Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 20. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 07:02:11 AM
Selling everything to have one coin? Well, dude, that's absolutely risky. But, if you check its valu analysis, trx has indeed a great potential to grow in the next few days hopefully. I own trx also. So, to the moon!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

In my opinion, you made a mistake that can lead to big losses. Money must be divided among different promising coins to diversify risks.
Activity: 252
April 05, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
Seems to be you are risking too much,you did put all the eggs in one basket,do you know what will happen if that one basket has collapse? you will lose a lot of money and you shouldnt be doing this because the market's movements are unpredictable and bitcoin's movementsa are being manipulated its morelikely a suicide and you are literally donating your investment to these big players.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 11:19:40 AM
You should be happy that TRX is up 50% today and you should make a lot of money. My friend, you did a great job.

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
I hope you have researched about that token well..I think there's nothing wrong in buying just one coin as long a you know the risk and you're ready for the possibility of loosing...Maybe he just trust  trx more compared to the others alts he sold...
Activity: 546
April 05, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

It would be better if you bought NEO or ETH...
Now you have all eggs in just one basket. The main rule of every investor - diversify your portfolio.
Test your luck then...
For sure when all of his eggs in a basket will instantly lose, he will regret. Diversification of portfolio is the motto of every investors and traders, if you have various assets, there is a possibility that you will not lose because the tendency of aggregation of token in only one asset will lead to a bankruptcy.
Activity: 85
April 05, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

It is very risky to buy one coin for all money. Especially TRON recently grew well, so most likely it will now fall well))

I disagree. OP didn't buy TRON for fiat, he said that he practically exchanged all his other alts for TRX, and that was a good move because most of the alts have dropped much more since. For some reasons TRX has risen 26% in the last twenty-four hours with the impressive $1.28 billion trading volume (same as Ethereum's and 5 times higher than that of BCH's, for comparison) while almost all the other coins are in red. I think OP has all the right to smile with delight. Smiley

Yes OP does have all the rights to sit pretty and rich. But that was a pretty risky and bold move. Chances are he lose a lot in the process, but he did not. That was a tsunami of luck out there, I can even say that you might be one of those that manipulate the market? LOL Grin
Anyway, it was very risky but it pays you a lot. As they said, the higher the risk the higher the gains.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
April 05, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

It is very risky to buy one coin for all money. Especially TRON recently grew well, so most likely it will now fall well))

I disagree. OP didn't buy TRON for fiat, he said that he practically exchanged all his other alts for TRX, and that was a good move because most of the alts have dropped much more since. For some reasons TRX has risen 26% in the last twenty-four hours with the impressive $1.28 billion trading volume (same as Ethereum's and 5 times higher than that of BCH's, for comparison) while almost all the other coins are in red. I think OP has all the right to smile with delight. Smiley
Activity: 209
April 05, 2018, 07:21:59 AM
Investing money in the crypto currency is an adventurous enterprise, the rate of virtual money is constantly changing, it is possible to earn both on this and lose your income. Is it worth the risk? Of course! the only advice is to constantly monitor the situation in order to respond promptly to all changes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
Every where risk is involved but it is up to the user that may they get profit over this move and we have to take risk some time because only return is not available every where and for this risk you can also secure future because if you are selling all your alts then you have to manage time and the altcoin like TRX because every thing is depend on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
April 05, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

The market is crypto-currency and risks are things that are inseparable. But your risks must be distributed. Personally, I think that investing all of your assets in one coin is a very big risk. The best solution is to buy a few coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
Don't invest in only one altcoin if you want to have bigger chances of going up with your portfolio of coins, not down by any reason
Activity: 168
April 05, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
Not so risky, because you pick a good type of coin to invest and wait to pump that coin. Good decision and not so risky, Be positive man, hope that you will gain huge profit in this year 2018. Goodluck man. Hope that you choose the right decision and you will not regret buying TRX. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

Definitely too risky step. The price is probably made speculatively and this boom will end in a week or less. If this happens, you will feel too bad.
All currencies is too risky in this site because of fluctuation on its value. We should take risks and have courage to hodl our currencies, if we have to get enormous profit we should learned to accept things what may happen and not regrets those losses coin. It really matter to our techniques and great moves to prevent losses.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
April 05, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

yes, the tron ​​is currently growing. but I do not think it will survive because after all the market is always tied up with bitcoin. this is the inhibitor of growth for all altcoin.
Each of us have a different way to earn big and the othrs want to do it even though it need an big risky. Because the high risk you take the high gain you get. But if only you're doing was correct then maybe you can earn big but if in the other side you can fail, then atleast you can't regret because you try it.
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

yes, the tron ​​is currently growing. but I do not think it will survive because after all the market is always tied up with bitcoin. this is the inhibitor of growth for all altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2018, 04:20:07 AM
This is so risky mate ! But I guess your coins your choice. You'll find out soon enough if it was worth it or not, but I would definitely spread my money back into various altcoins if I was you.
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

Well that's something you don't see everyday, speaking of taking the risk head one. I'm scared of the negative outcome. You know, we tend to diversify our coins for security reasons of price fluctuations.
Better to trade half of it only. Anyway, that was your decision, and I pray you have all the best.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
April 05, 2018, 04:06:05 AM

Definitely too risky step. The price is probably made speculatively and this boom will end in a week or less. If this happens, you will feel too bad.
Pages:
Jump to: