Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT! - page 20. (Read 65495 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It seems that 3-400 mil more tokens were dumped on the market by Ripple, there used to be 37bil+ tokens, now there are 38bil 300mil tokens. Well, 60billion left to dump Grin
1. I showed you a paper from 2017, and you're showing me something from 2015.
2. Your link doesn't prove anything anyway. To summarize your link, they hope XRP would become the middle currency between any other two currencies, because they hold 60billion of them.
3. Ripple doesn't need an intermediary currency to work anyway, as a platform, it is stated on their site https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/ , quote "While XRP is not required to transact on Ripple*"

And most important:
-XRP is released by a private company, so it's worse than being released by a central bank, atleast you know they are extremely well regulated.
-XRP is not decentralised and open. It is hosted by ripple and they control the code.

"The entire Ripple Consensus Ledger is open source. You can submit pull requests, set up your own a stock server or even set up your own validating node to participate in the consensus process. Their codeis in their GitHub."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/62kysf/how_much_of_ripple_is_open_source/

Being open source ( after years of being closed source ) doesn't mean much, it only means you can audit the code. That doesn't make it decentralized and it means the code is still controlled by ripple. So it's still centralized and under their control. How is that any different than any central entity ? Central banks are centralized and such, but the money they release on market have intrinsec value because it is usable and needed on the market. XRP isn't.

Your reply didn't bring any valuable argument pro XRP.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

Only insecure people tell others what to do. Its called controlling behavior.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
2. Your link doesn't prove anything anyway. To summarize your link, they hope XRP would become the middle currency between any other two currencies, because they hold 60billion of them.
3. Ripple doesn't need an intermediary currency to work anyway, as a platform, it is stated on their site https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/ , quote "While XRP is not required to transact on Ripple*"

And most important:
-XRP is released by a private company, so it's worse than being released by a central bank, atleast you know they are extremely well regulated.
-XRP is not decentralised and open. It is hosted by ripple and they control the code.

"The entire Ripple Consensus Ledger is open source. You can submit pull requests, set up your own a stock server or even set up your own validating node to participate in the consensus process. Their codeis in their GitHub."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/62kysf/how_much_of_ripple_is_open_source/

And most important:
Another proof XRP is useless https://ripple.com/files/ripple_solutions_guide.pdf

Nothing in their documentations points toward XRP nor any cryptocurrency. Ripple technology is cool, but XRP is useless. When this shit collapses will put a black market on the entire public crypto scene.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
What people do not understand is the ripple is basically not a coin. They are a [Suspicious link removed]pany. They work with financial instutions and they make Money off that.

However since they already have a strong blockchain with banks and other big financial companies, they said what the hell lets make a coin out of as well. Now all they have to do is to keep improving their relations with Financial companies. Son o, ripple is not a complete fraud, they are bit different than other coins you know of.

Do you know they're set to run another coin produced by Japanese bank on their network without even XRP. LOL!  They can run any coin. Each country will end up with their own coin and IPL in time. XRP is a complete failure. Guess what XRP investor money funded them and they will milk it like guy said on Reddit they will sell Billions. Already selling... Now they are going to run another coin on their network haha. Go buy XRP if you want free donation to Ripple lol and you make some profit just make sure sell before everyone realize truth and it crash to $0 its real value.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
What people do not understand is the ripple is basically not a coin. They are a blockchain company. They work with financial instutions and they make Money off that.

However since they already have a strong blockchain with banks and other big financial companies, they said what the hell lets make a coin out of as well. Now all they have to do is to keep improving their relations with Financial companies. Son o, ripple is not a complete fraud, they are bit different than other coins you know of.
Here's what I don't get about Ripple. How is there any significance to the value of 1 XRP given that it is being used as an intermediary for banking transactions? Whether it's worth .0001 or $100 each, it doesn't matter. So why should the value of the coin be going up for any reason other than people hyping it? The value of the coin is irrelevant to the banks. Why should we expect it to keep rising then? For no reason other than everyone buying it due to the hype?

I am new to cryptos and have a lot of $ invested into XRP but I am also not sure how this coin could ever reach $1. That would put it over the BTC market share at this point and it has no actual value or use to us laymen.

I think the idea behind the company is brilliant but I don't see how that translates to the coin value increasing significant over time past what it already is. Can someone please enlighten me?
I made a good profit on xrp, bought 3 months ago, sold last week. After this rise, I am afraid that its value drops sharply ... I don't know what to do with xrp today, buy or stay away ?

Why a newbie is telling us some weird things about ripple? I am holding. It's 0.19 right now. Planning to sell on 0.50

You can still hold for the short-term the hype will carry it, you will be fine can still buy it will go to .25 then it is creeping at a dangerous level, I believe it will hit .30 off hype but at that point all bets are off... I am going to make a post explaining Market Manipulation by Crypto Companies in the scene. How it is done as well as the types of effects they can have, will be posting in this section.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why a newbie is telling us some weird things about ripple? I am holding. It's 0.19 right now. Planning to sell on 0.50
Activity: 19
I made a good profit on xrp, bought 3 months ago, sold last week. After this rise, I am afraid that its value drops sharply ... I don't know what to do with xrp today, buy or stay away ?
Activity: 11
Here's what I don't get about Ripple. How is there any significance to the value of 1 XRP given that it is being used as an intermediary for banking transactions? Whether it's worth .0001 or $100 each, it doesn't matter. So why should the value of the coin be going up for any reason other than people hyping it? The value of the coin is irrelevant to the banks. Why should we expect it to keep rising then? For no reason other than everyone buying it due to the hype?

I am new to cryptos and have a lot of $ invested into XRP but I am also not sure how this coin could ever reach $1. That would put it over the BTC market share at this point and it has no actual value or use to us laymen.

I think the idea behind the company is brilliant but I don't see how that translates to the coin value increasing significant over time past what it already is. Can someone please enlighten me?
Activity: 3
ok let's try this one slowly XRP is the coin ripple has designed for use with their ledger it's in use now by multiple banks.
The rise in coin value is because of recent news over the past few weeks. Google that penguin.

This is 2017 & the [Suspicious link removed]gle assisted funding which amounted to 90+ million is most likely the most heavily funded ledger & coin on the market.

There is a reason it's in the top three market cap soon to be#1 !

Ya because they keep releasing more coins.. last time i noticed to leap over LTC in cap standings.

@lionheart78
It's obvious you bought some and are scared of the "FUD".

they are not "releasing" coins. these increases are coming from them selling to financial institutions.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
This kind of people would buy biebercoin any time and then call the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem a scam because they were stupid.

Absolutely right man!
And these people are the same, whom are trying to blame a coin without knowing a single shit.
So like you.
Approximately...
 Grin
Yeah it's just that borderline scams hurt crypto as a whole. Ripple isn't bluntly scamming people with it's useless XRP, but it relies on the fact that most people are clueless and aren't checking things for themselves. They are easy to milk and ripple profits from that.

This kind of people would buy biebercoin any time and then call the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem a scam because they were stupid.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Some likes bubbles, I don't blame them. They will enjoy the next big dump in their head. Cheesy
Activity: 1
It is but as you can see you can earn more bitcoin trading it. Thats why people buy it. I personally wouldn't buy it. There are other opportunities

Hey bro can you advice me best currency I should buy it ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
If you look at how *major* 1st world banks operate and what they are capable of with transfers it boggles the mind why any would bother with Ripple bullshit.. or even Bitcoin itself.

They already have a plethora of options for sending money etc.
Why in gods name would they need Ripple bullshit ?

It's simple they don't.
There are no respectable 1st world major banks using it.
All we hear is some weird ass sketchy bullshit about a bank in Nigeria or Dubai interested in it etc.

I will blow dry the entire Ripple dev team when The Royal Bank of Canada or any other schedule 1 or even schedule 2 bank in Canada ever adopts and uses Ripple for it's intended purpose on a permanent professional basis.

Yup.. i am so confident about this that i will offer "gummers" to the Ripple team.  Shocked
I will drain those cocks dry !
I'll finish those boys off to completion.. toothless crack whore style  Cheesy

In the meantime i might yet *AGAIN* head over to LocalBitcoins.com
And then sell some Bitcoin for a bank transfer via direct bank deposit or Western Union or..
Interac eTransfer.
Remember guys when i posted the fee's chart for Interac ?
Yup it's cheaper than Bitcoin..

Explain to me why a bank would adopt a system of accountability when they do not want any.
Why would they need a ledger system of sorts when they have been using one they already made for decades ?

It's real simple.. does Ripple solve an EXISTING PROBLEM WITH BANKS ?

NO.

..they do not.
Bank doesn't need XRP you fool, it's written on ripple's site, read here https://ripple.com/ https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/. Read what it's written on their site, their videos and so on. Nothing to point out at XRP, but the platform itself. Quote "While XRP is not required to transact on Ripple*, it is uniquely positioned to create more competitive foreign exchange (FX) markets for cross-border payments". They are bluntly saying XRP is not needed but they hope it would become a currency.

Sure, it won't become a currency. Know why? Because ripple is a private company and the ripple platform is centralized on their servers. It's like a central bank releasing a colored currency hoping fools would use it. Plus it would have to compete with bitcoin and 1000 more cryptos, having the disadvantage of being released by a centralized private bank.

XRP being burned in transactions doesn't help with the fact that whoever is using ripple's platform, doesn't buy XRP. Plus, even if banks were using XRP ( they don't ) there's so much XRP around it would last for millions of years.
XRP is a like a side project. You're so naive you'd buy burgercoin if mcdonald's were to release it.
Pages:
Jump to: