Pages:
Author

Topic: Rolldice.io -The first provably fair for Investors and Players Bitcoin dice game - page 7. (Read 7016 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I've invested the minimum to try the investment option, and the invested funds are suddenly at 0, anything happened? Smiley

also, i tried to withdraw and it says "Unable to complete withdrawal, hot wallet might not have enough funds, please contact support."

really sketchy, this might be a scam
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
I've invested the minimum to try the investment option, and the invested funds are suddenly at 0, anything happened? Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Finally I can access to my account and have been able to play  Cheesy

the site is opened
but all i can see at the site is only loading , loading and loading
any problem with rolldice ?
is seems it is with problems again , maybe under ddos again
Activity: 15

the site is opened
but all i can see at the site is only loading , loading and loading
any problem with rolldice ?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Site is offline again :/
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
How I can register on your site ?
There is no registration page !

Just visit https://rolldice.io, then click the Account settings link and save down a password, username and email Smiley

I can't access the site, and have checked http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/rolldice.io which tells me it is not my problem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I don't like the interface, improve that please Cheesy
Good luck to your site, don't lost the investors money Wink
Activity: 42

Just visit https://rolldice.io, then click the Account settings link and save down a password, username and email Smiley
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
good luck on your new site. looks nice

Thank you very much Smiley
What's your Account ID? You can find it in the Invest page
i just tried that site, nice layout and user friendly interface,
good luck for your website. Grin

Thank you very much   Wink
Shout in the chat box if you want a bonus Smiley I will need your Account Id, you can find it in the Invest page.
Activity: 840
i just tried that site, nice layout and user friendly interface,
good luck for your website. Grin
Activity: 868
good luck on your new site. looks nice
Signed up.
Any promotion for bitcointalk member ?

Thank you. We will have a rain bot up and running in the next few days  Smiley

sounds good, but if there is a faucet as common as dice site will be better.

A faucet does not make a dice site better in any shape or form it just increases the amount of beggers by about x100

I beg to differ, many users will know about the site and get a chance to play for free. Many of this new users are also newbie to bitcoin and does not have bitcoin at all and thus cannot play or experience playing it. Some of this users who keep playing in the faucet will get addicted to the game will find a way to get bitcoin and will deposit.

I agree with you, a faucet can help users to test the site before depositing some coins

Besides, why don't you open a giveaway thread in games and rounds with the 0.001 btc giveaway offer?

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Signed up.
Any promotion for bitcointalk member ?

Thank you. We will have a rain bot up and running in the next few days  Smiley

sounds good, but if there is a faucet as common as dice site will be better.

A faucet does not make a dice site better in any shape or form it just increases the amount of beggers by about x100

I beg to differ, many users will know about the site and get a chance to play for free. Many of this new users are also newbie to bitcoin and does not have bitcoin at all and thus cannot play or experience playing it. Some of this users who keep playing in the faucet will get addicted to the game will find a way to get bitcoin and will deposit.
I try to save my account with username and password but I can't login with that credentials after saving

Are you sure you typed your password correctly ? may i suggest to try the forgot password feature ?
let me know if you are still having a problem loggin in
now ,it tells me email already registered , and if I try to reset password by email I don't receive anything

Please answer to my PM, i will look into the problem. Some providers aren't receiving our emails. 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Just 0.002 BTC claimed so far, where are all gamblers ?

We are giving out a 0.001 BTC bonus for new players who save email and password for their accounts  Smiley

Trying the site, how can I have the bonus? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
nice but its not yet the perfection
I try to save my account with username and password but I can't login with that credentials after saving

Are you sure you typed your password correctly ? may i suggest to try the forgot password feature ?
let me know if you are still having a problem loggin in
now ,it tells me email already registered , and if I try to reset password by email I don't receive anything
Pages:
Jump to: