Pages:
Author

Topic: ROCKMINER - miners using GEN3 ASICMINER chips - page 16. (Read 52761 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
My only fear that this umbrella company will ultimately lower AM divs and therefore devalue AM shares.

Who knows if FriedCat will even sell to this guy. Has he ever said he would?

Also there is a plan B in the OP more or less saying he will just buy from other people.... I'm really shocked this is selling at all... BTC land is insanity.

Rockxie has been selling AM hardware since AM began hardware sales last year.

You can find a few of friedcats posts where he mentions rockxie as a verified reseller.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
My only fear that this umbrella company will ultimately lower AM divs and therefore devalue AM shares.

Also there is a plan B in the OP more or less saying he will just buy from other people.... I'm really shocked this is selling at all... BTC land is insanity.

this is rockxie, friedcat will sell to him of course.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

mention AM, IPO and 0.1 BTC all in the same context and it's a sure thing people are going to get excited...

unfortunately it seems the days of 0.1 turning itself into 4+BTC are over
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
Looks like the timer is wrong, says 12 hours left while in reality it's only 6 hours

IPO: 12:00, March 26, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8 / 4:00,March 26,2014 UTC)

I don't even see a countdown
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
https://satoshibet.com
Looks like the timer is wrong, says 12 hours left while in reality it's only 6 hours

IPO: 12:00, March 26, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8 / 4:00,March 26,2014 UTC)
Activity: 644
Inspired
3500 IPO shares will sell through in 5 minutes.
Activity: 378
Just ignore these threads until friedcat says hi...

rockxie needs money:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-of-1000-shares-of-asicminer-starting-at-85-fixed-price-156391

man, that post is from 2013, but you're right, he needs money also now
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
What the fuck just happened.

indeed, things do happen fast in BTC world.

I'm willing to take a 5BTC punt on this just for a risky laugh, but it means selling investments I know more about and getting up way too early...
Activity: 644
Inspired
What the fuck just happened.

Basically - ROCKIE: how much BTC has already been invested by the existing members/founders?

I doubt it is none, but I also have a feeling it is not 60,000 x 0.1 (which is ok as long as there is equivalent value elsewhere as already explained vagely)

thanks so much
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Thank God this isn't a Self-moderated thread!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
IPOs do get oversubscribed at times...

But that is not what is going on. They are selling their own shares, this money will not go into the company but the owners pockets. They broke their own rules and are dilution the number of tradeable shares while cashing in on shares they paid nothing for.

This community is lulz.

where does it say that they are keeping the profit from the additional shares being offered to the public?

Activity: 378
So... who's friedcat? :
yes, Friedcat is NOT in the picture.
Activity: 287
Are the funds raised in this IPO the only capital that this venture will have available to spend on purchasing miners (or materials for miners), or do the private shareholders intend to invest capital of their own, despite apparently not paying the IPO price for their shares?

EDIT: typo
legendary
none of them, that is the team rock xie put together if i remember correctly.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
IPOs do get oversubscribed at times...
legendary
I would be pissed off if 2 weeks down the line they released 3750 of their shares for public offering, but they are doing this to expand the IPO slightly and they are doing it at the IPO prices, they are not dumping on a high(unless this is the high)

Pages:
Jump to: