Pages:
Author

Topic: Roadway from zero to hero (with 21 topics) - page 2. (Read 1603 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 02, 2019, 03:48:09 AM
I read months ago that you wanted to maintain your meriting style as one merit for one good post.
This depends on my source amount, it's a lot of work to empty my source with one at a time, so when my stash grows, I send more per post.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
September 02, 2019, 03:37:08 AM
I've done that a few times now: when I see a user close to ranking up, I search for a few posts to Merit.
It is not difficult to find good posts to merit from good posters, but if I am correct, you only changed your meriting style recent months. I read months ago that you wanted to maintain your meriting style as one merit for one good post.
Looks like I am lucky when I regularly made good posts in the period you already changed your meriting style.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 02, 2019, 03:22:51 AM
Appreciated your recognition on my works, so far, @cabalism13. TBH, what @TMAN, @LoyceV, and @Vod gave me are more than recognition, because they have very strict criteria when they send smerits, especially if they decide to send someone a bunch of merits at once.
I can't speak for TMAN and Vod, but my criteria "depend on the circumstances": I've merited many Newbies just for being real users and not spammers. That's what this forum needs to grow.

In your case, I did this (taken slightly out of context):
~if they have decent posts, by all means, give them the 250 or 500 merit that they need to rank-up.
I've done that a few times now: when I see a user close to ranking up, I search for a few posts to Merit.
legendary
September 02, 2019, 01:30:00 AM
There are quite already many people who does climb up on the ranks, just like the OP, and as for someone who always make their contribution to help others getting Big Number of Merits isn't a lucky scenario, Besides they truly deserve them. I haven't been around Meta and B&H recently but AFAICS there are a lot of users who recognize hd49728. I might as well read you're post and try to give what you deserve later on.

But still knowing TMAN and suchmoon, only few users does they recognize as deserving ones so OP is sure one of those. They rarely give those numbers to users. Good Day and Good Luck to All! Getting Merits isn't that hard to achieve for we have already many Sources out there whose willing to help as long as these users deserves them.
Appreciated your recognition on my works, so far, @cabalism13. TBH, what @TMAN, @LoyceV, and @Vod gave me are more than recognition, because they have very strict criteria when they send smerits, especially if they decide to send someone a bunch of merits at once.
I also feel that the bitcointalk community accepted me very well and i'm really happy about that.
Good posters are always recognized by bitcointalk community, and sure they will earn merits for their good works.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
Congratulations!

I think i know how it feels, this amazing feeling that you described. I just ranked to a full member in less than 2 months. I also feel that the bitcointalk community accepted me very well and i'm really happy about that.

You deserve every merit that you received because you have a very good threads and your contribution to this forum is amazing. I hope you keep doing what you do and you'll rank very fast to your desired and deserved rank.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
There are quite already many people who does climb up on the ranks, just like the OP, and as for someone who always make their contribution to help others getting Big Number of Merits isn't a lucky scenario, Besides they truly deserve them. I haven't been around Meta and B&H recently but AFAICS there are a lot of users who recognize hd49728. I might as well read you're post and try to give what you deserve later on.

But still knowing TMAN and suchmoon, only few users does they recognize as deserving ones so OP is sure one of those. They rarely give those numbers to users. Good Day and Good Luck to All! Getting Merits isn't that hard to achieve for we have already many Sources out there whose willing to help as long as these users deserves them.

like as your opinion, rare people are probably achieved rank up helpful post and deserve merit yesterday TMAN send me 2Merits thanks for that hope maybe likely inspire new member work for helpfully posting other hand stop spam posting stop to on merit system.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩

Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
Wish you luck with your trip to hero. I think that you will become one of those guys that are waiting for activity to rank up since you have only 195 merits to earn in 102 days = 1,9 merits/day - that should be easy with your 289 merits/ 120 days = 2.4 merits/day - you must be damn good quality poster Smiley

I remember when i become self-made senior member in April 19, 2019. In a blink of an eye i'm close to hero. Wish you the same.

Luckily you got 50 merit  From a person @TMAN Usually it's not because merit is so valuable The highest send merit 1 to 5 I've seen, but you are lucky gotten.
specious for future journey.
legendary
This is my first time I told about my adventure, previously I simply worked in silence.

I much appreciated all of kinds words from all of you, guys. You gave me more strength to fight and win with my current challenge, that actually a big one, but not too far from now. Less than 200 more merits, less than what I earned by now, so I will made it.

Especially, I much appreciated @LoyceV, and @TMAN, whom gave me big rewards, and sure those merits from TMAN and others serve as strong evidence of recognition and appreciation from community on my works.

I agreed with @iasenko that merit system has been repeatedly demonstrated its positive effects in forum, by good users whom never stop ranking up along with the system.

I am going to use my sendable merits wisely (for my contest, and for whichever good posts I see).

Once again, thank you all.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
More and more threads like this start to appear, that means that the system is working properly. Smiley
It is now evident that the merit system is really serving its purpose. Smiley

I think this is what happens when we take things, such as the merit system, as an opportunity to make oursleves better instead of seeing it negatively. And it would be much better if we keep it that way. Who knows that one of these days, we'll also be able to see ourselves as a more knowledgable person in this field and on the plus side, see our accounts ranked up. Wink

Anyway, congratulations OP! It's so nice to see somebody who is so generous in helping out others. Just keep it up, continue to serve as an inspiration to all, and keep your feet on the ground. All of us should. Smiley Kudos to you!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Congrats @hd49728 and @Tytanowy Janusz you both deserved to receive    merit from TMAN(love it Kiss), you both are now ranked up. Wink

I saw OP was very active on Beginners and Help board, helping newbies and contributing a good and very informative post. That is considered as a quality poster. Good luck to your next journey I know you give more time to spend in the forum and contribute knowledgeable ideas to the community very well. Keep it up. Wink
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
OP I saw you with 100+ merits couple of weeks ago,so it was in real quick. Smiley

I really appreciate your effort and contribution to the forum,but don't just hunt for merit keep you as yourself and everything will follow up.

With the post quality he has and the time and effort he puts under each one of them I don't think that he is one of those users expecting a merit back on each time he creates post, you will see that on each post he creates he really wants to help and contribute to the forum which in most cases is what attracts the merits sources and generous senders to give merits to him. With his reputation of being a good quality poster being build up in the forum there is no doubt that the merits senders will be eyeing his posts and not the other way around.
I didn't mean he is one of merit hunting HQ poster just want to say that never turn into be a one in future.I watched some of his thread on beginner and help section which was something useful for the community.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

I became a Senior Member this week, and it is the biggest thing I have in the forum, by now. I think it means a lot of thing for me, appreciation and recognition from the community, and it is worth to note it down.

To save your time, I simply present all my threads which I put decent time and efforts for them. I'm gonna to keep on maintaining my contribution, and wish that I will be a Hero member before the bitcoin halving, around 9 more months to go.

I am thankful to all people whom sent merits to me (my posts and threads, more exactly).

My CV:

God bles you all.
God bless bitcointalk.org

PS:
* Newbies who read this thread, are welcome to join my sendable merit give away contest

100% Proper Bitcointalk user
Well deserved 50+ merits for real effort + 1 from myself
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
More and more threads like this start to appear, that means that the system is working properly. Smiley
Congrats, we need more HQ members Wink
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
OP I saw you with 100+ merits couple of weeks ago,so it was in real quick. Smiley

I really appreciate your effort and contribution to the forum,but don't just hunt for merit keep you as yourself and everything will follow up.

With the post quality he has and the time and effort he puts under each one of them I don't think that he is one of those users expecting a merit back on each time he creates post, you will see that on each post he creates he really wants to help and contribute to the forum which in most cases is what attracts the merits sources and generous senders to give merits to him. With his reputation of being a good quality poster being build up in the forum there is no doubt that the merits senders will be eyeing his posts and not the other way around.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Congratulations! Great achievement!
It's always to read your posts and it's nice to see how fast you're gaining merits. You deserve it! Just don't stop, we need more members like you.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
Congratulations!

You are an inspiration for many of us who would love to follow your footsteps to accomplish such milestone! I've read many of your posts which I liked. You are surely a gem for the community and your presence is what makes bitcointalk better. Hoping that you reach hero or even legendary before 9 months and complete your goal Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Congratulations bud, I'm out of smerits if not you would had gotten some encouragement for me. I was once in your shoes so I know the feelings. Its quite easy to rank up to further ranks once you discovered the secret behind getting merited. It's no rocket science like most newbies presume it to be. Just contribute positively and your works won't go unrewarded.

The Merit system wasn't implemented to hinder an quality members chances of ranking up so it's a good news seeing members putting effort into their post quality recieving the merits they deserve. Congratulations once again.
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
This is the main reason why I think merit system is getting effective each and every time. Regardless of how many users (sr.rank below) are complaining especially the newbies that it isn't fair. The counterpart of this merit system that needs to be "merited" lol is that it somehow encourage real users to step up their game.

Great Job OP!, I think that soon it will be your responsibility to find quality posters as well for you to encourage  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: