Pages:
Author

Topic: road to success - page 18. (Read 19028 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
December 07, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
The best method to promote your project is to launch the bounty programme. It will cover the most social media channels and crypto related websites. Another way is to promote your project on websites with large outreach like Etherscan.

a pretty good method that indeed promotes our products to others. but promoting it is not easy, it requires perseverance. because each project must have different obstacles.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
I think the best form of marketing is word of mouth, if there is a good project then they don't need to shout it from the rooftops, people will realize the potential and they'll tell others about it, soon it will spiral and the project will be very popular.
I'm not ready to agree with this. Because there were many good projects could not find success whereas few utter jokes had become a huge projects. Promotions are important still I am also agreeing that potential and what problem is going to be solved by that crypto project is more important for its success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 04:00:03 AM
The best method to promote your project is to launch the bounty programme. It will cover the most social media channels and crypto related websites. Another way is to promote your project on websites with large outreach like Etherscan.
Activity: 70
December 07, 2018, 03:56:06 AM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Whatever promotion methods you will be following, when your project is not having a good concept then you will not able to find success with it. I agree promotions are important but a new innovative concept like what solution you are going to provide for a problem, is more important than anything else for the success of a crypto project.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
December 06, 2018, 05:29:10 PM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I'm attracted to incentives and a chance to be a stakeholder in the new projects.  I think maximum coverage of all social platforms is a must.  I am impressed by projects that list a huge array of social platforms and even some that I have never heard of before.  Of course, the problem with that is all the management effort that goes along with listening to interests expressed across all those platforms.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
Having a good Marketing strategy  can help to promote a project. 
One of the good way to promote it is thru social media. It has a big impact  to the mob if they see some info about the project. Success can be achieve if you are really  willing to do it no matter how hardship or struggle you encounter.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
城は最高です
December 05, 2018, 11:50:34 PM
It's funny because I found out about my current investment via Twitter and I don't even use Twitter all that much. I check it maybe once a day. So obviously, Twitter is a good platform to get the word out about your coin. Forums, like this, are really good as well. Basically, anywhere on the internet is a good place to spread the news. Where do we use crypto? On the internet. So, the people most willing to buy are all here.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 05, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
Some marketing and ads are very attracting but you shouldn't make it as your first choice and basis.

I have seen projects before that didn't do any marketing and advertisement on the web. But due to their consistency and their team is popular for doing great projects, they were recognized.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 05, 2018, 11:34:59 PM
I do not see anyone now that will going to achieve a great success. Market now is so bad and this is why everyone frustrated for holding crypto that has low fiat equivalency. Probably only those who brought the cryptocurrency will be successful on taking away money from its investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
December 05, 2018, 11:24:41 PM
For me, the main attraction will be the social media bounty is one of their way to get a promoter. Everyone has a good amount of friends on social media and it is the most used technology right now imagine billions of people are scrolling up and down everyday on the newsfeeds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 11:20:10 PM
The way to promote ico for success is that with social media, this will be easier to broaden, but to be able to attract investors must have a different and quality strategy. This challenge is to success and step by step must be taken for the future.
Activity: 196
December 05, 2018, 11:16:45 PM
I don't think there is a way to success for now, crypto is getting worse and of course to get up certainly takes a long time, when slowly crypto starts to rise, that's where the road to success will open
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
December 05, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

I think the offline marketing campaigns are more effective than any other social platform, because it allows the ICO team to appear in public and spread their word and attract more interested investors
    We have different kind of idea on Marketing strategy, be it on social media or broadcast, and print adds. this are just a few on how to market your product. but one should note that one has to be a good products for investment, good market structure, good fundamentals and one most important is the consumers positive reactions to the product for possible investment. it is the products that attract the investors, even with good marketing strategy Still it is the product should be package carefully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 10:53:56 PM
When you make advertisements regarding the project that you love, I find interesting and more investors to attract if we posted in LinkedIn platform. This platform contains many professionals and many user on that platform are already aware and they are finding good project to invest.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 06:18:50 AM
success in the crypto world is actually not an impossible thing, but we must be able to read the market conditions and in my opinion successful in the crypto world if you can't do daily trading then hold and sell when the moment comes.
Activity: 462
December 05, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
The main reason why cryptocurrency projects attract me is the profit from success, but I think we should judge the success of the project from many aspects!
1. Product requirements
2. Product sales channels
3. Team strength
Activity: 421
December 05, 2018, 04:58:18 AM
The media must be the best way to find coins. This is the Internet age, and any product needs to be spread through the Internet. But more important than marketing is technology, and the technology of the product will make the product last longer. Such a project is more popular.
copper member
Activity: 119
December 04, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
I think the best promotion is through the Telegram group because many people can discuss effectively. social media like facebook, twitter, youtube, articles are also good as a project promotion tool.
but don't forget the success of the promotion also depends on a good project that is able to attract investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
Good day. I first learned about cryptocurrency on Facebook. In have lots of friends doing investments and dining and they show proofs if their income so I tried learning how I can earn myself.  There's a lot of Facebook pages just for cryptocurrency advertising. I think it very useful since people on Facebook interacts  with each other better than on Twitter. News and information spread fast on Facebook.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 04, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Bounties mainly, it provides me hope to earn without releasing much of my money, and I believe soon I can join the trading market and i could hold by cryptos for a long term investment through bounty hunting.
Pages:
Jump to: