Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][BOUNTY]🚀Signature & Avatar Campaign by SMARTPLAY▼TECH up to $40 per week - page 3. (Read 20185 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
Hello why have not I received my weekly payment yet? Why do you need my email? I sent a pm with this information! Already two weeks I haven't received any RLT! Sad What happened? Does anyone have the same problem?
Hello, thank you for the request! You haven't received your bounty for the last week because you hadn't specify your SmartPLay login (e-mail) in the viewform, so we just didn't know where to send your bounty. Now we have your e-mail, so in case of observing all the rules of participation tomorrow you will be credited with the reward.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
RLT dropped drastically to .0001 sats. The manager should give us additional reward since the value of RLT is lowered.
I think dev must be there for grow up the price
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
RLT dropped drastically to .0001 sats. The manager should give us additional reward since the value of RLT is lowered.
Merit: 250
Sir can you give some slots for newbies like me?
First make sure that you should gain junior rank to qualify this campaign. I can notice this weekend you will get your rank. Best wishes.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
iLink2Music
i not  sure about it, you must see the rules and you must do it. keep follow development on the tread, So you know what happens next.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Here's my last post, I thought I had 5 posts correctly... Will I receive on the 10th or lost my tokens? I've been away for a few days, congratulations to the updates, I'll also participate in twitter campaign! Your project is incredible, your roulette will be the best of all time.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Hello why have not I received my weekly payment yet? Why do you need my email? I sent a pm with this information! Already two weeks I haven't received any RLT! Sad What happened? Does anyone have the same problem?
Official representative
Hello! I put the avatar and changed the signature to Full Member Please change my signature .Thank you!!
Hello Smartplay I just change my signature from full member to Sir member. Can you please update my spreadsheet to from Full member to Sir member?
Thanks and best regards
Updated for you!

Dear participants!
We are glad to inform you that SmartPlay.tech starts a Twitter Campaign!
If you are an active Twitter user and want to take part in our promotion, visit our Twitter campaign site and become a part of it.

hello sir the signature campaign still running or still open?
Hi, you can still take part in both of our campaigns. The link to our Twitter campaign is here. Information on the Signature&Avatar you can find on the first page of this thread.

Title is misleading, it says earn up to 40$ a week, which is not true.
40 RLT can be earned a week, maximal. One RLT equals to 0,5$, which means 20$ a week.
Thank you for your question! We are expecting the increase of RLT token rate in the nearest time, that's why the reward at the moment seems less than it's promised. As you can know from our news we cooperated with the big partner from Macau. We also wait the listing on one of the American biggest exchange. Furthermore, due to the fact that YoBit Exchange added support for ERC20 standard tokens, we have applied for the express listing, paid it and also wait the listing on it. As you can know from our news we cooperated with the big partner from Macau. All these facts can lead to significant increase of the RLT token rate. It's been already increased from the ICO by 7 times, so it's a big potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Hello Smartplay I just change my signature from full member to Sir member. Can you please update my spreadsheet to from Full member to Sir member?
Thanks and best regards
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hello I changed my signature and registered my account on SmartRoulette.IO I would like to be enrolled in this campaign if you still need.
Activity: 336
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
When is going to release the social media and the blog
Dear participants!
If you are an active Twitter user and want to take part in our promotion, visit our Twitter campaign site and become a part of it.

Obviously. The SMARTPLAY▼TECH signature campaign remains open. You're welcome to participate the sign campaign by wearing appropriate sign code and earn RLT token at the end of every weekend.
Activity: 896
Dear participants!

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Hey, i think you got senior and full member signatures wrong on the first post. It goes in order like Hero, Full, Senior, when it should be Hero, Senior, Full.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
Activity: 798
Hello! I put the avatar and changed the signature to Full Member Please change my signature .Thank you!!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Title is misleading, it says earn up to 40$ a week, which is not true.
40 RLT can be earned a week, maximal. One RLT equals to 0,5$, which means 20$ a week.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Dear participants!

wow this is nice thank you for the update sir this gonna be great.

BTW good luck for this project.
Official representative
Dear participants!
Pages:
Jump to: