Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 21. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
Very good, I'm sure it will be a success
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
joined bounty hope it will be successful project, looking really interesting
Thank you for your interest to our platform!
Unfortunately our Signature&Avatar Campaign isn't active since this week as it written in The Bounty thread. Our Twitter Campaign is also close to it's end (today is the last day of Twitter Campaign).
But don't be upset, we will surely introduce more interesting campaigns on favourable terms in the nearest time, so stay tuned!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
joined bounty hope it will be successful project, looking really interesting
Official representative
What's issue with withdraw RLT signature campaign?
Error:"Your reward for testing the roulette game is 5 RLT (or 5000 credits)....."
Hello, thank you for your request! Please,decribe a problem make a screenshot and sent it to [email protected] and we will help you.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
What's issue with withdraw RLT signature campaign?
Error:"Your reward for testing the roulette game is 5 RLT (or 5000 credits)....."
Official representative
100% of the project’s profit is distributed between all token holders whose balance is no less than 1000 RLT. Such a limit is connected with the the transaction fee that may exceed the amount of dividends in case of the smaller amount of tokens. The distribution starts once the balance of the contract reaches 300 ETH. Every day at 12:00 GMT the contract checks the balance and if it's more than the balance from the previous payout by50 ETH, the payout automatically starts. Numbers 1 000 RLT and 50 ETH will gradually change in the course of the promotion of the project. The amount of tokens necessary for participation in the distribution will decrease while the profit amount will increase.

Where to find current balance?
I wonder if to buy some tokens to get dividend, thanks
Hi, thank you for your question! You can look it at the bottom of the Blockchain roulette site or here.

Ok, and what about the other roulette, the RLT one?

Last bet on ETH Roulette was 14 days ago... are you working on this?

Thank you
In the nearest time we will introduce many new features including the addition of the WinWin Roulette balance to the Blockchain Roulette balance in order to accelerate the payment of dividents and ensure its stability. We will surely keep all of you updated, don't worry  Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
100% of the project’s profit is distributed between all token holders whose balance is no less than 1000 RLT. Such a limit is connected with the the transaction fee that may exceed the amount of dividends in case of the smaller amount of tokens. The distribution starts once the balance of the contract reaches 300 ETH. Every day at 12:00 GMT the contract checks the balance and if it's more than the balance from the previous payout by50 ETH, the payout automatically starts. Numbers 1 000 RLT and 50 ETH will gradually change in the course of the promotion of the project. The amount of tokens necessary for participation in the distribution will decrease while the profit amount will increase.

Hi, thank you for your question! You can look it at the bottom of the Blockchain roulette site or here.

Ok, and what about the other roulette, the RLT one?

Last bet on ETH Roulette was 14 days ago... are you working on this?

Thank you
Official representative

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Soon the price will rise. Use the moment until the price is low!
---
Hello, I'm worried about prices, but my support for this project will continue intact! When will there be new updates? I solved my problem with checking account on site, thanks.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
No need to worry most of altcoin in the bottom now
But yeah the price for now so low hope it will up again Sad
But before we were gaining approximately $7 a week and now fell to about $1.4, it's a considerable drop, right? Dev, if I quit the signature campaign should I communicate it from when? I'm buying the maximum of RLT!
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
hope officer keep rlt price  steady ! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
The hope should be that the price from now rise! Because the trend is uncertain until August 1, because we are lower members, at these current prices, we are receiving a few dollars.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcointalk
hope officer keep rlt price  steady ! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello, I'm worried about prices, but my support for this project will continue intact! When will there be new updates? I solved my problem with checking account on site, thanks.
No need to worry most of altcoin in the bottom now
But yeah the price for now so low hope it will up again Sad
Activity: 617
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
How sad to see rlt token price go down Sad
Falling to 0.0000794 bitcoin per rlt
My big hope that rlt price will go up again
keep looking at the market, RLT price will definitely pick up again.
Activity: 795
I'm a bit worried about the prices, I thought it was a bear, but apparently it was several bears, the updates are happening, I don't know why the prices are low... It's time to buy more and accumulate!

All altcoins are falling. So don't worry. Just hold your RLTs and wait for the big news. If ever that happen, im sure we are going to moon. Im not selling my RLTs until we hit the big exchange.
RLT will go to the moon if Bitcoin come back. All altcoins depend on bitcoin and RLT also no exception.
Merit: 269
I'm a bit worried about the prices, I thought it was a bear, but apparently it was several bears, the updates are happening, I don't know why the prices are low... It's time to buy more and accumulate!

All altcoins are falling. So don't worry. Just hold your RLTs and wait for the big news. If ever that happen, im sure we are going to moon. Im not selling my RLTs until we hit the big exchange.
Merit: 256
I think that the price of the coin will still fall down! This is not the limit! Let's hope that the price will rise!
---
I hope the price will gow up.......
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I hope the price will gow up.......
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I never been a big fan of gambling to be honest but I must say I really like your website. I tried to play with the free spins as a new user and I must admit it is way funner than the usual dice games,even if they're way more addicting I suppose.
Pages:
Jump to: