Pages:
Author

Topic: road to success - page 20. (Read 19028 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 06:00:30 PM
The best methods of project promotion are publishing in thematic public places, promotion in social networks and, as for me, a good effect will be from those sites on which there has not yet been such advertising  Roll Eyes
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 05:36:21 PM
Twitter can be more important than facebook or other social media platforms because we can communicate easily with the person on twitter
Activity: 566
Merit: 29
November 23, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
What attracted me to cryptocurrency? Well, its not really social media that introduced me to crypto, someone, a kin of mine introduced to me years ago when bitcoin was just very cheap but I did not pay attention to him. Now I regret for ignoring him during that time. How will crypto survive without software, meaning channels of promotions like social networks? In introducing a new currency to the people, social media plays a big role, but not just the social media, the whole internet world can be used and is very essential for the survival of cryptocurrency.  
so what's the most important social media for you about cryptocurrency ?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 23, 2018, 05:20:06 PM
What attracted me to cryptocurrency? Well, its not really social media that introduced me to crypto, someone, a kin of mine introduced to me years ago when bitcoin was just very cheap but I did not pay attention to him. Now I regret for ignoring him during that time. How will crypto survive without software, meaning channels of promotions like social networks? In introducing a new currency to the people, social media plays a big role, but not just the social media, the whole internet world can be used and is very essential for the survival of cryptocurrency.  
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
November 23, 2018, 05:18:09 PM
I think the best form of marketing is word of mouth, if there is a good project then they don't need to shout it from the rooftops, people will realize the potential and they'll tell others about it, soon it will spiral and the project will be very popular.
Activity: 566
Merit: 29
November 23, 2018, 05:11:11 PM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Pages:
Jump to: