Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 4. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
❗Dear participants of SmartPlay.Tech!

In connection with the celebration of the Easter day, which took place in the first days of April, the launch of the new site version had to be postponed for several days. Nevertheless, users have nothing to worry about - a new site will be presented in the shortest possible time. We apologize for the delays.
Official representative
RLT token rate dynamics review for March 30, 2018

Current crypto market state as a whole and the strong fall of leading cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, affected the token value and its trade turnover. Despite this, the token rate has already increased, let's look at the current indicators in more detail: the SmartPlay.tech team has prepared a fresh market survey demonstrating the dynamics of the coin's rate.

According to coinmarketcap.com, RLT token reached Top-5 biggest gainers for the last 24 hours. With respect to the dollar and the bitcoin, the rate rose by 26% and 36%, respectively. At the moment (03/30/2018) the token costs $ 0.064, so now it’s the best time to buy RLT since the price is still not high.

There is also a significant price increase paired with the ether - 32% for the last 24 hours. The market cap exceeded the value of $ 650,000 USD and is now continuing its steady growth, accompanied by an increase in trading turnover. The trading volume for 24 hours is about $ 100,000 USD, more than 99% of which still fall on the RLT / BTC currency pair.

RLT has the real potential, since the team continues to work actively to further develop the project. The end of the month is near - the new version of the site is about to be released. Moreover, negotiations with a number of exchanges for listing are an incentive for the further growth of the exchange rate, which will certainly help increase the volume of trades and attract new project participants.
We remind that at the moment RLT is available on livecoin.net, where it is traded in RLT / BTC, RLT / ETH, RLT / RUR, RLT / USD currency pairs.

Join the Telegram group and chat with the project representative and its investors in the real time mode, be the first to know about the Airdrop launch and release of the new site.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
Market capitalization and trading volume of RLT are very low on livecoin. Has dev any plans to list RLT on major exchanges?

According to their latest statements, the devteam is negotiating with some big exchanges.
Now its the question of time.

This is good news, people are not interested in the time because larger exchanges if are starting right now will not good. When the market is hot again, it is the best time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Market capitalization and trading volume of RLT are very low on livecoin. Has dev any plans to list RLT on major exchanges?

According to their latest statements, the devteam is negotiating with some big exchanges.
Now its the question of time.
🚀New stylish design of the main website🚀

The SmartPlay.tech team is glad to present the new stylish design of the main website.

Do not forget to share your opinion with other project participants and leave your feedback on this thread or in the Telegram group.

I think this design is absolutely amazing!
When will the main site with the new design be launched?
The devteam is doing their best to launch the new version of the site before the end of the month.
We will expect a stronger return of RLT next month.  I see the new stylish design of the main website is very attractive. It will be an important highlight of this coin.
Absolutely. The design is amazing. Hope the new game will also have the great design  Cheesy
Devs told the new game will be something different from two roulettes that are available now. I'm really waiting for its launch Smiley
Hmm, maybe they still came up with some kind of lottery, especially since it's popular now, many projects survive only thanks to it...
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

The SmartPlay.tech team is glad to present the new stylish design of the main website.

Do not forget to share your opinion with other project participants and leave your feedback on this thread or in the Telegram group.

The devteam is doing their best to launch the new version of the site before the end of the month.
We will expect a stronger return of RLT next month.  I see the new stylish design of the main website is very attractive. It will be an important highlight of this coin.
Absolutely. The design is amazing. Hope the new game will also have the great design  Cheesy
Devs told the new game will be something different from two roulettes that are available now. I'm really waiting for its launch Smiley
SmartPlay.tech: the future roulette design is announced

The SmartPlay.Tech team is on the way to completing the tasks set in the original road map, one of which is the launch of a 3D roulette design. We decided to integrate it in the functional of win-win Roulette which will be advanced for launching the affiliate traffic as a priority.

With new Unity designer the current Roulette game will bring more tecnological and modern view. Fast response and high usability features will be also an integral part of it.

What's upgraded at the moment?

-line bets
-street bets
-full spin
-visual display of rates
-basic functionality of the front-end and back-end (at the moment back-end calls and responses are emulated, afterwards it will be possible to insert commands using API)
-new 3D models of the roulette wheel
-optimized textures
-Improved display of chips
-the physics of the ball-wheel is tuned
-added the sound of the ball drop
-minor fixes

Already now you can see the design that will be integrated into the roulette. Moreover, in addition to the updated roulette design, an updated version of the site and the announcement of a new game will take place.

Check the 3D roulette design and share your opinion in our Telegram group.

The design is sooo cool. I like the sound of the ball drop, and the chips! It's so beautiful.
One thing should be changed as I think - music. I don't like the melody..Hope other players think the same  Grin
Official representative
SmartPlay.tech: the future roulette design is announced

The SmartPlay.Tech team is on the way to completing the tasks set in the original road map, one of which is the launch of a 3D roulette design. We decided to integrate it in the functional of win-win Roulette which will be advanced for launching the affiliate traffic as a priority.

With new Unity designer the current Roulette game will bring more tecnological and modern view. Fast response and high usability features will be also an integral part of it.

What's upgraded at the moment?

-line bets
-street bets
-full spin
-visual display of rates
-basic functionality of the front-end and back-end (at the moment back-end calls and responses are emulated, afterwards it will be possible to insert commands using API)
-new 3D models of the roulette wheel
-optimized textures
-Improved display of chips
-the physics of the ball-wheel is tuned
-added the sound of the ball drop
-minor fixes

Already now you can see the design that will be integrated into the roulette. Moreover, in addition to the updated roulette design, an updated version of the site and the announcement of a new game will take place.

Check the 3D roulette design and share your opinion in our Telegram group.
Does anybody know what is the new game? One more roulette? Blackjack? Or something else?

I think only devs know!
Hope it'll be something interesting and fruitful  Cheesy
Maybe Lottery?
By the way, Blackjack isn't a bad idea.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Does anybody know what is the new game? One more roulette? Blackjack? Or something else?

We will expect a stronger return of RLT next month.  I see the new stylish design of the main website is very attractive. It will be an important highlight of this coin.
Absolutely. The design is amazing. Hope the new game will also have the great design  Cheesy

We will expect a stronger return of RLT next month.  I see the new stylish design of the main website is very attractive. It will be an important highlight of this coin.
Official representative

Official representative

I like that design so much!
Hope we'll be able to test it soon  Grin
Thank you! Our designers are working hard on both the game design and the site design. The launch date will be announced in the nearest time.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

I like that design so much!
Hope we'll be able to test it soon  Grin
Official representative

Official representative
Hello everybody. I want to say thank you to the developers for the fact that you are promoting the coin. This is a huge plus. I hope that the price will soon be over $ 1. Good luck to all.
Thank you for your support!
Now are working hard to achieve more results and develop the project, but we'll back with great news soon  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. I want to say thank you to the developers for the fact that you are promoting the coin. This is a huge plus. I hope that the price will soon be over $ 1. Good luck to all.
Pages:
Jump to: