Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 11. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:33:44 AM
Of course, you behaved risky. All of us know that investment into one altcoin isn't always justified. But, at least, you have enclosed in a coin which can give good profit. But the market of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable, and here everything can change very quickly.
Activity: 21
June 30, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
I think it is a good move, even I bought some Tron to add in my portfolio and now I have a good profit already. Still thinking if I will still hold it for long since the dev is very active on their continuous updates and promotion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 08:15:34 AM
it's too risky. I prefer to put my money in different coins. But the tron is not a bad coin to invest but I do not know it is excessive or not to swap all the coins into the tron.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 08:04:58 AM
This is not a bad move, Tron is now in top for popularity. He easy can rise in price in 2-3 times.
Activity: 125
June 30, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
I don't recommend that you put all your money into one coin and you should diversify. I think diversification can spread investment risk.
If TRX leaks copper or other bad news. I think you'll lose most of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 29, 2018, 11:48:21 AM
TRON it is the true soap-bubble. Thanks to shorts, the soap - bubble is overblown. This team has no product , whitepapper is a crib with Filecoin.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.
This current sad state of market, forcing us to do something in the same like this that you have done, because we are unable to make money in the way we used to in a  past.
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 04:03:29 AM
It's too risky to sell all the coins you have for you to put on one type of coin. It would be much better and safer for you if you allocate your money to some kind of coin. Of course, you must select which coins you will buy first. In addition to TRON, you can buy other coins that have the potential and better prospects that can develop its value more quickly. So you do not have to wait too long to get results from your investment.
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 03:25:05 AM
I will never make that move. As you put it, it is too risky.
I'd rather put my money in different coins.
But you might make good profit if it pumps. Who knows.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
Still not. With the sharp rise of the whole year last year, this year will require an entire year to restore and correct mistakes, so the risk is still there. He needs self-recovery. He needs a lot of people to leave, and many people come in again.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Its more likely a gambling move,risky asf! doesn´t make sense why would you want to put all your money into a single card? You can lose everything,#1 rule in trading never go all in because of the market's volatility.
Activity: 81
June 28, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
If your card has failed you surely you will lose everything and it might not be recoverable,that is why we never use our luck with our investments because you will end up the same as others,btw goodluck with the coin you have bought
Activity: 379
June 27, 2018, 07:14:03 AM
Why not it's your decision,  is there a saying that this move can be profitable, so go ahead and good for you. I think from those moves like that we are actually getting the biggest income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
June 27, 2018, 06:00:20 AM
Well,  as long as that amount you put on that altcoins is the amount that you can accept if it will lost, then good for you. This is how crypto is, we take the risk always.

Yeah, there is always a risk in making investments, so we really need to study first and checking if the project is worth investing for and if it really have a good potential.
Activity: 352
June 27, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

It would be better if you bought NEO or ETH...
Now you have all eggs in just one basket. The main rule of every investor - diversify your portfolio.
Test your luck then...

You shouldn't have put all in Tron TRX alone, you should have spread it into some other altcoin, atleast there will be something else to coverup for any loss in.
Activity: 145
June 27, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
Well,  as long as that amount you put on that altcoins is the amount that you can accept if it will lost, then good for you. This is how crypto is, we take the risk always.
Activity: 45
June 27, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
Make a good decision better read their platforms and their whitepaper. Visit github and reddit for some proof of works. Choose Xem if you want to and create more btc on this coin. Trading Is risky but if you control it by your own perception you will win. Diversify everything if markets recover all of us will be happy.
Activity: 630
June 26, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
Risky but a good move, Tron is being hyped up a lot and they are definitely moving forwards. A lot of projects are just slowly plodding along and it seems like nothing is happening. with Tron they are doing something big at least every month to maintain investor interest
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
March 29th Price - 0.046, todays price 0.035. Wouldn't say it's the worst decision in the world given that Eth has lost about the same percentage over that same period. All the top 20 crypto tend to gain/lose pretty much the same amount when you average it out.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
Some peoples think that the Bitcoin is risky but I think Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is a king of crypto. So I think this is time for buy bitcoin. Bitcoin will make us rich, It will reach $30000 in this year. Every crypto trader buying bitcoin for future and work.
Pages:
Jump to: