Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 19. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 08:10:54 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Certainly too risky a step. The price is very likely made speculatively, and when the demand subsides, many will be very disappointed. In general, do not invest in one coin, choose at least 5-6 coins
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 06, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
this is kinda scary haha for a normal person they would probably go for eth, neo or bitcoin which is very popular but honestly everything is a risk it's just a matter of personal technique and how you would handle your investments. God bless you bro
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 07:37:01 AM
Why risk so much when you could invest in eth and calmly wait for profit before the end of the year?  I hope you are lucky and you will get a good profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 06, 2018, 07:31:59 AM
Maybe now you are enjoying your time , Because you earned a good amount of money, right? Because TRON has pumped gradually and market price is increasing. Good Decision that was. That's why there has proverb that, No Risk No Gain!  Grin Wink

I admire this wise ideas. In every business that we made we need to gamble or take the risk in-order to earned a lot of profit if we get successful besides of the big risk. For instance TRON has pumped rapidly and growth faster in the marketplaced and it gonna be a nice investment that profit easily comes by taking the risk of buying TRON that pumped quickly. Risky move will sometimes converted into huge profit anytime when we are in fortunate situation, in my own opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
May 06, 2018, 07:26:37 AM
Its more likely a gambling move,risky asf! doesn´t make sense why would you want to put all your money into a single card? You can lose everything,#1 rule in trading never go all in because of the market's volatility.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 07:18:08 AM
This is a wrong move. You can not invest in just one crypto currency. It is necessary to diversify the risks
Activity: 406
April 26, 2018, 04:18:19 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

are you sure about TRX will be a profitable investment in the future ?
i think the more risky the move, the more profit you will get.
just look at bitcoin. if somebody sold their asset to buy bitcoin dips at february 18, they would get much now.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 03:01:53 AM
Yeah. it is risky. In this business, we have to avoid steps like that. Make up a portfolio of 10-25 coins, split your risks between these coins and thus avoid big losses.
Merit: 152
April 26, 2018, 02:15:58 AM
It seems your decision is quite right so far.
I am a more conservative investor. I always keep the majority of my asset in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 25, 2018, 06:53:18 PM
Yes is not a bad coin and recently shows good growth. maybe you're right and sometimes you have to take risks.

I don't think that the price movement is important, because investing this way is against any thoughtful and meaningful strategy. If it works will encourage more moves like that and soon or later the bad coll will be made. I am against moving all in in any coin.
Activity: 554
April 25, 2018, 06:37:02 PM
This is was so scared and risky movement because if you have wrong move or wrong investment all your money was wipe out so that you have a nice and excellent decision and this is was so risky. Good job to your decision and now we know that Tron trx was also rising we that it well continue and never been falling the value.
Activity: 67
April 25, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price goes up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

One month later you doubled your money, but you could do that with your other alts too. And because of that, you should diversyfy your investment.
Tron is ok for investing, but more coins in your portfolio will be a safer option for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

I admire such a courage to invest all your $ in one portfolio. But, hey, you have raised the risk level to the max that in case TRON fails to meet your goal, you drop down back to zero. Any good investor does not pick such moves. At least, diversify your portfolio and give your investment more chances of winning at the end of the day. Suggested coins could be ETH, Ripple, EOS. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 25, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

It is a risky move, and I am baffled why you want to sell them all. In this market, people always keep some coins for contingency, and especially, for the hope and expectation that it would increase in value after a couple of months, or even years. However, I would support you if the purpose of your sale would be to gain a good amount of profit and to circulate it back to the market by either purchasing other coins to invest it, or at least purchasing coins to hold them. Either move, at least you would see that you gained something.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 05:59:16 PM
I may only say that big money is usually made only by risky moves, there's no other way.
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
I think that this is a good decision if you kept small altcoins, but I would not sell the Etherium or NEO in any case now. This is would be not wise. as I think..
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 05:29:20 PM
Maybe now you are enjoying your time , Because you earned a good amount of money, right? Because TRON has pumped gradually and market price is increasing. Good Decision that was. That's why there has proverb that, No Risk No Gain!  Grin Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
Yes is not a bad coin and recently shows good growth. maybe you're right and sometimes you have to take risks.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

I wouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket, you are risky dude. However, it’s nice investment, I hope Justin Sun isn’t scamming us. Tronix does very well these days and it’s price grows, so you can hit the Jackpot Roll Eyes Good luck!
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

TRON is naturally a very good coin, but what was the reason to sell all your altcoins? TRX has a good future, but some alts are much better. Why not Stellar or Verge, ICON or Cardano, for instance
Pages:
Jump to: