Pages:
Author

Topic: Rolldice.io -The first provably fair for Investors and Players Bitcoin dice game - page 6. (Read 7016 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The site is on  TESt mode thats why it has several bugs
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I saw the rain bot sending free coins but it's not in my account yet. did a refresh and still nothing.
rain bot sends coins to a randomly 10% of the users connected and with an account saved
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I saw the rain bot sending free coins but it's not in my account yet. did a refresh and still nothing.

Site is very buggy and it is offline 60% of the time.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
I've invested the minimum to try the investment option, and the invested funds are suddenly at 0, anything happened? Smiley

The DDOS attack sustained had messed up our database so badly that we had to execute some manual cleanup. Your investment is restored Smiley

Site is back online stronger than before. Invested amount is now 10.21373825 BTC 

Additionally, today we will be adding a faucet bot in the onsite chat and on the IRC channel #rolldice

Yes, everything is back, thank you Smiley
Activity: 854
finally site is running smoothly for me
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
ill watch this thread for the lulz
legendary
Activity: 1022
Not sure I fully understand.  Doesn't this mean that investors have to trust whomever controls the rolling server?  I don't think you've solved the problem but do wish you luck with your site.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Perfect site even tho i lost like 0.05 to it its fine Smiley Good playing also very friendly Admin!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can't visit the site  Angry

its working good from my side mate
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I can't visit the site  Angry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
test. where is your site located?

Our server is located in Europe
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
test. where is your site located?
Tip bot is officially active

Just save down email and password on your account and hang out on the chat to get a bonus Smiley
I've invested the minimum to try the investment option, and the invested funds are suddenly at 0, anything happened? Smiley

The DDOS attack sustained had messed up our database so badly that we had to execute some manual cleanup. Your investment is restored Smiley

Site is back online stronger than before. Invested amount is now 10.21373825 BTC 

Additionally, today we will be adding a faucet bot in the onsite chat and on the IRC channel #rolldice

Activity: 43

also, i tried to withdraw and it says "Unable to complete withdrawal, hot wallet might not have enough funds, please contact support."

really sketchy, this might be a scam

You are the same guy who blackmailed us, the timing of your post and the private message with a request for money to stop the attack shows it clearly.

what the fuck? are you insane? i never sent you any private message you degenerate. fuck you

also, i tried to withdraw and it says "Unable to complete withdrawal, hot wallet might not have enough funds, please contact support."

really sketchy, this might be a scam

You are the same guy who blackmailed us, the timing of your post and the private message with a request for money to stop the attack shows it clearly.

The site was under heavy attack today and we had to do some database cleanup, i will restore your investment and any profit shortly.

We deployed some changes to the code which should protect us from further attacks from now on.

Invested amount is up to 5 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: