November 2013, XRP II rejected an approximately $32,000.00 transaction
because it doubted the legitimacy of the overseas customer’s source of funds.
XRP II failed to file a suspicious activity report for this transaction; and

On September 30, 2013, XRP II negotiated an approximately $250,000.00
transaction by email for a sale of XRP virtual currency with a third-party
individual.

Do you notice the REJECTED 32 000$ for XRP and 250 000$ ??
If one individual buys 32k and another 250k (the reason Ripple got fined by FINCEN) and they decline the transaction, because the customer didn`t supply  “know your customer” (“KYC”) .
It's probably bankers trying to persuade the normal guys to invest that in that coin. There is not many people that want to hype that coin.
November 13, 2017, 05:29:47 PM
Tell me what your shitcoins are doing for the integration into society and banks and governments?

Ripple recently gathered over two dozen central banks from around the world to explore how new technologies enable the next generation of payments.

The Central Bank Summit on Blockchain, hosted at Carnegie Hall in New York City, gathered central banks’ senior leadership, payment strategy leads and oversight staff for a focused discussion on blockchain.(meanwhile at btc-who is the real btc) lol

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-hosts-worlds-central-banks-to-explore-next-generation-of-payments/

"rIpPlE iS bAd mKaY" you guys need to gather more and better informations.
Do your homework. Dont try to be the bigger autist
Activity: 198
November 13, 2017, 04:54:29 PM
Ripple is a good cryptocurrency. I do not see anything wrong with it. I suspect that XPR is cursed by those ones, who sold their alts before they started to grow.
Or probably they were not successful in mining.

Ripple is a good currency, but it's centralized 100% and this is bad. This opposes the motto of the cryptocurrency community. If one centralized, then we don't need it. I can't understand the people who invested in ripple thing. The supply is also unknown, they can issue lots of ripple instantly with a decission.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 13, 2017, 04:51:03 PM
What an interesting thread.  The original post is pretty nonsensical, but afterwards the posts that go into specific failings of the company are more worthwhile.  Of course, it is always important to realize that information on a forum website can be pretty unreliable.

I was a person who bought a bunch of XRP when I first got into crypto.  I will admit it here, I bought it cause a youtube video promoted it.
Needless to say, I have learned my lesson the hard way.

But the main reason I sold them all off and decided not to deal with it anymore was when I actually did my own research.
I didn't go as far into trying to find scam warnings or scandals, but I quickly realized that there is a big difference between the company and the actual token itself.
I really disliked that it was basically a centralized solution for banks, which basically goes entirely against Satoshi Nakamoto's vision.
The last thing I want to do is support a way for banks to become more centralized.
Also, there is basically no use for the token itself.
There is no reason for it to appreciate in value, it is there mainly to act as back up funds for the company.

So I sold them all and haven't regretted it one bit.
Activity: 176
November 13, 2017, 04:39:42 PM
indeed, ripple is not a safe investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 04:19:48 PM
Ripple is a good cryptocurrency. I do not see anything wrong with it. I suspect that XPR is cursed by those ones, who sold their alts before they started to grow.
Or probably they were not successful in mining.
Activity: 364
November 11, 2017, 04:54:50 AM
The ripple coin is quite workable and reliable. It is always in the top five by capitalization. It was created to service the banking system and will have a constant demand, as it provides a quick transfer of funds to anywhere in the world. It no longer depends directly on the company that created this coin, therefore such statements are in any case a fallacy.
Pages:
Jump to: