Pages:
Author

Topic: Rollbit - be aware, i was lucky - page 6. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 4
September 09, 2023, 07:54:14 AM
Hi. My friend CHATGPT help me out:

I wanted to share my experience as a Rollbit user. It appears that Rollbit somehow acquired my information, possibly from my previous involvement with Stake. As a Diamond-level player on stake, Rollbit unexpectedly awarded me 6k for free. This made me quite profitable since I hadn't deposited any of my own funds, and I managed to cash out between 50-80k in the past year.

However, my Rollbit account was recently disabled without any prior notice. Fortunately, I had already withdrawn my balance as a precaution. When I reached out to inquire about the reason behind the ban, I received only a brief response: "Banned permanently for abuse." They didn't offer any further explanation.

My activities on Rollbit mainly involved participating in their crash game and placing bets on various sports events. Occasionally, I made 1.01 bets in pursuit of their Level up bonus. If such bets were not allowed, it raises the question of why Rollbit offered those odds in the first place.

I'm not deeply attached to my Rollbit account, but it seems they may have grown weary of not seeing a return on the money they awarded me. In total, I received 14K in bonuses without ever depositing my "own" money.

My intention in sharing this story is to caution all of you to approach Rollbit  with caution. It's essential to be aware of the risks, especially when they involve receiving unexpected bonuses or promotions from them.  I hope none of you have to endure the disappointment of having your funds confiscated. Stay safe Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: