Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 3. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 251
The information provided by Tokugawa is too little and the web page can not be opened, which leads me to not understand the project well, and I hope to update it as soon as possible.
Who is Tokugawa? The site is still working fine and all the details are provided here, you should talk in detail about what you are interested in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
The information provided by Tokugawa is too little and the web page can not be opened, which leads me to not understand the project well, and I hope to update it as soon as possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
Cant even withdraw my tokens it says I need a ticket wtf.

Where did you face this problem? Could you provide more details?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Cant even withdraw my tokens it says I need a ticket wtf.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
See SMARTPLAY has recently made some publicity, but it seems that the effect is not very good, coins still have no improvement.
Official representative
An agreement with SJM Holding

Unfortunately, not so long ago on social networks there was information that we did not enter into any agreements with SJM Holdins. We are forced to apologize for some confusion in the names of companies among our users, which led to this unpleasant situation.

We are really negotiating with a small company from Hong Kong, which has a rather sonorous name SJM Holding, aiming to come out with our offer to a new markets. Due to the fact that we are preparing important changes in the roulette design, we have so far taken a short pause in these negotiations, until we finish all the work..

At the same time, looking on the current situation with such close names, we initiate additional verification of our partner in order to provide the most complete information on this cooperation to our users.

We apologize once again for this unintentional confusion!
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
The profit contract was supposed to pay out once reached 300 eth - https://etherscan.io/address/0xDfC328c19C8De45ac0117f836646378c10e0CdA3#internaltx  

It reached this amount 11 days ago, and instead of paying out all a 10.8 eth transfer went out 8 days ago, bringing the contract under 300 eth.  It appears instead of the entire profit contract being paid, only 10.8 eth was paid out as the last "pay out" to all holders.  

This is not in line with what should have occurred, it's shady.

Also, as has been pointed out previously the top holder, which was not part of the ICO, continues to apparently sell out of large portions of RLT tokens (https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9189318246b0031a8464ea467c56a30ef46e817f)  and received a payout from the  distribution when it should not have.  (https://etherscan.io/address/0x9189318246b0031a8464ea467c56a30ef46e817f#internaltx)   - the 1st time it has received as part of the distribution, out of line with distribution previously and not in line with ICO outcome to distribute to only those who purchased tokens.

Token is over priced for the complete shadiness.

Hi, once the contract reaches 300ETH it pays out 10ETH to all RLT holders that have more then 1000 RLT.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
The profit contract was supposed to pay out once reached 300 eth - https://etherscan.io/address/0xDfC328c19C8De45ac0117f836646378c10e0CdA3#internaltx  

It reached this amount 11 days ago, and instead of paying out all a 10.8 eth transfer went out 8 days ago, bringing the contract under 300 eth.  It appears instead of the entire profit contract being paid, only 10.8 eth was paid out as the last "pay out" to all holders.  

This is not in line with what should have occurred, it's shady.

Also, as has been pointed out previously the top holder, which was not part of the ICO, continues to apparently sell out of large portions of RLT tokens (https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9189318246b0031a8464ea467c56a30ef46e817f)  and received a payout from the  distribution when it should not have.  (https://etherscan.io/address/0x9189318246b0031a8464ea467c56a30ef46e817f#internaltx)   - the 1st time it has received as part of the distribution, out of line with distribution previously and not in line with ICO outcome to distribute to only those who purchased tokens.

Token is over priced for the complete shadiness.

Activity: 19
Is it possible to reduce min bet to 0,001 or even lower? 0,01 ETH is 5 USD which is quite big for min bet.
Activity: 48
Has the statement regarding a partnership with SJM been withdrawn yet or re clarified??

Quote from sjmholdings.com

"Clarification regarding SmartPlay.tech
Recent publications in Macau and elsewhere have mentioned that a company or organisation called "SmartPlay.tech" has entered into an agreement/discussions regarding a partnership in the fields of digital games and blockchain technology with a company or organisation which calls itself “SJM Holding”.

Please note that “SJM Holding” is NOT related to SJM Holdings Limited or any other company in our group (collectively “SJMH”) and we have no connection to it nor are in any discussions with either that SJM Holding or SmartPlay.tech.

IMPORTANT: SJM Holdings Limited and its group companies are not involved in any way with digital or crypto currencies or blockchain technology. The official website of SJMH is www.sjmholdings.com and its business is as stated therein.

Dated:  22 March 2018"

Did you guys get duped? Are you aware? Or is this news? Or is sjmholding.com the "wrong" one...

Was on the verge of clicking the buy button...

Reminder to everyone out there DYOR!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
i can't believe people are still falling for this. lol.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Good afternoon. The coin has not yet grown much in price. I hope that the developers will continue to please the good news, which will give the coin a good price increase. Good luck to all.
-------
Dev thinks RLT's prices are low now but i think it's reasonable. We need to create new things to see the real value of this coin. Some positive things above are very useful.
Dev thinks RLT's prices are low now but i think it's reasonable. We need to create new things to see the real value of this coin. Some positive things above are very useful.
Official representative
More dividends with a new SmartPlay.Tech advertising campaign!

The crypto market is growing, as well as the balance of our blockchain roulette. SmartPlay.tech launched an effective advertising campaign for players and partners, which in just a couple of days ensured the accumulation of profits sufficient for paying dividends.

Already today, 1000 RLT tokens on your wallet will bring you $ 5, $ 10 or $ 100, or even a whole ETH. And this is only the beginning ...

The new advertising program is developed together with one of the leaders in attracting traffic to gaming platforms, which uses a neural network for maximum audience coverage.

In the near future, this will not only increase the number of games, but will also allow the SmartPlay.Tech team to pay dividends more often. In addition, since the exchange rates of ETH have changed significantly since the last payment, now for the loyalty rewards distribution it will be enough to increase the amount on a smart contract by only 10 ETH!

Come join 3000+ investors and receive your first ethers even today. Not enough tokens? You can buy them on Livecoin while the price is low.

Follow our news and join the project, where every bet in our blockchain roulette makes you the co-owner of a share allowing to participate in the distribution of profits from the income of the project with the accumulation of 1000 RLT.
I can translate cambodian ( khmer ) if neded.
They do not need it at this time, you can try to help other projects. If you arrive a few months early, they will probably accept your offer.
Activity: 70
I can translate cambodian ( khmer ) if neded.
Dear Sirs,

We are offering listing on our multi-wallet system Satowallet. Our multi-wallet system reaches a large amount of users and we are currently expanding. The listing price is flexible, as the team has come up with the following options for the Coin/ Token Listing;

•          Payment in amount of 0.1 BTC for “Standard” Listing

•          Payment in amount of 0.5 BTC for “Fast Track” Listing

Listing on the Satowallet mobile wallet and exchange will guarantee your community amazing features such as;

·         Superb Security,

·         Auto Coin Swap,

·         No-fee Transactions,

·         Excellent Support to mention but a few.

Satowallet assures your coin/token to reach our large users, and we partner to make your project grow.

Visit the coin listing page to fill the required form for Listing on Satowallet;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdinHwCGG4AHgyhNFw1JIaaJrwWwAY_zn14NaR_7YopwAGeAw/viewform

Hope for a successful partnership.

Best regards,

Satowallet.

I have not traded on your exchange, nor do I evaluate it good or bad.  We had livecoin it a pretty good exchange. Now that we need bigger and better exchanges than livecoin, do you think Satowallet can make that?
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
❗Dear participants of SmartPlay.Tech!

In connection with the celebration of the Easter day, which took place in the first days of April, the launch of the new site version had to be postponed for several days. Nevertheless, users have nothing to worry about - a new site will be presented in the shortest possible time. We apologize for the delays.

Connectivity and commitment, this is essential in a project that dreams achieve success and show its true potential, this is Smartplay's case. Delivery delays? We know that can affect investor confidence, but flexibility and patience can help us make real project profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. I want to say many thanks to the developers that you are actively giving news on your coin, it is very important for the community. Good luck to you.
----------

In connection with the celebration of the Easter day, which took place in the first days of April, the launch of the new site version had to be postponed for several days. Nevertheless, users have nothing to worry about - a new site will be presented in the shortest possible time. We apologize for the delays.

People believe in this project, they will not have any worries. Updating your information will give investors more confidence though things may be delayed.

People believe in this project, they will not have any worries. Updating your information will give investors more confidence though things may be delayed.
Pages:
Jump to: