Pages:
Author

Topic: ROCKMINER - miners using GEN3 ASICMINER chips - page 15. (Read 52761 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Correction. It appears that 3750 shares were actually sold in 13 seconds.

I apologize for the confusion at first, the spreadsheet wasn't sorted properly.  This 'should' be accurate.

Remember this is completely unofficial.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YuV1ElpYHmSUMePN-uY04JK7-CB5wvaHy1DgCAaj_Do/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Nice work,thanks!
Of course this is completely unofficial, but here is a spreadsheet that shows probable share winners.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YuV1ElpYHmSUMePN-uY04JK7-CB5wvaHy1DgCAaj_Do/edit?usp=sharing

3750 shares in 49 seconds.
legendary
I'm sorry... I found an error.  One row had a 50btc transaction. Fixing now....
legendary
Of course this is completely unofficial, but here is a spreadsheet that shows probable share winners.

I thought the minimum was 100 shares?

That was changed for the last batch of 3750.  Any amount between 50 and 100 was allowed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

I thought the minimum was 100 shares?

edit: its 50 minimum
legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I love Bitcoin
woo, it is fast, i think i get the share...

edit: i think i dont get the shares, the transaction confirmed on 17second.. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 284
Merit: 254
End of IPO announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation,statistical results will come soon.We'll make a public address list,and return the excess bitcoins as we said, thank you.

Sincerely,
ROCKMINER Team

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
That was interesting to watch.  The address had a hug flurry of activity right at IPO time.  Looks like it sold out in under a minute...

**EDIT** huge
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
  Grin  50
  Wink   支持小强 :b02d107593f8d6754526fbe43fade13c5a026af3f8ced564af6c6ef294ae6d45

so you understand he did not pay for his shares right? 

im starting to see how this sort of operation can sell stock quickly...

Did friedcat pay for his shares?

Yes, with his design work. He more than paid for his shares. Also he paid out fully to all investors first before taking a dime! Something this operation will not do.

Also friedcat and his team only took about $30,000 worth of IPO shares, these guys are asking for $4,000,000

What friedcat did was worth more than $30,000, will these guys be able to do $4,000,000 worth of work?   Some people are clearly hoping yes...

One could say rockxie earned his shares by running a (presumably) successful business selling AM hardware.

I won't argue that this is the best deal because I have no way of evaluating a fair price.

But for those willing to take a gamble it could be worth it.

For example we know that FC plans to move towards pure chip distribution so there will need to be some companies like rockminer building/selling asics.

If FC can really sell 1600PH worth of gen3 that would earn around 1 million bitcoins (assuming chips profit $0.5/gh) so that leaves a ton of room for a company like rockminer to earn 1.5k btc.

so you understand he did not pay for his shares right? 

im starting to see how this sort of operation can sell stock quickly...

Did friedcat pay for his shares?
Nobody is getting 60k shares free. Those are owned by rockxie & company.

And I don't think anyone can invest anyway since all 15k public  shares were bought pre-ipo apparently.

if rockcie did not get them for free, what did he pay for them? so far nothing has been disclosed. If they put in .1 btc each for their shares please link me to the btc address.

Rockxie owns the company he doesn't need to get them from anyone.
Nobody is getting 60k shares free. Those are owned by rockxie & company.

And I don't think anyone can invest anyway since all 15k public  shares were bought pre-ipo apparently.

See above post
Activity: 284
Merit: 254
Special Statement of ROCKMINER IPO

Dear all,
Thanks for your support and encourage to us, we feel very sorry about pre-IPO, which sold out all 15000 shares. We are going to provide another 5 percent to public, that is 3750 shares. We hope you continue to support us.

Statement
1.Those 3750 shares, which are voluntarily transferred by owner shareholders, are not increasing ones, our total shares are still 75000.
2.Those 3750 shares retain the same rights to profit or loss as other shares.

3.Buying regulations:
1) IPO Starting Time: 12:00, March 26, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8 / 4:00,March 26,2014 UTC), earlier purchasing behavior deemed invalid.
2) Each  address can only purchase once,only 50~100 shares are valid, those shares out of this range will make invalid purchasing;
3) All invalid payments and bitcoins received after 375 btc fulfilled , are going to refund to your payment address, please don’t buy shares again.

Other things:
1)IPO ADDRESS: https://blockchain.info/address/1CKFKWKnFqtT9B8WpvKkkskwAu2GwyxDNr
2)After the IPO, we’ll announce the list of addresses, if in doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
ROCKMINER Team
I can't understand why people are thinking investing in this is a good idea.
The fact is that this company cannot succeed unless AM has already succeeded. Therefore by buying into this company instead of AM directly gives you two degrees for risk of failure. It would appear that the two companies being so related, with one depending on the other, my money would most obviously be placed on the company that the other depends on, who and has a proven track record and is already sitting on great profits if they were to succeed. I barely see any solid reasons in why this company is a better investment then AM. Where the fuck did these people even come from? Why are you people so eager to throw your money at them??

Why does everyone assume this is some random company that just now decided to make a few AM gen3 miners.

We are talking about a company with a proven track record of selling AM hardware asking for funds to ramp up production and start a solomining farm which is totally reasonable.

Fact is that both AM and rockxie have succeeded mutually in the past and there is no reason they cant do it again in the future.

Ofcourse it rockxie succeeds then AM will get a cut of the profits but that does not mean that rockxie cannot possibly earn more.

because they sold a made product in the past means they are able to make boards and manage a mining company? and that unproven skill is worth $4,000,000?

It doesn't "prove" anything just like how history does not prove the future but it still gives us a good idea.

Of course there will be FUD until they begin shipping hardware.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
I am fairly excited about this Ipo. Can you please elaborate and explain what do we exactly own long term wise?. What ownership are we entitled for.
The fact is that this company cannot succeed unless AM has already succeeded. Therefore by buying into this company instead of AM directly gives you two degrees for risk of failure. It would appear that the two companies being so related, with one depending on the other, my money would most obviously be placed on the company that the other depends on, who and has a proven track record and is already sitting on great profits if they were to succeed. I barely see any solid reasons in why this company is a better investment then AM. Where the fuck did these people even come from? Why are you people so eager to throw your money at them??

Why does everyone assume this is some random company that just now decided to make a few AM gen3 miners.

We are talking about a company with a proven track record of selling AM hardware asking for funds to ramp up production and start a solomining farm which is totally reasonable.

Fact is that both AM and rockxie have succeeded mutually in the past and there is no reason they cant do it again in the future.

Ofcourse it rockxie succeeds then AM will get a cut of the profits but that does not mean that rockxie cannot possibly earn more.
legendary
Activity: 817
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
You miss my point, he is claiming to be able to buy hardware that we do not even know works yet.

much fear.  Shocked Grin
Pages:
Jump to: