Pages:
Author

Topic: Rolldice.io -The first provably fair for Investors and Players Bitcoin dice game - page 8. (Read 7016 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just 0.002 BTC claimed so far, where are all gamblers ?

We are giving out a 0.001 BTC bonus for new players who save email and password for their accounts  Smiley
We are doing our best to mitigate the attack effect, site is back up and running at the moment.
I want to be an investor, hope your website able to access quickly Wink

Thanks for the interest, the site is working now  Smiley
I try to save my account with username and password but I can't login with that credentials after saving

Are you sure you typed your password correctly ? may i suggest to try the forgot password feature ?
let me know if you are still having a problem loggin in
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I try to save my account with username and password but I can't login with that credentials after saving
but is this finally running with no bugs?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We are doing our best to mitigate the attack effect, site is back up and running at the moment.
I want to be an investor, hope your website able to access quickly Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Always the same problem... Hope you guys get back soon Smiley
Activity: 43
Our site is under a DOS attack, probably by the guy who blackmailed us via private message. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/d-d-4-b-c-411920

come on man when are you going to be open for real? Cheesy
Our site is under a DOS attack, probably by the guy who blackmailed us via private message. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/d-d-4-b-c-411920
Don't know about you guys but I am getting an 'untrusted connection' warning.

This was an issue with the old provider, it is solved now.
We are giving out a small bonus to early bids, ask in the chat box  Smiley
Our site is now back online, although we still did not finalise an agreement with a trusted party yet.

We are in talk with RGBKey, author of several indipendent provably fair verifiers for dice games, including the one used by just-dice.com. We are currently undergoing setup of a test roll server with him.

During the next week we will invest about 100 BTC on the bankroll, hopefully taking the max profit to a more attractive level while we gather the interest of third party investors.
are you planning to reopen or the project is dead?

We are moving to another provider to fix the problem with SSL certificate and will afterwards need to fine tune the roll server with the trusted party we are in talk with.
We will back online within 48 hours.
are you planning to reopen or the project is dead?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Was going to test this, too bad it's in maintenance... I'll wait Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
Site is in maintenance mode until we have completed the roll server setup to avoid any confusion.  

first day online and already in maintenance mode? well that just inspires confidence.

btw, i dont see any maintenance mode sign on the site... so whats up?

nevermind, see it now
Site is in maintenance mode until we have completed the roll server setup to avoid any confusion. 
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

I have deposited some bitcoins to test and the website has gone crazy it shows many deposits and withdrawal and a negative balance  Undecided

please solve this

Apologises, this is due to a server restart.  We are testing the roll server with a trusted party, at this time we are taking the site down until the setup is completed.
I have already refunded your deposit.

site still down as of now?

the website now in maintenace mode -_-
Activity: 28

I have deposited some bitcoins to test and the website has gone crazy it shows many deposits and withdrawal and a negative balance  Undecided

please solve this

Apologises, this is due to a server restart.  We are testing the roll server with a trusted party, at this time we are taking the site down until the setup is completed.
I have already refunded your deposit.

site still down as of now?
Pages:
Jump to: