Pages:
Author

Topic: road to success - page 11. (Read 19028 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 01, 2019, 12:20:23 PM
I think that the most effective means for an advertising campaign will be high-quality content(it does not matter the article or the video, the main thing that was clearly explained and made available).

indeed high content is our way to success. but for now sometimes what we expect. but even though the situation was not what we expected, we were still able to achieve the success we wanted.
Please try to formulate your thoughts and Express them in accessible language. The meaning of what you're trying to tell me is slipping away from me.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
March 31, 2019, 09:40:13 AM
I think that the most effective means for an advertising campaign will be high-quality content(it does not matter the article or the video, the main thing that was clearly explained and made available).

indeed high content is our way to success. but for now sometimes what we expect. but even though the situation was not what we expected, we were still able to achieve the success we wanted.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 31, 2019, 09:37:05 AM
what made me interested in crypto is because in 2017 I managed to collect a lot of crypto from bounty and ICO investment so that it made me have more money. but over time many frauds under the guise of ICO have made it difficult for me to find a place of investment that is trusted at the ICO until now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
March 31, 2019, 09:13:46 AM
In my opinion, a very good method for succeeding a crypto project is the method of marketing through social media. I am very interested in the promotion method through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and so on. Because, for me this method is very quickly conveyed to the public.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
March 31, 2019, 09:13:38 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 31, 2019, 08:49:12 AM
I think the main reason for the success of the ICO project comes from its team, because even a very perfect project requires the team to complete all encrypted sales, including bounty events and other promotions!
nowadays it is very difficult to find an ICO that is able to make a profit and even a good team of vision and mission sometimes at the end of the project we get nothing but I am sure that in the future it will grow rapidly
Yes, it is possible to get a better result with a better team. Already, in this case, only IEOs in binance were able to provide profit. Or you can evaluate better opportunities. Just try to be more careful.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
March 31, 2019, 05:02:22 AM
I think bounty campaigns are the most popular platform for advertising. Bounty related programmes are still illegal in many countries, and in this context, it will be more of bad impact for bounty hunters to post on twitter or facebook. But if this is not a case, twitter and facebook are the platforms where a high flow of people get engaged. After all bounty campaign is the best.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 31, 2019, 04:40:12 AM
for me the right way to promote crypto is by proving to them that plunging into the crypto market is profitable and we can get quite a lot of profits. so by providing evidence that we benefit from crypto, we can invite our friends to get involved in crypto.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 31, 2019, 04:29:31 AM
I think the main reason for the success of the ICO project comes from its team, because even a very perfect project requires the team to complete all encrypted sales, including bounty events and other promotions!
nowadays it is very difficult to find an ICO that is able to make a profit and even a good team of vision and mission sometimes at the end of the project we get nothing but I am sure that in the future it will grow rapidly
Activity: 546
March 31, 2019, 03:51:29 AM
Well, you understand that today there are a very large number of projects that you can use in order all the same to pave the right route through all these problems to success, but the most important thing is desire.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 31, 2019, 03:11:12 AM
Twitter, Facebook ,airdrops and bounties ,none of these are bad they all have there effective ways but none of them attracted me to crypto I found bitcoin itself before any other coins when surfing the internet but I'm sure millions of people out there are drawn to crypto through social media like twitter and Facebook ,as for airdrops and bounties they are less effective than social media
I don't think facebook will bring much attention to a crypto project because most of the people don't even know what is crypto currency then how can we expect them to analyse a new projects and invest on it.But something like reddit is one of the platform we need to look out for promoting crypto currency.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 31, 2019, 03:07:32 AM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I use twitter and facebook so far and also I have many friends being bounty hunter so as I certaintly look the project that they are promoting. However, I feel it's not effective to me and even I don't interest to see more about the project, I don't know actually what is wrong with that. But when I saw bounty hunters who promotes project ICO through bounty campaigns just be honest I liked it. I adore to be curious the ins and out about the project until I can find more about the project esspecially the bounty manager factor. So for me, signature campaign is so effective to be use as promoting place for all project and I think many of users in this forum are investors instead crypto enthusiast out there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
March 31, 2019, 02:51:49 AM
Twitter, Facebook ,airdrops and bounties ,none of these are bad they all have there effective ways but none of them attracted me to crypto I found bitcoin itself before any other coins when surfing the internet but I'm sure millions of people out there are drawn to crypto through social media like twitter and Facebook ,as for airdrops and bounties they are less effective than social media
Activity: 383
March 31, 2019, 02:02:05 AM
In my opinion for digital marketing if it only relies on bounties it is difficult because to get traffic from will not be satisfied because there are many other projects that do that, the most effective digital marketing is with the help of services such as google ads or maybe using social media can use fb ads , twitter ads, Instagram ads
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
March 31, 2019, 01:44:54 AM
The truth is nothing attracted me to cryptocurrency back in the days when bitcoin was so cheap that you can easily make 1bitcoin from faucets ,back then I was so busy with MLM platforms and that's how I heard about bitcoin because we were told to use it for deposits so I was like 'what is bitcoin? What is crypto? What is blockchain ? That's when I started learning about cryptocurrency
Activity: 870
March 30, 2019, 10:19:19 PM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Perhaps the big profit from the project and the opportunity to master yourself so the media contributes to promoting campaigns that make it famous. Facebook or Twitter is very useful. because the social network is very big and influential to the crowd. In addition, various advertising campaigns such as Airdrop are also very popular and made the ICOS project successful.
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
March 30, 2019, 09:56:19 PM
The first time I was introduced to crypto by my facebook friend. Where big information appeared, various types of crypto were found in this forum. Because I didn't understand, so I ignored it.

I regretted at that time because I was not quick to join this forum. Big promotion methods that looked interesting besides mouth to mouth were also many on the internet such as via YouTube, social media and forums about crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 07:57:41 PM

Bounties are best for me. I have been involved in bounty campaigns for a while now and have also earned some good tokens. I believe some of them will trade nicely.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 30, 2019, 07:42:16 PM
i think it depends on the project target audience and the country, social media has been a great way to increase awareness for their project but they also need to work hard on offline marketing.
Activity: 770
March 30, 2019, 07:35:42 PM
Good advertising can work most effectively I believe. But do not forget about word of mouth. After all, this is a kind of unobtrusive way of advertising and if you apply it correctly, it will also bring results.
Pages:
Jump to: