Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 16. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 01:55:29 AM
I wouldn't risk it, besides, considering all the altcoins and Bitcoins are in drawdown right now, and you can get good money on other altcoins as well. Here correctly speak about differentiation of risk. Wink
copper member
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 08:47:49 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Very risky move on your part mate, you could lose all your money with that strategy. But that is the way it is in crypto world, if you want to profir more then take the risk because if you want to play safe then the profit is only small.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 18, 2018, 07:59:42 PM
TRX is a very good altcoin, currently I also hold TRX. because waiting for the high price. and it's very real to make a profit. before that I've been trading TRX for 3x and all got a good profit. and right now I choose to hold and invest long-term

You may be right, but investing in one coin only is still vary bad move. It is not worth the risk in my opinion and I would always suggest to diversify the investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
I think your strategy is not good, always remember the basic rule of investing that never put all your eggs in one basket, holding a diverse portfolio is always safe, profitable and less risky.

Yes it is true to make security first before deciding to make any risky investment. In this ways we can avoid great losses in our portfolio and make our investment in safe mode and would always reach into profitable returns.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 18, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
TRX is a very good altcoin, currently I also hold TRX. because waiting for the high price. and it's very real to make a profit. before that I've been trading TRX for 3x and all got a good profit. and right now I choose to hold and invest long-term
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
Risk crypto currencies are perhaps a little more than the other stock exchange on the stock market. but the potential to win is so high. If you do risky movements you can lose your capital.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 18, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

i think it is a risky move. I am not familiar with TRX and that is already something to be worried of. You should have invest it to altcoin which are already popular because those coins has a higher tendency of increasing in terms of their market value which would give profit to the investors. But still, you've already made your move so just hold and see how things will go.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

That's what risk taking is all about. If you are confident in doing something even if it's risky, then why not! Do it! You'll never know until you try right? And you invested in a good coin that has a vision. Tron does have a hype around it even up to this time. So hold on to your Tron because it will surely lift off soon!
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 06:49:18 PM
Every trade has a high risk, your decision should really be thought twice. Because if you make the wrong decision, you can lose your money.
Activity: 93
May 18, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

In my opinion it is a very wise move to invest all your money to TRX today because with all the hype around it will surely pump up. On the other hand it is a very risky move also considering that you have invested in a single coin only and if that coin falls so your money also.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 06:28:17 PM
This is a very bad decision you have made bro, you will easily get burnt if the market goes against you. No 1 law of crypto is Neva  invest what you can afford to lose and 2. Do not fall in love with a particular coin to the extent you put all you funds on it. Always build a portfolio of several tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 18, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
Well that all depends on your choice of investment or trading, if you are just a trader that always take advantage of the market you will make that move your constant move. But if you are a passive trader then you may choose to buy other coins and hold for a long time in other to make your desired profit.
Activity: 99
May 18, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

That's too risky because you sell all your alternativecoins for 1 coins I think your really believing in that coin. By the way it's your decision ang its up to you if what you want to buy or sell. But I suggest yu to be wise because there's so many failing ico's.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 01:51:29 PM
Can't say that is a good move, it is more like gambling, there are many ways test your luck much faster.
Activity: 71
May 18, 2018, 01:46:28 PM
I have speculated as you wish. but unlike you personally, you still hold some Altcoin from Bounty and invest. but now you are paying attention to the development of Ethereum, its value is very low and every day goes down. You are waiting for the moment to buy it in bulk in exchange. holding a diverse portfolio is always safe profitable and less risky. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Do not put all of your assets into TRX. This will be very risky and if the TRX disappears you will lose all the property. I think you should use 30% of your assets for TRX
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2018, 01:43:27 PM
You bypass the golden rule of diversification it is always profitable. You sold all your alts and bought Trx. You are trading like a newbie trader. I think you took a very risky decision. You should follow the money management to avoid the big loss. Did you ever check the supply of Trx. Do not believe on hype I also believe on hype 3 months back and bought trx and end up in loss So I learned a bitter lesson that time. I hope market will go up so that you can book profit but in my opinion your move is very very risky. Always believe on your choice not on other words.
Activity: 85
May 18, 2018, 01:17:13 PM
Yeah. it is risky. In this business, we have to avoid steps like that. Make up a portfolio of 10-25 coins, split your risks between these coins and thus avoid big losses.
Activity: 266
May 18, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
This is a risky step that can justify itself or not, but I'm sure you made the right decision  Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 18, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
Its like putting all of your eggs in one basket , It is a risky and a bad move of yours. Its good to invest on many tokens because we are not sure if your chosen token will pump.  Next time invest on different tokens not just one. That is the most common mistakes of a traders.
Pages:
Jump to: