Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 20. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Was this project abandoned? Why have the updates stopped happening? The price per token is stagnant at $0.19, I didn't want to sell my tokens when they cost $0.5, now the feeling is of regret, how sad. Embarrassed
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Not hilo of course the price rolled back.
Activity: 812
●Social Crypto Trading●
I am glad to see RLT is the most pumped coin in the last 24 hour but it was at over 0.0002 now it is 0.00012 still not bad.
I believe it will pickup in the coming months and be better.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
I hope in the near future there will be more and more exchanges! And immediately the coin will grow. You guys work fine with a coin. Soon there will be 100 $
---
quote author=lengfeng847 link=topic=1826686.msg20294074#msg20294074 date=1500690128]
Hello, thank you for the interest to our platform!
For the last 24 hours 679580.04 RLT bets and 32319 spins were made.
We also have 41 new investors this month. Now we also have the big partner from Macau.

==========

glad to hear the news,The platform will get better and better!

[/quote]

You're funny. I agree RLT will more exchanges in the near future but it never hit $100. Problem RLT limited, i think max $2.
Activity: 476
Official representative
what happened with the yobit listing?

we really need more exchanges and more exposure.

Can you also expand on what the macau partner is actually going to bring to this project, money, investment, advertising.....?

I am sure if this coin begins to pay dividends on a regular basis the value will increase rapidly

As you have already known, we started the negotiations with the big Macau partner and are actively cooperating with significant affiliates to increase the pool of highrollers. We have developed step-by-step strategy in order to renew the dividends payout. It includes aggressive marketing as well as the cooperation with big affiliates and networks, correction of dividends distribution parameters by lowing the minimal threshold and moving to the fixed payout on a regular basis.
Once the definite data concerning the payout is known, it will be surely  announced to all the investors, so stay tuned and follow our news.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
I'm quite grateful to this project, because I was able to save some RLT tokens, they were not sold! I hope the updates continue, because the work here is well done! Keep going, dev! Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ok, I'm now one of the top 50 investors, you better resume paying dividends soon!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I hope in the near future there will be more and more exchanges! And immediately the coin will grow. You guys work fine with a coin. Soon there will be 100 $
---
quote author=lengfeng847 link=topic=1826686.msg20294074#msg20294074 date=1500690128]
We also have 41 new investors this month. Now we also have the big partner from Macau.

==========

[/quote]
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcointalk

==========

Activity: 812
●Social Crypto Trading●
any statistics about income growth beyond 24h?

that's really a great news for those who holds some coin the big possibility that the value will rise up since this new investors and partners from macau will bring big enhancement regarding to this platform if they continue supporting this project for sure more gamblers will be encourage and people around this
forum will also look for their opportunities.

Nice ! I am surprised to see it doing so well so quickly. I guess all of those bounties and promotions really have paid off well.
Good job guys keep it up this is earning you respect.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
what happened with the yobit listing?

we really need more exchanges and more exposure.

Can you also expand on what the macau partner is actually going to bring to this project, money, investment, advertising.....?

I am sure if this coin begins to pay dividends on a regular basis the value will increase rapidly

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Really would be a good thing to reward players and investors as at the moment the token seems to be taking a beating and maybe this can help get it back up
In the near future developers plan to connect the balance of win-win roulette to the system of dividend distribution in order to resume payments and increase their frequency

this was announced 2 weeks ago, when is it going to happen?
Thank you for your question!
We are planning to present thie feature within a week or two. We are really trying our best to provide the users of our gaming platform with the best conditions that's why we need some time to prepare the qualitative updates.

Thank you, I hope this happens ASAP as this coin is currently pointless with no dividends going to the contract.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

that's really a great news for those who holds some coin the big possibility that the value will rise up since this new investors and partners from macau will bring big enhancement regarding to this platform if they continue supporting this project for sure more gamblers will be encourage and people around this
forum will also look for their opportunities.
Activity: 198
I'll reserve for the Filipino translation.
Official representative
Official representative
In the near future developers plan to connect the balance of win-win roulette to the system of dividend distribution in order to resume payments and increase their frequency

Thank you for your question!
We are planning to present thie feature within a week or two. We are really trying our best to provide the users of our gaming platform with the best conditions that's why we need some time to prepare the qualitative updates.

Activity: 165
Profits have been good and have missed the first high, at the two highest point
Pages:
Jump to: