Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 45. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have just test the game and fill the form.

I have Great experience playing your SmartRoulette game.

Please send me the bounty of 1000-2000 RLT to my account at: 0x5bdc85d123ee8e62007ffe7b66b1a9b1d3dc58bb

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
How many tokens will be kept by the dev team?

Hello, thanks for your questions. Here is the plan of the distribution of the funds raised during ICO:

60% – the fund for carrying out effective advertising campaign of the game;
    20% – the fund for advancing «European roulette» and launching additional versions of the game;
    20% – the rewards for developers and initial investors of the project.

How many tokens will be available for ICO?

During crowdsale it is planned to sell RLT tokens in the amount of $100 000-150 000 in ETH currency according to the rate at the moment of sale that is approximately equivalent to 2 500 000 tokens.

What is minimum amount of tokens to have successful ICO?

ICO will be considered valid if the sum of funds raised reaches at least $100 000 according to ETH rate at the moment of crowdsale.

Will unsold tokens be burned?

In case if ICO is considered failed, RLT tokens will be destroyed and the funds will be returned to their owners.

the signature campaign any post requair?
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative

Hello, thanks for your questions. Here is the plan of the distribution of the funds raised during ICO:

60% – the fund for carrying out effective advertising campaign of the game;
    20% – the fund for advancing «European roulette» and launching additional versions of the game;
    20% – the rewards for developers and initial investors of the project.

During crowdsale it is planned to sell RLT tokens in the amount of $100 000-150 000 in ETH currency according to the rate at the moment of sale that is approximately equivalent to 2 500 000 tokens.

ICO will be considered valid if the sum of funds raised reaches at least $100 000 according to ETH rate at the moment of crowdsale.

In case if ICO is considered failed, RLT tokens will be destroyed and the funds will be returned to their owners.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello?

Official representative
If I joined the testing, when do I get the RLT reward?  Smiley

Thanks for participation in testing. The next portion of rewards will be credited to our testers tomorrow. If you request matches the requirements, you will get from 1000 to 2000 RLT tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
watching this project.. good luck devs!

about the future projects.. poker will be videopoker or players x players like pokerstars/fulltilt?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I will  joined the testing ....

Wish the project always succeed  Wink

Best regards.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
anyone already recived rewads for test playing smartroullate ?
Activity: 336
Please do check my message.
Official representative
My bet's stuck. I can't do anything  Huh  How possible is happens?

Usually it's connected with operations inside MetaMask extension, when the transaction is not processed not being initiated by MetaMask. We are currently implementing technical works in order to allow our users playing without any such extensions or plugins. Sometimes MetaMask makes the game process slow and leads to collisions that cannot be influenced by us due to the problems on the side of the plugin.
Currently, the game is operating in the ordinary mode and users can play as usual.

Does that mean we're going to be able to play without metamask?

Exactly! Playing at SmartRoulette.io will be much easier, faster and more convenient.
Official representative

We've just started the signature campaign. Everyone is welcome to participate!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18451300

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Usually it's connected with operations inside MetaMask extension, when the transaction is not processed not being initiated by MetaMask. We are currently implementing technical works in order to allow our users playing without any such extensions or plugins. Sometimes MetaMask makes the game process slow and leads to collisions that cannot be influenced by us due to the problems on the side of the plugin.
Currently, the game is operating in the ordinary mode and users can play as usual.

Does that mean we're going to be able to play without metamask?
Official representative

Activity: 601
no bounty sosmed sir ?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I'm offering my translation to Filipino and promote you roulette to the Philippine section. Interesting to receive bounties per month. Your ICO will start very soon and you only give 3 days for it, it seem too short but I'd be making the thread busy for its success. Do let me know if you agree.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I have done testing of the game and filled the form but so far have not got the 1 000 tokens.
Official representative

Could you, please, send us the screenshot of the game page to pm? We'll try to help.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
I've received a reward for testing SmartRoulette.io gaming platform running on Ethereum smart contract.
Pages:
Jump to: