Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 6. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Maybe airdrop no need? It can lead to a price drop, in my opinion. There are so many coins that airdrop has no effect on anything.
Airdrop on the other side is the simplest and easiest way of distribution, it's free and don't need too much task to get some and it is in favor of the recipient at the first glance but it would somewhat helps the dev or his project to have a large community of supporters and advertisers as well, yes it's FREE but it's a way of distribution, how would you get your coin into the market if you're the only one having all of them?
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
Maybe airdrop no need? It can lead to a price drop, in my opinion. There are so many coins that airdrop has no effect on anything.
Let us tell your about our plans.
We understand that we've achieved stable turnover on a small exchange, and now for further growth, it is necessary to:
a) build a community
b) expand the product line - we will announce the next game already this month
c) access to larger stock exchanges

Airdrop is necessary to attract new investors, including the large ones.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Official representative
Any updates?

I see the trading volume of RLT on Livecoin is getting bigger, you really need new exchanges in the shortest time..

Now we are finalizing the design and already in the nearest time, the traffic will be launched. The next stage - the addition of currencies with high demand such as bitcoin, after which advertising will be launched again, in parallel we are one of the few projects studies the attractiveness of investment and will not give up loyalty rewards payout to investors.
What kind of ad?
Maybe some bounty or airdrop? Cheesy
Well, in honor of the news about the partnership with SJM, the generous Airdrop on Livecoin will be launched soon.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Any updates?

I see the trading volume of RLT on Livecoin is getting bigger, you really need new exchanges in the shortest time..

Now we are finalizing the design and already in the nearest time, the traffic will be launched. The next stage - the addition of currencies with high demand such as bitcoin, after which advertising will be launched again, in parallel we are one of the few projects studies the attractiveness of investment and will not give up loyalty rewards payout to investors.
What kind of ad?
Maybe some bounty or airdrop? Cheesy
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Hey everyone!

Just look what article about SJM and SPT collaboration one of the project participants shared in Telegram chat right now!
What do you think?

Great news, Google translator helped me to read this one Cheesy
But why the RLT price still hasn't raised?
Any updates?

Hope your actions will help and the project will reach its goals.
Official representative
Any updates?

Activity: 79
Hey everyone!

Just look what article about SJM and SPT collaboration one of the project participants shared in Telegram chat right now!
What do you think?

I really thought this article will not be published))) Really happy for the team, think the RLT price should increase at least twice Smiley
Guys, do you think this partner is the partner from Macau?
Activity: 51
Hey everyone!

What do you think?
Official representative
Faster game - more winnings. First Ethereum fork support blockchain game with zero commissions launched

SmartPlay.Tech team launched the first blockchain game on the basis of EtherZero network with support for faster and free transactions.

Now SmartRoulette.io is represented by two online roulette games with daily bets made by players. To date, the holders of the RLT token were already paid about $ 140,000 of loyalty bonuses, the total number of bets made has exceeded 4,000,000, and the final turnover of only blockchain roulette reaches 7462 ETH.

1. Get started
Open the game site using the Google Chrome browser. To connect the game you need the Ethereum Metamask plugin.

2. Install Metamask
After installation, the Mainnet network will open by default. In this version you can play for real ETH if you have some in your wallet. For each bet in the game, the user receives up to 3% of the cashback in the form of RLT tokens. Owners of 1000 or more RLT become recipients of permanent liquid bonuses from all games of the project.

3. Make one setting
In order to play on the ETZ, you need to perform the following steps. In the Metamask interface, click the network icon and select Custom RPC.

4. Open ETZ network
Paste https://rpc.etherzero.org in URL field

5. Multiply your ETZ
Refresh https://smartroulette.io/blockchain/ and start playing.

To play on ETH, simply switch the network to Mainnet by clicking on the Metamask icon (as shown in the second picture).

Ready for the game? Click here, play faster - win more! Win coefficient: 97.8%.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Any updates?

I'm sure they are working on listing RLT on new exchanges.
Hope it will be something big like Huobi or even Binance  Cheesy
Any updates?

Official representative
Do you plan to receive any license? If yes, in which country? Thank for answer. Good luck, Smart Play .

Thank you!

Yes, obtaining a license is one of the priority tasks of the project. Negotiations are conducted with lawyers in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrency and project founders. Soon this issue will be resolved, after which the news will necessarily be published. Subscribe to our Telegram chat and be the first to know about the latest developments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Do you plan to receive any license? If yes, in which country? Thank for answer. Good luck, Smart Play .
Hello everybody. I want to of course see more volume of coin purchase. I hope this will happen in the near future. Good luck to all.
--------
Ask your questions, and we'll answer in the shortest time!
Join the Telegram group and do not miss the most interesting questions from our early investors!

"What benefit does sjm holdings get if they use the smartplay machines? Are they going to get a cut per transaction? They going to buy RLT as well? I don't see what benefit they get from using machines they don't control so any insight you can provide would be helpful!"

During the meeting the possibility of large-scale investment has been discussed. It is worth noting that in this market, especially in Asia, now there is a struggle in the real segment of the operating businesses for investing and using blockchain technologies. New customers and cryptoholders will choose those who'll be the first in this field.

Someone bought RLT for 0.5 BTC today - the rate increased Grin. This token needs more investors.
SmartPlay.tech launches first 0 fee blockchain game

Already tomorrow all owners of ETZ will have the opportunity to try their luck in the first Ethereum fork game by SmartPlay.tech. SmartRoulette will become available in EtherZero network and will offer players playing for ETZ with no fees and limits.

How quick will be the game? Leave your comments. The most accurate answer concerning RNG speed will get the bonus.
haha may be 13 or 15 sec?
Nice idea, but unfortunately I don't have ETZ((
Official representative
SmartPlay.tech launches first 0 fee blockchain game

Already tomorrow all owners of ETZ will have the opportunity to try their luck in the first Ethereum fork game by SmartPlay.tech. SmartRoulette will become available in EtherZero network and will offer players playing for ETZ with no fees and limits.

How quick will be the game? Leave your comments. The most accurate answer concerning RNG speed will get the bonus.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. I want to of course see more volume of coin purchase. I hope this will happen in the near future. Good luck to all.
--------
Join the Telegram group and do not miss the most interesting questions from our early investors!

"What benefit does sjm holdings get if they use the smartplay machines? Are they going to get a cut per transaction? They going to buy RLT as well? I don't see what benefit they get from using machines they don't control so any insight you can provide would be helpful!"

During the meeting the possibility of large-scale investment has been discussed. It is worth noting that in this market, especially in Asia, now there is a struggle in the real segment of the operating businesses for investing and using blockchain technologies. New customers and cryptoholders will choose those who'll be the first in this field.
Official representative

Any news about entering new exchanges? Not without purpose the team has changed the dividends to the loyalty rewards system, and the new website is being prepared in Chinese.

So what do you think?? On which exchanges the RLT token will be added Huh Probably the Chinese one, I'm pretty sure that it will be Okex, especially after the company's announcement of a partnership with SJM .. yes, and they have an office in Hong Kong .. so my doubts fall away .. it's time to wait and here is the another question -  how long?
I suppose it will be one of the Chinese, too.
But why Okex? Why not Huobi?
I think that firsty we should wait for the new website version to be launched, and only after that RLT will be listed on... where??
I'm not sure where Grin
Let's wait for some more news.
Since Huobi doesn't have any office in Hong Kong Smiley just kidding
I thought about Huobi, but it seems like its easier and maybe cheaper to list RLT on Okex first..
Pages:
Jump to: