Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 14. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
June 09, 2018, 09:15:59 PM
That good idea because when you find coin that has strong fundamental and your prediction that coin  possible to give more profit, and by move all coin to the other potential one make faster to recover loss. I also did the samething when i find DAPS that will be better than other privacy coin, and finally i can recover my loss and make good profit now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 09:15:18 PM
i have been pumped up a little myself about Tron too,got a good feel about it too but was kind of scared to take such bold move as you did because much of the market is in red.Still sore from last move.It is a risky move in my opinion,I hope you get rewarded.No risk no success.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 09:11:45 PM
You're brave to all in your money. But do you think if it's too risky? Atleast I will split it on two coin. But it's up to you. But maybe you can earn big profit too if the coin pump. So just hope that coin will pump.
Activity: 178
June 09, 2018, 09:11:39 PM
This is very risky since it goes against the golden rule that never put your eggs in one basket. Even if you try to change all your altcoins, I would advice that you change them all to bitcoins since bitcoin has a potential of rising higher and it highly stable than most of these altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 09:10:58 PM
Many assume that TRX has great potential, but if we review the market with objectivity, there is a good amount of cryptocurrencies with great growth potential, many of them even more promising than Tron.

Personally, seeing that this market is still too dependent on the behavior of bitcoin, I would not be willing to sell all my coins to bet on one, but in fact I think that given the current market conditions I would prefer to be rather conservative and accumulate bitcoins along with a well diversified portfolio with several cryptocurrencies with potential.

Actually aboid the diversification will not end good since that is the best way we can do. I think you took a very risky decision. You should follow the money management to avoid the big loss. Although if we are very sure about the project, the risk is always involve. So buy only one is dangerous.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 09:10:04 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

have you heard, onthology, this coin is a great form of investment, try to look at the historical data of the coin. it simply amazing you could have good profit if you consuder rhis one. what you did is a risky decision, if it drops your capital will be loss. not like if you have many coin. if one is drop you still have others.
well then, the decision is your! Good luck buddy!
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
Usually the risk is accompanied by profits. The higher the risk, the higher the profit. Good luck, but I think there are other coins worth investing, such as ETH and EOS.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 09, 2018, 09:03:05 PM
yes it is very risky better to investment on more than three coins if you keep it total investment on TRX it will grow up then fine other will you loss your money high level so better to keep your investment on ETH,NEO,WAVES,LTC for low risk
June 09, 2018, 08:59:27 PM
One of the main characteristics of a good investor is the ability to take risk. The many successful businessmen and investors won't be wealthy today if they didn't take risk. Just follow our hearts because in the end those who take risks will be successful compared to those who did nothing at all.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 09, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
I appreciate your courage. I think that if you want to make money in the encryption market, you must have such courage and vision! Once you are optimistic about certain tokens, you should trust your intuition!
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
June 08, 2018, 04:42:44 PM
Many assume that TRX has great potential, but if we review the market with objectivity, there is a good amount of cryptocurrencies with great growth potential, many of them even more promising than Tron.

Personally, seeing that this market is still too dependent on the behavior of bitcoin, I would not be willing to sell all my coins to bet on one, but in fact I think that given the current market conditions I would prefer to be rather conservative and accumulate bitcoins along with a well diversified portfolio with several cryptocurrencies with potential.
Activity: 364
June 01, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

This is indeed a very risky move - to convert all of its funds in the TRX. Although everyone as a whole very much praises this token and consider it one of the most promising. Well, you made your move. Now it remains to be seen whether it will turn out to be correct, or not. Perhaps it will turn out to be successful and you will in time have a very good profit. Everything can be.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
Investing all the money in one coin is a very risky idea! Better sell the piece and buy different altcoins. And do not forget about ETH and bitcoin!
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
May 31, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
The coin has grown since the opening of the topic to $ 0.06. I'm wondering, what were your assumptions based on? Where does the source of your confidence in the growth of the TRX coin come from?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
You may be lucky in the future, but in terms of risk it's wrong, saving all your savings in one coin. If possible, you will need to exchange some coins for ETH or bitcoin. Personally, my opinion.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 08:44:46 AM
Thanks for chiming in guys. But i will only hold this position for a few days. And look how it goes with Tron's test net that will be launched 31 March.

March is over now pal, so let us know the result of your move with big money on the side but with big risk attached to it, have you earned the amount you have expected so far?
Activity: 23
May 31, 2018, 08:42:42 AM
Have you thought about the situation if the price goes down? Do you have a plan "B"? You would significantly reduce the risks if you invested money in different coins. I recommend you to study basics of risk management.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
The successful people today in the world all took a risk. for you to be where you are today you have to take a decision and some risk most be involved before you decide to sell all your altcoin and invest in one particular coin, you must have seen what others might not see in that coin which will favour you in feature trading.
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 30, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
It is very risky but also very correct step because the price will grow in any case, the main thing is not to sell early.
Activity: 89
May 30, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
It is not always a good move for you to sell off all of your coins. Putting all of your money in one place is not advisable because if that one project that you have invested in ends up failing then you will lose all of your money to it
Pages:
Jump to: