Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT! - page 16. (Read 65495 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Well if we wanna get into this topic i have to wonder what you all constitute a "fraud".
What does that equate to exactly ?
A crypto currency that is orchestrated and functions in a fraudulent manner *technically ?
Or you think the coin was "pumped" by an entity and there for will be dumped on creating a probably loss in ROI's for you ?

Then i would have to consider ok well do you think it's the guys behind the coin doing the pumping.
If not maybe it's the community whales at work pumping what ever coin they choose.

I suspect there was *some* deliberate pump activity combined with the attraction it caused after the fact for users to pile in as well.
I figure it's highly likely the Ripple guys (who ever that may be) seen other coins pumped in the last while and figured.. me too !
I don't have much for tangible proof though.

If reading what i just wrote above is too much work or confusing ?
Then the majority are just going to think.. ahh well.. fuck it.
I will buy some and profit !!!

We're dealing with profiteers with the attention span of a mitful of twigs.
Who don't care if it is a violation of ideology.
They care if the coin in question is going to get them profit.
If it's not ? SCAM .
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
XRP and Stellar are scams... Do your research please.

or is everyone completely ignoring history​?

cool, let's talk history. remember the time karpelès robbed mt. gox/customers out of their bitcoin? yeah, real cool!

Yup and how the guy who sold Mt.Gox conveniently right before it got hacked started Ripple. Then quit Ripple, and started Stellar.

What what his name again? Jed McCaleb
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I smell a dirty rat with Ripple. Banks are worried about crypto, and now Ripple is getting the mother of all pumps. This could be an inside job on banks part. Banks hate crypto, and Ripple is pumping.

MEGA Ripple dump is coming soon, this is going to be ugly..........

The money behind this pump is insane though....... every 15% pump has 10% correction with strong buy support. It cannot go on forever.... how in the hell does this end well for anyone.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
my comments are all bullshit actually which is why it always caught attention including yours. i don't know things either and i don't claim anything that i know things. i just fud around thats all. i despise my country's coin myself. and done all the bullshit in this forum so you're not alone. 

but the chinese chain will survive the test of time. just look who's super power now.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Welcome to the world of trading,you dont sell the coins because you saw a steep fall in price,ripple does have an acceptance in the Japanese banking system and there is no doubt that the price would recover in the future,so you can either buy now and average your price or wait for the long haul.Hope you have noticed that all of the alt coins went down today.
Acchain is China's block chain project called the asset collection chain, it is completely open source assets of the digital platform and tools to let the world's assets flow up to barter.You can go to the official website of the asset chain to see more information.https://www.acchain.org/en/index.html

the chinese always want to have their own. you can always try them and risk an investment but i'm definitely not into it. i've been warned about those antshares and those warning didn't fail me. it wil ltake time before that will be used by untrusting chinese themselves.

They did.. ChinaCoin is old bud.  Roll Eyes
What happened is they really didn't care and it never really got going big.
Sure they care about crypto but it's about profits.. not what you said.
If "American Coin" was going to make them rich like BTC did they would be all over that.
They chase the dollar like anyone else..

I think Americans are obsessed with patriotism and are nasty with the jingoism so they cast that attitude / mentality on to the nation of China and partly because of China's dictatorship which makes it seem that the Chinese are focused and directed at things.
You think the crap China does is because the people want it done ?
Fuck no hahahha
It's because their leadership dictate everything from what religion they are allowed to use to what tech or web sites they are allowed to have.
So when you see that.. you think China's wants their own coin.

Nope.. they want freedom.
Freedom would be global.. an INTERNATIONAL currency.
Such as Bitcoin.. not "China Coin"

As usual your commentary here is, well.. bullshit.  Roll Eyes
You're a blow hard profiteer puttering around thinking you "know things"

In reality we all want the same thing.
To be free.. and rich and famous etc.
I myself am not interested in some "Canada Coin" agenda ROFL
The future is global and that is what crypto is about.. not regional AUR style coins.

China + Crypto seems to be a never ending thing with conspiracies.
legendary
Welcome to the world of trading,you dont sell the coins because you saw a steep fall in price,ripple does have an acceptance in the Japanese banking system and there is no doubt that the price would recover in the future,so you can either buy now and average your price or wait for the long haul.Hope you have noticed that all of the alt coins went down today.
Acchain is China's block chain project called the asset collection chain, it is completely open source assets of the digital platform and tools to let the world's assets flow up to barter.You can go to the official website of the asset chain to see more information.https://www.acchain.org/en/index.html

the chinese always want to have their own. you can always try them and risk an investment but i'm definitely not into it. i've been warned about those antshares and those warning didn't fail me. it wil ltake time before that will be used by untrusting chinese themselves.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I smell a dirty rat with Ripple. Banks are worried about crypto, and now Ripple is getting the mother of all pumps. This could be an inside job on banks part. Banks hate crypto, and Ripple is pumping.

It's overvalued and it must need some big correction before it's higher again.
It will return back at 12k sats. Just wait and see now. This is time for BTC and ETH to increase.
Activity: 122

legendary
The shills are out in force huh. Telltale sign before PND. Nothing wrong with riding the wave, I suppose. . .

exactly! if you had jumped in yesterday which the price was just $0.30 you could have earned thousands by now. nothing is wrong with getting your profit as early as of now if you really thought banks are not using it. but well, its their loss. but if you beleive it could go more than $10 becuase you think hundreds of banks are richer than anyone holding millions of bitcoin then HODL!
Activity: 145
The shills are out in force huh. Telltale sign before PND. Nothing wrong with riding the wave, I suppose. . .
Activity: 204
Damn how did I missed this one?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
It is but as you can see you can earn more bitcoin trading it. Thats why people buy it. I personally wouldn't buy it. There are other opportunities
Um, I beg to differ with that logic.  I don't argue that people don't do that, but it seems rather silly to me.  You can make just as much money trading bitcoin as Ripple.  No Ripple purchase required.  People buy it because they want to gamble with altcoins, and they take enormous amounts of risk doing that.  And I do agree with the OP about that particular coin being a scam...but I think most of them are anyway.  XRP is no different than the others.  Don't buy it, don't look at it, don't even think about it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 252

cool, let's talk history. remember the time karpelès robbed mt. gox/customers out of their bitcoin? yeah, real cool!

Activity: 952
Merit: 552
BTC is king!
so what?
XRP is better!
 Wink Wink
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Meanwhile XRP 19000 satoshi, I hope your noses are bleeding heavily and your sick theories evolve IN TO THE INFINITY!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
it takes around 6000 BTC, to clean out the entire Polo orderbook, to get XRP to 1 satoshi

So that is the real XRP market cap, 6000 BTC.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
Very interesting discussion. I am new to Ripple and I am trying to understand whether it would make sense to invest in some XRP. I am not here for quick bucks, I am here as a big fan of blockchains.

I invest confidently in BTC because I believe in the technology. The more the technology becomes popular, the more BTC will be worth. This is because you need BTC to use the blockchain and the BTC protocol does not allow issuance of BTC beyond the planned maximum cap.

I am interested in Ripple because I read it is a very efficient blockchain system and because many banks are adopting it. The problem is, if I understand correctly, that increase in popularity of Ripple does not mean increase of value of XRP because (i) banks do not use XPR for their Ripple transactions (not clear what they use...maybe their own coins?) and (ii) because Ripple is a private company and the Ripple blockchain is controlled by this company, thus they could issue more coins if they want to do so (even if this would create inflation and decrease the value of the coins they already hold).

Is this correct?

Then ask them how they secured the private keys to the fortune their sitting on.

The private keys mean nothing, if the whole "blockchain" is in the hands of one company.

Is there even a blockchain? No one can mine it, can they? A blockchain where only one entity can mine is useless because that beats the entire purpose of blockchain and decentralization.

Ripple is already forcing Ripple Trade wallet owners to provide ID. They can freeze the network tomorrow, and ask everyone to give them a blowjob to "reclaim" their tokens.

You and me are just wasting our time I'm afraid it is like talking to a flock of sheep.  Angry
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

See: https://youtu.be/mQKxSVLLfAk

video contains sources and covers the following paper:
https://github.com/petertodd/ripple-consensus-analysis-paper/blob/master/paper.pdf

The XRP token was added as a complete afterthought so Ripple Labs could make money. In doing so they neglected to address primitive attack vectors on this blockchain. Ripple could work entirely without the XRP token, it serves no purpose otherwise.

XRP is centralized whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

I also suspect that Stellar is simply getting pumped artificially.
Pages:
Jump to: