Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][BOUNTY]🚀Signature & Avatar Campaign by SMARTPLAY▼TECH up to $40 per week - page 4. (Read 20185 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Smartplaytech where champions meet and increase their fortunes. #SMARTPLAY Tech. Go to the moon!
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
no distribution RLT for july 3 sir?
Thank you for the request! Yesterday one more distribution of rewards has been made and you were credited with 15 RLT.
i think reward 15 RLT for june 26 payment?
Your reward on June, 26th was 1 RLT.
please update my rank in spreadsheets to Member
thank you...
We've updated everything for you. Thank you for the request!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Thank you for the request! Yesterday one more distribution of rewards has been made and you were credited with 15 RLT.
please update my rank in spreadsheets to Member
thank you...
Official representative
payMe - P2E
Official representative
I have received reward, Thanks SMARTPLAY.
When Twitter bounty starting?
Any plans?
Thank you for the request! We are working hard on this bounty campaign at the moment and will present it within a few days.
We're eagerly waiting for that. Thanks for your kind concern.

Hello manager,
My rank changed from Full Member to Senior. Already fill in the application form once again regarding the rule. Please update the spreadsheet.

regards
Thank you for information! Don't worry, we will surely update the spreadsheet right now.
Merit: 250
Any plans?
Thank you for the request! We are working hard on this bounty campaign at the moment and will present it within a few days.
We're eagerly waiting for that. Thanks for your kind concern.

Hello manager,
My rank changed from Full Member to Senior. Already fill in the application form once again regarding the rule. Please update the spreadsheet.

regards
Official representative
Any plans?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Any plans?
Official representative
Official representative
Hi Dev,
Just want to inform you that I'm leaving this signature campaign.
Thank you for the opportunity. Goodluck further. hope to have a success of this project Smiley
Thank you for information and good luck too! Smiley
payMe - P2E
payMe - P2E
thanks for RLT, more post on bitcointalk reward add 5 RLT
Activity: 630
Hi Dev,
Just want to inform you that I'm leaving this signature campaign.
Thank you for the opportunity. Goodluck further. hope to have a success of this project Smiley
Official representative
hello dev, i just want to ask if there are still other exchange for RLT to be trade aside from livecoin?
im trading rlt only livecoin, thats the only exchange i know RLT is listed so far.
At the moment RLT token is traded on Livecoin only. We have also submitted for a Premium listing on YoBit exchange and are also expecting the entry to the bigger cryptocurrency exchange in the nearest time.
Activity: 448
hello dev, i just want to ask if there are still other exchange for RLT to be trade aside from livecoin?
im trading rlt only livecoin, thats the only exchange i know RLT is listed so far.
Official representative
Dear participants,
Yesterday one more ditribution of rewards has been made. Next payout will be carried out on Monday, Jule, 10th to all users who are active. Don't forget to observe all the rules of the campaign
Official representative
Hello dev can the participants can withdraw their coins in the smart roulette? because in the site there is an withdraw button i just wonder if they can withdraw their coins after they received the payments weekly.
You can withdraw your coin, I have been withdrawing my to livecoin.com

there just exchange at livecoin ? or have some exchange again ..
I hope this coin in other exchange
At the moment RLT token is traded on Livecoin only against BTC, ETH, USD. But a week ago we have submitted for a Premium listing on YoBit exchange and are also expecting the entry to the bigger cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: