Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 46. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
Important update:

Due to the numerous requests of partners from the United States and Europe, the founders of SmartPlay.tech platform decided to postpone ICO start from 4 a.m. GMT to 12 p.m. GMT, April, 7th. Thus, partners and investors all over the world will be able to join crowdsale and purchase RLT tokens for the best price.

Official representative
I see you have a goal to develop and launch a set of additional Roulette versions with various types of bets and options.

Would this include betting against other players in games like craps?

More details on the following versions of roulette, their options and functionality will be revealed a little bit later. We'll surely keep everybody in touch.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I see you have a goal to develop and launch a set of additional Roulette versions with various types of bets and options.

Would this include betting against other players in games like craps?
Official representative
Please answer Slack questions ;-)

Hello, thank you for joining us in Slack. Answered your questions. Everybody is welcome to join the discussion - to do it you need to click Slack icon at the bottom of the page at SmartPlay.tech and press the button "Get invited".
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Please answer Slack questions ;-)
Official representative
dont need  RU translation?

Thank you for your offer. We already have Russian topic. You are welcome to join the discussion.
Official representative
Dear users! Thank you for participating in our game testing. According to our promotion terms, it's necessary to make a post either on social media page or on any forum devoted to crypto currency or gambling (excepting for this topic). You can do it in other topics or threads and send us pm with the link to the post. We'll be glad to give you the reward.

p.s. Testnet mode is currently unavailable due to technical works on the website and will start operating in the shortest tome possible. At the moment tokens for testing are being credited as usual.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hey guys, testing done my side on the mainnet though, as the testnet mostly unavailable to test. Google doc results sent too.

Good luck with the dev and upcoming ICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
i have done testing SmartRoulette.io its cool gambling platform and secure with etherum contract
i cant found any error for this game, but for gas/fee bets is too high for me Sad

thanks
Official representative
The concept is good, what is the minimum and maximum limit for the project?

Thanks for your question. What kind of limits is meant?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
dont need  RU translation?
Activity: 383
The concept is good, what is the minimum and maximum limit for the project?
Activity: 490
Hello sir, i want join for article
Please check my site for bitzco.net and i also can write to indonesian leanguage in my medium blogs medium.com/@bitzco

Thank you for request. SmartPlay.tech team is currently working on a very interesting promo, participating in which our active users will be eligible to receive permanent tokens. Follow our news and take part!

hello i have write news about Smartplay.Tech project  Wink
https://bitzco.net/smartroulette-io-ico-attract-partners-players-developed-solution/

Hello, thank you! We've just sent the reward to your balance as well as preparing for you the professional partner's commission as soon as the affiliate program is launched. Hope for profitable cooperation. Wink
thanks very much  Wink , and i like thats great news
Official representative
Please check my site for bitzco.net and i also can write to indonesian leanguage in my medium blogs medium.com/@bitzco

Thank you for request. SmartPlay.tech team is currently working on a very interesting promo, participating in which our active users will be eligible to receive permanent tokens. Follow our news and take part!

https://bitzco.net/smartroulette-io-ico-attract-partners-players-developed-solution/

Hello, thank you! We've just sent the reward to your balance as well as preparing for you the professional partner's commission as soon as the affiliate program is launched. Hope for profitable cooperation. Wink
Activity: 490

Official representative
No signature bounty? ICO only 3 days? No threshold?

The advertising campaign will be launched a little bit later. The exact parameters of ICO will be specified on April, 5th in order to consider the changes in ETH rate during ICO.
seems to be a big advertisement to me mate it will gather attentions to your project and hopefully it will bring investors to play the game
success will follow after for sure, better to keep an eye here and wait for further announcement regarding to this project, good luck.

Thank you for kind words Smiley We'll surely keep you in touch.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

The advertising campaign will be launched a little bit later. The exact parameters of ICO will be specified on April, 5th in order to consider the changes in ETH rate during ICO.
seems to be a big advertisement to me mate it will gather attentions to your project and hopefully it will bring investors to play the game
success will follow after for sure, better to keep an eye here and wait for further announcement regarding to this project, good luck.
Official representative

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I think the "active advertising campaign" that dev mentioned is signature campaign:-

Starting from 03/30/2017 we are launching the active advertising campaign of the game and the service which according to our calculations must provide regular accumulation and distribution of the profit in amount of 50 ETH approximately once for 5 - 9 days with 2 - 4% monthly of money invested.
Official representative
why open ico selling only 3 day
i think is very fast, if ico selling only 3 day, not extended maybe one month
ico selling need promotion and not fast time if want succes in ico selling

3 days is quite short period in comparison with other projects' ICOs since our main goal is not to raise money, but to attract partners and players to the developed solution.
Escrow is provided by the smart contract and its logic. The key difference from other projects is that we are raising money after the development of the solution, not before.
Pages:
Jump to: