Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 42. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
Details of the dividends payout

Today, on April, 21st,the fifth payout of dividends has been carried out. In total 239 ETH addresses participated in the distribution.
The average payout is 0.2154 ETH.
Official representative
Can I remove my signature?

Hello, the campaign has finished on April, 10th. If you sent a request for participation and still didn't receive your reward, please, contact us via pm.
Official representative
hii buddy when RLT will be tradeable at liqui??

Hello, thanks for your question. We are sharing the latest news concerning RLT listing with our users. At the moment we are negotiating with several crypto currency exchanges and try our best to accelerate this process. Bittrex listing requires passing the procedure of compliance with the requiremens of US legislation. This will take certain time. Livecoin exchange has provided us with the answer that the solution concerning token listing would be given after April, 30th. Being one of the biggest and trustworthy exchanges Liqui is also under our concern. All these exchanges take into account the amount of requests from token holders. In this regard in order to accelerate the listing process, token holders may send the messages to Liqui and Bittrex with the text that they would like to buy and sell RLT on this exact exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
hii buddy when RLT will be tradeable at liqui??
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
hey DEV i have send you PM
please check

thanks
Official representative
Searching Contract Database .....
Found a compatible github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/20 token

Success! Found a valid Token Contract  0xcced5b8288086be8c38e23567e684c3740be4d48
  with 763 Transfer Events

Token Attributes Found:
 totalSupply = 100466500872789126
 name = Roulette Token
 symbol = RLT
 decimals = 10

100466500872789126? total Supply

Current total supply is the number you see 100466500872789126 divided by 10 000 000 000. Thus, the up-to-date parameter is equal to 10 046 650 RLT.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Searching Contract Database .....
Found a compatible github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/20 token

Success! Found a valid Token Contract  0xcced5b8288086be8c38e23567e684c3740be4d48
  with 763 Transfer Events

Token Attributes Found:
 totalSupply = 100466500872789126
 name = Roulette Token
 symbol = RLT
 decimals = 10

100466500872789126? total Supply
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
Paid by Dev thanks.
Official representative
The article about smart contracts and European Roulette developed by SmartPlay.tech at Bigcoingambling.

Official representative
is there any update with the project?  like when will we have the more beautiful website or when will adding exchange ?

thanks

In May SmartPlay.tech is planning to present the result of the work for the last month:

- Luxury animated 3D design with visual and sound effects and real spinning wheel;
- The possibility of playing with no plugins or extensions like MetaMask;
- Very profitable bonus system with no deposit bonuses and free spins;
- Multi-level affiliate program where not only professional partners, but also all the players can make additional profit;

Once all the above described solutions will be launched SmartPlay.tech is starting all-side advertising campaing for attracting over 3 000 players that will increase the game's profit and the frequency of dividends payouts.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
is there any update with the project?  like when will we have the more beautiful website or when will adding exchange ?

thanks
Official representative
i have one question, that how i can convert my RLT tokens in ETH or bitcoin ??thankss

Thanks for question. RLToken is to be listed on several world exchanges in the shortest time. At the moment we are negotiating on its listing with more than 10 exchanges. Once it's listed, users will be able to buy and sold tokens. Besides, we remind that RLT also gives the opportunity of receiving weekly dividends.

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
i have one question, that how i can convert my RLT tokens in ETH or bitcoin ??thankss
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Investors will receive their first dividends in 2 hours! Hurry up to buy tokens and get fast profit!

The next payout of dividends will take place today, April 9th, at 9:00 a.m. GMT. More than 50 ETH are expected to be distributed to token holders. ICO participants who have bought RLT tokens before this time will receive their first dividends from the platform's revenue even before ICO official end.

This is the third payout of dividends carried out by SmartPlay.tech. The detailed information on transactions is available at etherscan.io.
Thanks, I was asking myself, where did I get this ethereum?
for dividends you can check in your internal transaction,
thanks for @smartplay for dividends waiting launch full version roulette  Wink

Indeed solid. 0.005 eth x 200 transactions = 1 eth. Wow  Shocked Since its the third payout u can multiply the figure by three so u will get a total of 3 eth. This is what was paid out as dividends to 200 peeps. This doesnt look like dividends, it looks like a rape lol. Calling someone who haunts 0.005 eth an investor is nuts, dont u think so
Official representative
Get up to 10% tokens as a bonus

SmartPlay.tech offers to all those who did not manage to participate at ICO or want to make additional acquisitions, purchasing RLT token at a price of 0.0018 ETH until the the coin is listed on exchanges.

Receive bonus tokens if purchasing from 3 000 RLT:
  • Buying from 3 000 RLTokens (~ 5.4 ETH), you get + 1% bonus;
  • Buying from 5 000 RLTokens (~ 9 ETH), you get + 3% bonus;
  • Buying from 14 000 RLTokens (~ 25.2 ETH), you get  + 10% bonus.
The promotion terms can be changed by the administration of SmartPlay.tech platform. Bonus tokens will be credited to the partner's address automatically after the funds are sent to the address of the contract:

0xcced5b8288086be8c38e23567e684c3740be4d48

Transaction must be sent from a personal ETH address. Please, don't send money from the wallets of exchanges or agents!

More details on the promotion is on the official website.
Official representative
How many % of all total coins is selled?
Wat is current marketcap?

25% of total supply is sold at ICO - 2 500 000 RLTokens. Currently we are offering unsold tokens for buying at the price of 0.0018 ETH.
Official representative
hi smartplay.tech team i email you before 2 days agobut still not get any reply from you.
I posted article on my website and email you also but still not get any reply.
Or i have to "add custome token" to recieve rewards, hope i will get reply here.Thanks

Hello, thank you for actively promoting our project. We have sent 500 RLT to your ETH address. Please, check.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
How many % of all total coins is selled?
Wat is current marketcap?
Pages:
Jump to: